EastEnders Mick Carter Trailer.

lovinglifelovinglife Posts: 262
Forum Member
EastEnders have released a new trailer showcasing Mick Carter's big week, starting August 4.
The week
Danny Dyer's character takes centre stage throughout next week's episodes as he has to face his fears at a swimming gala, before later getting arrested for kerb crawling in a humiliating mix-up.

Here is a link:

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a587448/eastenders-teases-mick-carters-big-week-in-new-promo-trailer.html

Comments

• QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's just a week of Mick learning to swim then I'll be tempted to switch off, why they chose to put THIS into a trailer really confuses me
  • H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That'll get viewers tuning in again.
  • StrangeStrange Posts: 14,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QueenAmy wrote: »
    If it's just a week of Mick learning to swim then I'll be tempted to switch off, why they chose to put THIS into a trailer really confuses me
    I know, you would have if there was gonna be a trailer it would be jeans return, Stacey's return, and kat having twins
  • lovinglifelovinglife Posts: 262
    Forum Member

I agree, why they didn't put the Slater stuff in, I don't know. Maybe they didn't want to give it away. I think the whole swimming chiz' is to add to the Shirley drowning him storyline.
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    This doesn't look like a tv trailer, rather just one they'll have on their website. I hope it's not shown on tv anyway as it seems a little Newman-esque.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks good. Poor Mick though :(
  • writer_composerwriter_composer Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Mick going to find out about Shirley being his mum?
  • lovinglifelovinglife Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Isn't Mick going to find out about Shirley being his mum?

I don't believe so, although I could be wrong.
    I think Aunt Babe makes that as an empty threat, but, then again, Anette Badland has commented on her character, saying she can be 'ruthless' .
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    This is clearly not a trailer that will air on tv, it's not the right style or length, it's an online exclusive. If a tv trailer will air it;ll be about the main storyline that week, about the Slaters.
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does he know his dad is Derek yet?
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,174
    Forum Member
    Did they have to show Mick diving in? It's ruined the surprise now,
  • writer_composerwriter_composer Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovinglife wrote: »
    I don't believe so, although I could be wrong.
    I think Aunt Babe makes that as an empty threat, but, then again, Anette Badland has commented on her character, saying she can be 'ruthless' .

I don't think it'll Babe who lets the secret out, something else will happen.
    Scrabbler wrote: »

I think there'll be a surprise bigger than the dive. The dive will happen and then police come in or Mick will start to drown or something else happens after the dive
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In a disturbing twist Shirley buys a mermaid costume, lurks in the deep end, pops up and screams: "SURPRISE!!! IM YOUR MUVVA!"
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »

He probably sinks like a stone and Janet has to jump in and rescue him.:kitty:
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed the trailer, although Mick learning to swim and competing in the gala isn't 'big' drama, it is more about what it represents. :)