Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
Forum Member
Hi guys,

The beta for the PS4 version of this game is starting today and is open to all PS4 owners and doesn't require ps+ to play. (Also no sub needed as its beta)

I've been playing this game on PS3 since September and its amazing. I can't wait to see how much better it looks on PS4. Anybody else trying this out ?

Comments

• KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My girlfriend is playing it now while I play Pokemon. She's loving how pretty it is and going to try it out on Vita later.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw this on the store for PS4. Anybody tried it? Says Beta open from the 4th to the 7th April.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Yep as I said in the OP I played it for 6 months on ps3 and I loved it. I also played the ps4 beta in Feb and it runs so good on the ps4 and looks amazing. I gave it up because it was taking over my life. But I will return to it, maybe when I finish ffx as they just released a new patch full of content.

I thoroughly recommended it.
  • RS_mark84RS_mark84 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decided to download this Beta, Took a bloody long time to get to the point of controlling a character. I've yet to give it a go so far, But this is a make of break for me. Being a huge FF fan SquareEnix need to impress me to get my money for a non story entry into the series. Never bothered with XI, So its good to see how it plays.

I bought Lightning Returns last month and hate it, I was meant to find some code to stop the death of a girl but now on day 2 having done nowt.