Nicole & Lewis Hamilton, It's Over

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never bought this relationship at all. A way of boosting Nicole's profile in the UK and hushing up the gay rumours about Lewis (see The Urban Insider if you've not heard them)

Off topic but I wonder what happened to him? His "expose"s were the best. Did he not name LH's "boyfriend" in one of his tweets?
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone really care. Did she not used to be a bloke anyway:confused:
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    If I were a top racing driver, I would just bang anything that moves without a rear diffuser. Although I might give that consideration too.

A psychiatrist writes: "Ah, so you're into rear diffusers? Interesting..." ;-)
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she's gone off to find other 'coco-frosted balls of deliciousness'? :D
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    He's a good looking young chap in a glamorous and exciting job, current world champion and very, very wealthy to boot. I'm sure he won't have too much trouble finding attractive young ladies to keep him occupied.

Is that why he spends most of his time looking miserable whenever they split? And then puts huge effort into trying to win her back while not really dating any other women even though he's single?

I think he loves her but has commitment issues. I don't think he's deliberately using her and maybe he even believes he can commit when they get back together, but when it comes to the crunch, he just can't go forward. And so the cycle repeats.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    I think he loves her but has commitment issues. I don't think he's deliberately using her and maybe he even believes he can commit when they get back together, but when it comes to the crunch, he just can't go forward. And so the cycle repeats.

It's either that or it's the distance thing again. Trouble is they're both very career driven. Nicole has her work in LA and London.. Lewis is always on the move around the world for the GPs. So they're rarely together. If Nicole quit her work and travelled with him to every GP I imagine they'd probably have a better time with the relationship.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some on DS think every celeb is gay. Who needs proof :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsport/formulaone/9902158/Lewis-Hamilton-looking-forward-to-seeing-old-friend-Adrian-Sutil-after-praying-for-Germans-F1-return.html

And do a Google search on "lewis sutil" and you get a note: "Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe."

Stroke chin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Off topic but I wonder what happened to him? His "expose"s were the best. Did he not name LH's "boyfriend" in one of his tweets?

Would have been removed if he had said anything like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heres an interesting example of tabloid spin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2954315/Lewis-Hamilton-enjoys-Valentine-s-night-mystery-blonde-following-heartbreaking-split-Nicole-Scherzinger.html?ito=video_player_click

Photos look pretty conclusive? Watch the video. She doesn't even seem to be with him. She walks out behind him but then heads off down the road.
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's either that or it's the distance thing again. Trouble is they're both very career driven. Nicole has her work in LA and London.. Lewis is always on the move around the world for the GPs. So they're rarely together. If Nicole quit her work and travelled with him to every GP I imagine they'd probably have a better time with the relationship.

I don't buy all this "distance" stuff in a relationship such as theirs. They have been together seven years or whatever and still having "distance" problems - no way. The only distance problem is his emotional inability to commit to her.

If they both really wanted it - they could have sorted it out years ago regardless of their jobs or homes around the world.

On another note - what has he done to his hair? Very weird looking at the moment.
  • Lee_BromleyLee_Bromley Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    And now he's being linked to Ronaldo's ex beard Irina Shayk. Absolutely hilarious.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heres an interesting example of tabloid spin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2954315/Lewis-Hamilton-enjoys-Valentine-s-night-mystery-blonde-following-heartbreaking-split-Nicole-Scherzinger.html?ito=video_player_click

Photos look pretty conclusive? Watch the video. She doesn't even seem to be with him. She walks out behind him but then heads off down the road.

In general it's long been the case though that if you Google search any celebrity you will always find the Daily Fail at the absolute forefront of almost all the 'relationship' type stories or fickle tittle tattle about 'mystery blondes' or dating, which are ultimately of no real importance to anyone's ability to function as an actor, sportsperson, musician, etc.

I'll leave people to draw their own conclusions.
  • Lee_BromleyLee_Bromley Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    Always makes me laugh when news sites photoshop pictures to make two people appear together. It would be a more convincing lie if they didn't also post the original photos just below.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/single-stars-lewis-hamilton-irina-5168429#rlabs=5
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has p****d her about for far too long.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    On another note - what has he done to his hair? Very weird looking at the moment.

He's losing it at the front, has been for ages. It's how his Dad is so it's no surprise he has an issue. So he's been doing various things with his hair to try and feel better about it. It's quite funny because as soon as he takes his helmet off he's busy messing with his hair hiding from the cameras.