Poor Bobbie was mugged last night.

Bobbie (Robin) was mugged leaving flavia and Vincent's Christmas Party.
He apprehended the mugger and took him to the police station only for the mugger to walk free.
Bobbie said he was bruised and the police believed the mugger defended himself.

Comments

• SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Robin. :(

The Police believed the mugger? :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Source?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    RobinwindsorRobin Windsor

Just a cut to the hand nothing serious And now safe and sound at home x

20 Dec FavoriteRetweetReply

RobinwindsorRobin Windsor

Wow thank god I'm a beefcake me and the fox fought off a mugger on the way home and dragged him to the police station!! Blood is boiling!!

20 Dec
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Robin!:eek:
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww Glad to hear he is okay:).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    He must have been fuming, as the police didn't caution or charge the mugger so will probably do it again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    'Flavia's and Vincent's xmas party,was great, was nice hanging out with with them, along with Jimi Mistry, newly shaven headed James, the gorgeous Ola and the one and only Nancy Del' Olio.
    Shame we had to be mugged on the way home. Luckily the police station was close by and we dragged the f***er there.
    He got away with 'self defence' excuse, makes me doubt how safe I am in my own neighbourhood even with the police station on my doorstep.
    Home now all shaken and bruised.
    DON'T MESS WITH BOBBY THE GLADIATOR!!!!!
    Just wish I wacked him harder'
  • NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth is the "self-defence" excuse?
  • Azla AxeAzla Axe Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Normandie wrote: »
    What on earth is the "self-defence" excuse?

Quite. How can you mug someone in self defence??
  • soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    That could be police-speak that the mugging was not proven, e.g. no knife was found on the alleged mugger. Robin needed a witness or CCTV footage. Robin tweeted about himself the beefcake plus "the fox"? The incident would really have spoilt a festive evening. Sigh, could happen to any of us. Audley, where are you?

The mugger should have known better than to take on a pro dancer. :D
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like uncorroberated allegations by both parties (and we are only hearing one side)........The police would need that inconvenient thing called evidence to back up an allegation.
  • dmolyneaux@virgdmolyneaux@virg Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who is 'The Fox' ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Bobbie :(
  • MoonbeanMoonbean Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least he's okay - that's the main thing, although it's a shame that the mugger wasn't charged.
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like uncorroberated allegations by both parties (and we are only hearing one side)........The police would need that inconvenient thing called evidence to back up an allegation.

And would need to get off their backsides and go and try and find some evidence, was there a good football match on TV that night?
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    And would need to get off their backsides and go and try and find some evidence, was there a good football match on TV that night?

Thankyou for that sweeping statement....I hope you dont need the police over Christmas....as they will be working.
  • linc52linc52 Posts: 1,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poor robin
  • primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    not nice, and i am not surprised robin is furious.
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thankyou for that sweeping statement....I hope you dont need the police over Christmas....as they will be working.

A police friend of mine had to visit another police station and could not get an answer at the door. After much banging someone appeared, the whole shift was in the basement watching a football match. It does happen though perhaps not as common now.

I worked either Christmas Day or New Year's Day (sometimes both) for most of my working life.
  • dmolyneaux@virgdmolyneaux@virg Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A police friend of mine had to visit another police station and could not get an answer at the door. After much banging someone appeared, the whole shift was in the basement watching a football match. It does happen though perhaps not as common now.

I worked either Christmas Day or New Year's Day (sometimes both) for most of my working life.

My OT is a bobby , he was resusitating a two yr old little girl the other day amongst dealing with drunk drivers .

He also is working christmas eve, day and boxing day .pity some others give a bad name
  • soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member

You rake in the chips as a roulette dealer. :D;)
  • AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    Typical. Still at least Robbie apprehended him and took him to the cops, shows he can take care of himself. Good dancer and teacher too! I would love Robin to get a real star like celeb next year so he can shine more. He is great with whoever he is with but could do so much more.
  • linc52linc52 Posts: 1,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AntoniaA wrote: »
    Typical. Still at least Robbie apprehended him and took him to the cops, shows he can take care of himself. Good dancer and teacher too! I would love Robin to get a real star like celeb next year so he can shine more. He is great with whoever he is with but could do so much more.

i agree with every comment you have made :D
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    Is Robin using the Royal 'we' or did this enterprising mugger take on two?
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, poor Robin, I would so have played the "Don't you know who I am?" card, "I'm a celebrity, I'm a Strictly celebrity, I demand you charge him or I'm going to the Sun" :D Robin's obviously got more patience than me. ;)