Please

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please
    Amen!

There was a poll for this the other day as well. Too lazy to seek it out.

But it's cluttered in here and it sucks. Plus, this is a British forum. I'm an American, and I wouldn't be the least bit insulted to get our crap segregated into a subforum.

My suggestion: Place the Australia thread-that-nobody-ever-posts-in-but-me into that subforum, and any potential other foreign nation's versions as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yup should be in the reality section here

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=244

it's going to get messy & distracting when the live shows start with them both being aired around the samw time
  • Options
    Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    My suggestion: Place the Australia thread-that-nobody-ever-posts-in-but-me into that subforum, and any potential other foreign nation's versions as well.
    Great idea.
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Agree. Want to post new threads about USA X factor -without feeling Im taking over the UK factor board.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    Agree. Want to post new threads about USA X factor -without feeling Im taking over the UK factor board.

I wish more people took that stance and waited for a dedicated forum (which is overdue). In all seriousness, I'm not in the slightest bit interested in US XF.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great idea.
    Thank you. :) This way, it may have more purpose, as it's not just USA, but non-UK shows. May seem like a more viable plan to the admins.

Here's hoping this weekend and a couple subsequent days concentrate on the UK.