'Hollyoaks' confirms late-night special

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Could this be the unique murder storyline Paul Marquess has been going on about?
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Donna Air!
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the death might be
    Rhys?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could this be the unique murder storyline Paul Marquess has been going on about?

I think it might be that the group of characters kill Danny or Sofia and they cover it up. That could be the big storyline it mentions. Could be quite an interesting plot, depending on what actually happens. :)
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh Oaks is just SO decent right now.

Hoory for the late night special! Lots of Jacqui can only be a good thing. Claire Cooper is such a talent.
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Could it be the murder though?
    Darren day was only supposed to be in a couple of eps but they extended his contract. So I'm assuming this story is quite a new idea.The murders been talked about for months.

Though I Could be completely wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why they've decided to make it a late night episode. I guess they haven't had any in a while, if you don't count Hollyoaks Later. :)
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is this what that "bubble" late night episode was supposed to be?
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    More suspense! I'll wait for the wepisode... spoilers latley are unpredictable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RiDsTeR wrote: »
    is this what that "bubble" late night episode was supposed to be?

I think so :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sounds amazing, I can't wait!
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I am so looking forward to this. At least if it's a one-off they can't muck up the editing. ;):D

The idea of Brendan doing a Sting-like operation to whup Danny's soft ass is very pleasing to me. Anything with Jacqui in is bloody good value, and Rhys is really good with her now. Plus, Rhys and Gilly are good as mates.

But if this turns out to be the big murder SL and any of the above, other than Danny, turn out to be the victim, I will be mad. :mad: I like all of these guys way too much. They're like the backbone of the show. Gilly I guess I could live without ...

Wasn't Donna Air on Byker Grove donkeys years ago? I hope they make her a tough cookie, and don't play to airhead character.
  • MuteBananaMuteBanana Posts: 3,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds pretty good.

Kathleen McQueen is awful though. Jacqui needs to knock her out.
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed they haven't used any of the late nights recently to explore the Brendan/Ste storyline. I'm not necessarily talking about the sex (although I wouldn't complain!) but they could really explore the abuse in a bigger way.
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    I'm disappointed they haven't used any of the late nights recently to explore the Brendan/Ste storyline. I'm not necessarily talking about the sex (although I wouldn't complain!) but they could really explore the abuse in a bigger way.

You just want some nudity. :cool:

I'm joking!!! But I agree. When I saw the headline, I hoped it would involve Ste and Brendan and we'd see a darker side to what's happening. Dark enough as it is already!

I just can't bare watching Darren Day and his panto acting!
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    Thank good it centres Jacqui :D now Carley has gone, Clair is by far the best acotor on the show.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    Thank good it centres Jacqui :D now Carley has gone, Clair is by far the best acotor on the show.

She's definitely the best actress.

Really hoping that the episode is not just about Danny and gangsters because that wouldn't be that interesting really to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed :D
  • chrisagw4chrisagw4 Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she will even be in this late night episode but I just really wish they writers would use this to reform the relationship between Mercedes and Jacqui. Something along the lines of Mercedes helping or trying to help Jacqui which results in them becoming close again, it's not been the same since they fell out.

I know they don't hate each other anymore so they have baisically put everything to rest but I do wish they would become close again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Another death?:yawn:
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Maybe, maybe not
  • CollybirdCollybird Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please let Gilly die, please let Gilly die.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 379
    Forum Member

I know, I love Jaqui and I love Claire. Especially when she guest stared on Waterloo Road. I hope Jaq's give's Kathleen a good smack