Options

ED - Emma Atkins taking hiatus/Confirms pregnacy

Comments

• Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww congrats to Emma, it was a good exit s/l for her.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love it when it's a surprise and to be honest she couldn't just keep getting away with everything
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Emma, but hers has to be a contender for worst concealed actress pregnancy of all time. :p
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Emma :)
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Emma! :)
  • Options
    tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Congrats to Emma, but hers has to be a contender for worst concealed actress pregnancy of all time. :p

I hadn't realised it until tonight, tbh I don't watch too closely though
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »

I was going to say that :D She's carried quite big, haven't been able to take my eyes off her bump!

Congrats to Emma and her partner though.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to Emma and her partner (lucky sod!!!), but I'm absolutely gutted.

A full year without Charity. Already went through this when she left last time :cry:
    A full year... A full year!!! It's going to drag :cry:

I don't even wanna watch the show now, to be honest. Always look forward to Charity popping up with Emma showing everyone else how it's done with her scenes.

No more scathing, witty comebacks for a full year :cry::cry::cry:

Let's start a Charity countdown clock!
    364 days, 16 hours, 58 minutes and 30 seconds until Charity Dingle returns to our screens!!!
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    364 days, 16 hours, 58 minutes and 30 seconds until Charity Dingle returns to our screens!!!

Now there's just 364 days, 16 hours, 57 minutes and 59 seconds until Charity Dingle returns to our screens!!! That's 31 seconds less than before! :)

Yes, this is my life until she returns now...
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Let's start a Charity countdown clock!

Do a twitter account. You'd only need to update it once a day.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats to Emma :)
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Maybe she'll take advantage of her time off and get her hair done. It's like straw hanging out a middin.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now there's just 364 days, 16 hours, 57 minutes and 59 seconds until Charity Dingle returns to our screens!!! That's 31 seconds less than before! :)

Yes, this is my life until she returns now...
    :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fadge1968 wrote: »
    Maybe she'll take advantage of her time off and get her hair done. It's like straw hanging out a middin.

Pregnancy can sometimes have that effect on the hair.....but no doubt she will come back glowing...
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Was I the only one that already thought she was pregnant :confused::blush:

I was just wondering how long she'd be away. A year isn't enough :(
  • Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was sat there discussing her baggy clothes and fuller face and concealed bump at the start of the episode and then saying she will be found guilty so she can go on maternity leave- so figured out the outcome. But will be sad as 1 yr is a long time for Charity to be gone. Hope Cain will be waiting for her on the other side.
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    There was a piece in the Sun saying no one knew she was pregnanrt (the viewers they meant) which was hilarious, cos it was so obvious she WAS!
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha!!! We've been saying it for weeks so most new she was going down, congratulations Emma.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well itsbeen obvious for about a month she was preggars. Congrats to Emma.
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was I the only one that already thought she was pregnant :confused::blush:

I was just wondering how long she'd be away. A year isn't enough :(

No you weren't the only one - there have been a few threads on the subject in recent weeks :) Congrats Emma :)
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Flukie wrote: »
    There was a piece in the Sun saying no one knew she was pregnanrt (the viewers they meant) which was hilarious, cos it was so obvious she WAS!

Are they joking? People have been saying this for ages. Anways congrats to Emma i'll miss Charity.
  • Options
    auddemauddem Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    I thought she was pregnant ages ago, best of luck to her. 'Nicola' looks pregnant too, wearing big cardigans and scarves in front of her all the time.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Andybear wrote: »
    No you weren't the only one - there have been a few threads on the subject in recent weeks :) Congrats Emma :)

Oops :blush: It appeared here that people weren't aware. Phew :)
  • Options
    cornishannacornishanna Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    auddem wrote: »
    I thought she was pregnant ages ago, best of luck to her. 'Nicola' looks pregnant too, wearing big cardigans and scarves in front of her all the time.

I've thought this too!!
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »

The only viewers that didn't know she was pregnant were blind :p:p

Going to miss Charity like crazy but congratulations to Emma and her partner :)