Luisa doesn't look happy at all on the panel

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,956
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
She looks bored and fed up surely she must have got advance notice of the theme.

Definitely been toned down this year or been told to tone down

Comments

• KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    Must be hard when there's an audience of people with sillier voices than her.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She doesn't work well with emma never has done
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    because she's not the center of attention ?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luisa never looks happy unless she's centre of attention or talking about sex. When she's not doing her 'look at me, I'm so wild' act, she's always been a surly creature with an attitude
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    She doesn't work well with emma never has done

Emma was terrible last night shrieking and showing off, why do she and Dylan have to make BBOTS all about the,?
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Luisa never looks happy unless she's centre of attention or talking about sex. When she's not doing her 'look at me, I'm so wild' act, she's always been a surly creature with an attitude
    You've got that right! I was hoping they'd've said "You're Fired" to her this year--perhas she's blackmailing one of the Producers??
  • orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her star is fading
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's pointless, imo.

When they offered her a greater role on the show it didn't really work.
    Unless she's talking about sex she always seems rather disinterested to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

True. Also, when she was actually in the BB house everything about her was based on sex and her "hilarious antics" - also based around sex. Let's face it, the strong business woman act didn't last long did it?
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    When did she ever look happy though? I mean...really?

She always looked a bit bored and bland when she wasn't getting all the attention or talking about sex.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Its probably dawned on her she'll be replaced next year by the new people's darling!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Its probably dawned on her she'll be replaced next year by the new people's darling!

Who is the new people's darling? Do you mean Katie H? Please tell :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is growing up and realising that tv work can be very shallow and unfulfilling.
    And baking doesn't answer the big questions - why are we here, and where are we going?
  • Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the sense of humour of THAT group of drag queens (I wouldn't generalise beyond that). They seem to laugh insanely at the most banal things if said in a camp accent. It made the show an ear-splitting experience that was also strangely tiresome.