Cumberbaby watch

12346»

Comments

• Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yvie123 wrote: »
    They seem to have managed to keep it fairly low key - good luck to them.
    As for Martin Freeman being his Best Man - I'd say, just - No! I think it's fair to say that Benedict seems to be a bit of a "luvvie" and Freeman most definitely isnt:D

Oh definitely!!! very much a luvvie dovvey! :D :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping it will be useful for an academic career by making my students fearful of me & not just look like I've lost my glasses :D

I am betting that it will defo come in handy someday! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    I know, it is completely fascinating. The two camps are at each other's throats. The so called 'nannies' who are all "aren't they lovely, let's knit them some baby booties" and the 'side-eyers' screaming fake wedding to boost his Oscar chances.

I'm in the real love camp with her firmly in charge of him and a relationship dynamic which makes neither that happy with life.

haha...its hilarious really!! in a sad way...
    Some of them have written, that he has become mean and full of himself lately..not sure if that is true, or just a case of sour grapes from the fans. Of course, men tend to believe their own hype after a while, if they are the "man of the moment" lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    Not really strange, they don't like each other that much. I have colleagues that I tolerate but wouldn't spend time with.

Martin famously does not like Ricky Gervais.
    In a radio interview, Martin was asked what he would get his past co-stars for Christmas and he said lots of lovely things for a few, but when asked about Ricky, he said 'mirror'.

Then when asked about Benedict, he said 'mirror'

Says it all really.

I am surprised by that answer, I thought they got along well and were good mates, I guess not lol. Then again Freeman always struck me as the type that is "down to earth" if you know what I mean.
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    Andrew Scott was there and Tom Hiddleston.:D

Yes, but no Keira and no Martin & Amanda. Tom Hiddy looked rather nice in his tight trousers :blush:
  • nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought there was a general thread on Benedict, but this is the only one I can find for now.

Anyway... It's a boy! :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11673171/Baby-boy-for-Benedict-Cumberbatch-and-wife-Sophie-Hunter.html

Congratulations to Benedict and Sophie. :)
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Congratulations to them. Must admit I'm very interested to hear the name - something very traditional I imagine.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the Cumberb*tches knitting booties on Tumblr yet?