Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Just after the live boxing has finished :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    what are the channels showing just now ?
    is it just a screen with a message ?
  • Options
    sachlislarsachlislar Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    It says good news viewing card activated you'll be able to watch sp1 on this channel when it becomes available 6am sunday ,there is also a voice over loop of the above says sp2 on 42
  • Options
    stuntmasterstuntmaster Posts: 5,070
    Forum Member
    not doing that here.... hope it activates in time....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    What about ESPN? Will that be activated at 6am as well?My card has been activated for the two sky sports channels but on ESPN says please insert viewing card.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    you should be able to view ESPN now! Try pulling the card out and reinserting it. When I first activated my account, I kept losing the pic and had to repeatedly reinsert the card. After about 4 hours it became stable and I haven't had to do it since.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    not doing that here.... hope it activates in time....

my box normaly records activation for espn tues morn 4 o'clock but it did this fri morn 4 o'clock aswell then i noticed sky sports channels were active maybe if you leave it on espn it might activate
  • Options
    stuntmasterstuntmaster Posts: 5,070
    Forum Member
    sachlislar wrote: »
    my box normaly records activation for espn tues morn 4 o'clock but it did this fri morn 4 o'clock aswell then i noticed sky sports channels were active maybe if you leave it on espn it might activate

Mine also has been set to record ESPN activation. methinks BT hasn't enabled it! im on holiday now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    So do i have to set it up to record something on Espn to get it to work then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tyrekicker wrote: »
    So do i have to set it up to record something on Espn to get it to work then?

my box is set to record espn 4am tuesday by bt themselves it does that to make sure the card receives its stay alive signal i think it is just in case you don't watch espn that week.but my box recorded it on 4am friday aswell and then i found card was activated for 41 and 42 so whether leaving box on espn will help i would say worth a try
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Make sure that your viewing card is properly inserted. You can check this by looking at the System Information->Viewing Card Information page where it should say "Viewing Card Status = Ready" if its inserted correctly. Then leave it tuned to ESPN overnight so that it can catch its entitlement message for Sky Sports. The entitlement messages for the Sky channels are being duplicated on the ESPN mux as a failsafe.

I noticed that mine was decoding the Sky channels today (it might've been yesterday but I didn't check). Its the looped announcement the same as others have described.