✭✭✭
    DeeLush wrote: »
    he dosent look anything like ashley cole?:confused::confused:
    I think he does.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ross8503 wrote: »
    At long last Cheryl can find some happiness in her life, she deserves it.
    I pray that they marry and have children.

Would that be possible? She's sooo skinny.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would that be possible? She's sooo skinny.

What?, these days she just looks like a normal slim women.

With celebrities it's as if there's a perfect range and if you drop slightly below that you're dismissed as a size zero skinny, disgusting, boyish etc.... (other hurtful insults).
    vice versa if they were to gain weight.

All this criticism of people is just unhealthy.
  • luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL@this fake publicity driven relationship!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl and Derek having children:

About as likely as George Michael abstaining from a wandering of a night time for a stroll on Hampstead Heath for a bit of the other (or Roger).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading these posts is so much fun I almost hate to break the news, but:

1. Derek is deliciously straight, and to some of us, quite hot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB3dH6S8zGI

2. He hated dance classes at first, but ended up liking it because of the "cute girls" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6gRdd4DpYU

3. Cheryl is his type...to a T: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XezXvXum0-k She looks a bit like his girlfriend/dance partner Aneta: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDtdhfbUXx8

4. He's charming. http://www.youtube.com
    /watch?v=YYbZLcVeAQA

And he does actually remind me of a white Ashley Cole..not a perfect semblance by any means, but close enough that quite a few others have also mentioned it.

Speaking of which, Piers Morgan compared the two men and told Cheryl her new man "is a step up." http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1302757/PIERS-MORGAN-Cheryl-Coles-eyes-sad-lonely-time-I-saw-Now-theyre-sparkling-again.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmm interesting.. Brian denies it. Piers mentions it to her but she says nothing..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol@the mirror. If these words didn't come from Brian, how did they get them? Don't tell me they've been inventing stories again.:sleep:

It sounds to me like Brian was accurately quoted. He talked about much more than just Cheryl and Derek.

He didn't tweet a denial until close to 2 hours after someone tweeted him about his quote. And didn't issue a further 'clarification' until the next day.

The original author of the article, Clemmie Moodie, is one of the 3am girls who did NOT want to see Cheryl with Derek, but vastly preferred Will.i.am. Do you really think she would make up quotes that favored the one man she didn't want to see Cheryl with?

Feel free to ask Clemmie if she stands by her article. Her twitter is Clemmie81.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, can't see it myself, mabye shes been taking advice from Simon ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dancefan, It may well be true but if he denies speaking to them or anyone, that is good enough for me. A few weeks ago, the mirror had to issue an apology for fabricating a K&T so it isn't beyond the mirror to fabricate a few quotes. Brian is a busy man and has things to do.
  • Desert RatDesert Rat Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't surprise me if they've been having it off since they met (yes even when she was with Ashley), they've always been pretty close, perhaps too close.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dancefan, It may well be true but if he denies speaking to them or anyone, that is good enough for me. A few weeks ago, the mirror had to issue an apology for fabricating a K&T so it isn't beyond the mirror to fabricate a few quotes.

Anybody who has worked around celebrities know they deny stuff all the time that is patently true.

The latest is the news that Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka are having twins via a surrogate. When the Star originally printed that information in June, their rep issued a denial, "If the Star says so it must be true...not. Maybe someday."

And now Neil himself confirmed the blessed upcoming event of the twins via his twitter.

There are too many other examples to mention, but I suspect Cheryl's people leaned on Brian to deny it. Not that it matters; Brian is not essential to the story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desert Rat wrote: »
    Wouldn't surprise me if they've been having it off since they met (yes even when she was with Ashley), they've always been pretty close, perhaps too close.

You're not the first one to suspect that, and probably not the last.

Obviously, I don't know, not having been there.

We do know their chemistry was almost instantaneous. But Derek has worked very closely with beautiful women and had insane chemistry with them without going beyond platonic good buddies. Nicole Scherzinger is just the latest example.

Cheryl strikes me as the faithful type. Derek tweeted how much he enjoyed Germany, where he performed with Cheryl in late January, before news of Ashley's latest unfaithfulness hit the media.

If I had to guess, I'd say once the cheating rumors resurfaced, Cheryl and Derek pursued their mutual attraction. But I don't know any more than anyone else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe.. I guess we'll have to have proper confirmation rather than innuendo.. if anyone cares enough. It was the same situation with Will.i.am about how they were together, his mother confirming the relationship etc etc

you could be right so good luck to them whatever they are:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe.. I guess we'll have to have proper confirmation rather than innuendo.. if anyone cares enough. It was the same situation with Will.i.am about how they were together, his mother confirming the relationship etc etc

I wouldn't say it was quite the same. Did Cheryl go on holiday with Will.i.am? Did she take him into her home? Did Will ever spend 8 hours in Cheryl's hotel room?

I'm just saying that anybody who can't see they are a couple isn't looking right in front of their eyes. The usual rationalization is that he's gay. If he isn't, then what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she went to Cannes with him. they were pretty close and there were reports about them getting personal.

I don't know Derek to say wherever or not he is gay. I wont go on stereotypes.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she went to Cannes with him. they were pretty close and there were reports about them getting personal.

But they didn't stay in the same hotel room in Cannes, did they? She got paid quite a lot of money to do a private 30-minute concert and he deejayed for an hour, I believe. I read about their cosy duet, so I do understand what you're saying about that.

Derek lives just down the street from the Sunset Marquis, yet he was photographed bringing two suitcases into Cheryl's villa. They are practically living together.

They have been together nearly 24/7 for 3 months now. After the first night onstage at the O2 Arena, Cheryl blew him a kiss. They walked off the Wembley stage hand-in-hand.

But don't mind me. I'm really fascinated by all the different takes on this relationship. For supposed friends, they are sure acting like they have something to hide.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't his sister "going out" with Ryan Seacrest - someone with a reputation as being "under cover"?? All very strange and far to convenient imo - something does not quite sit well with the whole story.
  • EmotionEmotion Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    She's nothing but an attention seeking cow who would do anything to get in the paper.

Why can't we adopt whats used in the Middle East and just make slander campaigns against people and make them as truth ie Cheryl Cole co-funded the BNP campaign?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Derek has an obsession with the kitchen being clean and the toilet bowl being spotless :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    Isn't his sister "going out" with Ryan Seacrest - someone with a reputation as being "under cover"?? All very strange and far to convenient imo - something does not quite sit well with the whole story.

Yup. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. :)

Well, we need we say anymore :confused:

When is Simon getting married - any news on that one :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
    Honestly, who gives a crap?!

If you've got enough time to stalk celebrities via the press and paparazzi, you should go out and get a hobby or volunteer for good causes, instead of wasting your time lining the pockets of people selling themselves for a photo and a bit of time in the papers.

I'd actually be more worried about the people who bother to comment on such threads when they don't even care for the woman.
  • flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're not the first one to suspect that, and probably not the last.

Obviously, I don't know, not having been there.

We do know their chemistry was almost instantaneous. But Derek has worked very closely with beautiful women and had insane chemistry with them without going beyond platonic good buddies. Nicole Scherzinger is just the latest example.

Cheryl strikes me as the faithful type. Derek tweeted how much he enjoyed Germany, where he performed with Cheryl in late January, before news of Ashley's latest unfaithfulness hit the media.

If I had to guess, I'd say once the cheating rumors resurfaced, Cheryl and Derek pursued their mutual attraction. But I don't know any more than anyone else.

I still wouldn't be suprised if Cheryl cheated on Ashley and the stories about him came to light very conveniently at the right time for Cheryl to run to Derek for comfort. I always thought it was strange how she ran to LA to be with Derek, who she hardly knew at the time. She had her family and her friends to turn to yet she ran to a virtual stranger.
    I bet Derek couldn't believe his luck when the Ashley stories surfaced. He wasted no time getting in there and Cheryl wasted no time either. For someone who claims to be the faithful type she wasted no time at all.
    Ashleys purpose in her life was fulfilled and she couldn't wait to move on.
    As far as I can see Derek doesn't have a lot in the department of morals. He actively pursued a married woman and put his shoes right under Ashleys bed faster than you could blink. He's a creep.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flakecake wrote: »
    I still wouldn't be suprised if Cheryl cheated on Ashley and the stories about him came to light very conveniently at the right time for Cheryl to run to Derek for comfort. I always thought it was strange how she ran to LA to be with Derek, who she hardly knew at the time. She had her family and her friends to turn to yet she ran to a virtual stranger.
    I bet Derek couldn't believe his luck when the Ashley stories surfaced. He wasted no time getting in there and Cheryl wasted no time either. For someone who claims to be the faithful type she wasted no time at all.
    Ashleys purpose in her life was fulfilled and she couldn't wait to move on.
    As far as I can see Derek doesn't have a lot in the department of morals. He actively pursued a married woman and put his shoes right under Ashleys bed faster than you could blink. He's a creep.

She had quite a bit of time after Ashley cheated the first time to become accustomed to the idea she couldn't trust Ashley; she said as much when she said she didn't trust anybody but her mum and her dogs. And she evidently considered leaving him in December, saying later, "I should have left him in December."

Once she told the world she was leaving Ashley, the marriage was irretrievably broken...actually I'd argue it was broken with the news of early-to-mid February. This isn't the 1800s. She didn't need a piece of paper, morally or otherwise, to move on, in my opinion.

But yes, I also bet Derek couldn't believe his luck that the woman he enjoyed working with and looked forward to touring with suddenly became available. And I bet she couldn't believe her luck, either. I think they make a darling couple.