Options

What rnw happened to impressionist George Marshall?

standastanda Posts: 190
Forum Member
Watching Celebrity Squares on Challenge and George Marshall was on.

I remember him being very funny and great at Bodie and Sean Connery.

He's totally disappeared - anyone seen him perform recently?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    He doesn't do shows anymore. But he is still very funny when we are at work together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi Jayne . If you are still working with George I wondered if you wouldn't mind passing a message to him for me!? He is a valued friend though sadly I have lost touch in the last year or so. If you could say that 9 (ian) has the same number and would love to hear from you again , I also owe you lunch!!!

Many thanks!!
  • Options
    LloydRLloydR Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Was having a discussion at work about the new Equalizer and how poor it was against the original when someone asked “who was the geezer that did the Equalizer (Edward Woodward) impression?”

I remember GM being very funny and I’m surprised that he never went on to become a household name. The fact that I still remember his name is proof that he left a lasting ‘impression’ (see what I did there?)
  • Options
    gasheadgashead Posts: 13,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edited 09/08/21 - 09:07 #5
    If anyone has any knowledge as to the current whereabouts of Mr George Marshall, last seen on Celebrity Squares sometime around the late '70's, please do get in touch on the usual number. His fans miss him and just want to know he's safe and well (and to do Edward Woodward again). :)
This discussion has been closed.