100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed:

From Crazy Days & Nights

From June 5, 2013

This A list mostly television actress gave her significant other a big cheque, calling it a bonus, so he could get the ring she wanted for their engagement.

The Ghost Whisperer

From June 3, 2013

This former B list mostly television actress from a hit almost network show flew into a rage recently when her husband refused to authorize her purchase of several hundred thousand dollars worth of antiques. He said no. People looked the other way when she started screaming.

Serena van der Woodsen

From June 3, 2013

This A+ list celebrity couple had a huge knock down drag out fight at their hotel after the husband turned up many many hours later than he was supposed to. It got so bad that his security team got into a fight with her security team. The show did go off without a hitch though.

Mr & Mrs. Carter

From June 3, 2013

This B- mostly movie actor who is known for his acting, but also other things about his personally had finally found a girlfriend. Well, she thinks they are boyfriend/girlfriend and the tabloids do because he told her they were and his publicists did too, but he is seeing anyone that walks or talks and is willing to have sex.

Young version of Magneto

From June 3rd, 2013

This A list celebrity with no apparent talent expect being a diva despite all the things she does, tried to get a doorman fired at the hotel she is staying at. Apparently the doorman tried to strike up a conversation with her and she told him to never speak to her unless she spoke first and then tried to get him fired. The hotel refused.

Jenny from the block
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone thinks this C list celebrity with almost A list name recognition has reunited with someone from her past because of want. It is because of need. For the past year and a half she has been fighting off her uncle. The uncle would just take her out to go shopping, and then would kiss her and hug her at the end of the day. That progressed to taking her to lunch and holding her hand during it or taking her shopping for bras. They have gone to dinner and he even had her spend the night at a hotel room several times. In the past few months as she has matured, his advances have been getting stronger and stronger and she has no choice but to stay away.

King of Pop's daughter :(
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Everyone thinks this C list celebrity with almost A list name recognition has reunited with someone from her past because of want. It is because of need. For the past year and a half she has been fighting off her uncle. The uncle would just take her out to go shopping, and then would kiss her and hug her at the end of the day. That progressed to taking her to lunch and holding her hand during it or taking her shopping for bras. They have gone to dinner and he even had her spend the night at a hotel room several times. In the past few months as she has matured, his advances have been getting stronger and stronger and she has no choice but to stay away.

King of Pop's daughter :(

This person was guessed just before they were rushed to hospital :(
  • Kop GirlKop Girl Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Have I seen mention on this thread about an actor maybe having Alzheimer's ? And people thinking it might be mcClane ? Well there's a story on the DM website where Michael Caine has said that he is concerned that Sean Connery is losing his senses.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kop Girl wrote: »
    Have I seen mention on this thread about an actor maybe having Alzheimer's ? And people thinking it might be mcClane ? Well there's a story on the DM website where Michael Caine has said that he is concerned that Sean Connery is losing his senses.

Yes, just seen that on another thread. I'm a full-time carer for my mother who has Alzheimer's so that blind in particular made me quite sad, as has the revelation of who it might have been about :(
  • Kop GirlKop Girl Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Yes, just seen that on another thread. I'm a full-time carer for my mother who has Alzheimer's so that blind in particular made me quite sad, as has the revelation of who it might have been about :(

It is very sad, as it is for anyone who has this and their families and friends. it says he doesn't remember his films.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hideous illness. I remmber the terror a family friend had about the gaps in her memory.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I want to take a very large wet fish and slap Ent Lawyer (esp.) repeatedly round the chops with it. :D
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A specific fish or just a generic large fish? He's in "show biz" so is a brightly coloured Koi more appropriate than say a tuna?:D
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Sometimes I want to take a very large wet fish and slap Ent Lawyer (esp.) repeatedly round the chops with it. :D

Usually i'd agree. However i'm very happy with all the anti-Karda$hian stories he's had recently.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A specific fish or just a generic large fish? He's in "show biz" so is a brightly coloured Koi more appropriate than say a tuna?:D

One that's dead obviously.

Like 800 lbs of marlin or a great white.
    Usually i'd agree. However i'm very happy with all the anti-Karda$hian stories he's had recently.

Mmm, but it doesn't take a genius to cobble together a few anti-Kardashian stories (easy target who prob won't refute) and, in fact, even adds to the ridiculous 'allure' of this special case family. People just go and look at the trainwreck even more. ;)
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    One that's dead obviously.

Like 800 lbs of marlin or a great white.

Mmm, but it doesn't take a genius to cobble together a few anti-Kardashian stories (easy target who prob won't refute) and, in fact, even adds to the ridiculous 'allure' of this special case family. People just go and look at the trainwreck even more. ;)

True, but better Anti than Pro.
    Forum Member
    From The People:

Which young starlet left her family devastated when she went missing on a five-day bender recently?

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A+ list diva and also A list singer/celebrity is drinking non-stop now and has even started back on the nose candy which she had given up a few years back. She is a mess and only manages to stay awake a few hours a day.

This A+ list mostly movie actress went ballistic yesterday at a restaurant during lunch when she thought she saw a waiter looking down her unbuttoned shirt. To be fair, she did have only two of the very bottom buttons fastened, but the top six or so had slowly been unbuttoned as she had a few drinks. The actress jumped up and started yelling at the guy who said all he was doing was reaching down to pick up the empty glasses. The actress then said he should do that while facing his back to the table. Huh??
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From The People:

Which young starlet left her family devastated when she went missing on a five-day bender recently?

This A+ list diva and also A list singer/celebrity is drinking non-stop now and has even started back on the nose candy which she had given up a few years back. She is a mess and only manages to stay awake a few hours a day.

This A+ list mostly movie actress went ballistic yesterday at a restaurant during lunch when she thought she saw a waiter looking down her unbuttoned shirt. To be fair, she did have only two of the very bottom buttons fastened, but the top six or so had slowly been unbuttoned as she had a few drinks. The actress jumped up and started yelling at the guy who said all he was doing was reaching down to pick up the empty glasses. The actress then said he should do that while facing his back to the table. Huh??

#1: New Carrie?

#2: With a Z.

#3: Legally Blonde.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have started to read this thread lately & just want to confirm the rules for guessing & joining in to make sure i do it right...am I not allowed to post an actual name of a celebrity? do i have to guess by giving the names of characters played or songs sung or films/tv they have been in? or can i say 'Persons Name'?
    Forum Member
    I have started to read this thread lately & just want to confirm the rules for guessing & joining in to make sure i do it right...am I not allowed to post an actual name of a celebrity? do i have to guess by giving the names of characters played or songs sung or films/tv they have been in? or can i say 'Persons Name'?

You can't say their given name/stage name. Anything else that identifies them is fine.
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member

Can't figure out number 2 at all?
    Forum Member
    emma555 wrote: »
    Can't figure out number 2 at all?

:mad: Your making me feel old :D

Dorothy Gale's daughter.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

New Carrie:confused: I thought number 1 may be the model who has fallen out with her 'wifey'-is that the same person?
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    New Carrie:confused: I thought number 1 may be the model who has fallen out with her 'wifey'-is that the same person?

What? No. Your guess is good as well. They are remaking Carrie and well the new Carrie has "troubled starlet" written all over her.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    What? No. Your guess is good as well. They are remaking Carrie and well the new Carrie has "troubled starlet" written all over her.

Thanks, had to google, I'd never even heard of her so know nothing about her:o. (started her career very young, which often spells trouble).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    Whattaya know?! Maybe some of these things are true! :D

Some naughty pics of ''Mitchie Torres'' that were revealed to be in existence through several spoiler tags on page 130 have leaked. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 369
    Forum Member

Really? She seems very down to earth.
  • LastlaughLastlaugh Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whattaya know?! Maybe some of these things are true! :D

Some naughty pics of ''Mitchie Torres'' that were revealed to be in existence through several spoiler tags on page 130 have leaked. ;)

Yes saw this too! Well we all know who leaked them!
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also say Hit Girl is one of the most down to Earth, trouble free young actors around.
This discussion has been closed.