Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a positive note, look how cute Aaron is with a little kid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75auM5cCluA&list=PL63F9E19CA0871FA0&index=94
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    I still think it's gonna end on Monday with not-so-great terms, because the way Aaron barges into Home Farm and tells Robert they're telling the truth doesn't look like someone who's on good terms with his on/off lover.

Which if I'm right probably means we're gonna have another depressing few episodes for Aaron!
  • FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    Will it? Or be awkward guilty looks?!:(

I haven't the experience of the world but when people are in a heightened emotional state like fear, anger, jealousy doesnt it make ... erm passions flare. Especially if the emotion is shared
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    How on earth did Rhona not find out about Robron from that whole pub scene?:confused:

Literally she was across the way from that whole convo taking place, then saw Robert randomly go through to the back with Chaddy and then Paddy even looked at her on the way! :o:confused:

So i mean even if she didn't hear anything it's very bizarre we never even saw her asking what all that was about!? :confused:
    Forum Member
    How on earth did Rhona not find out about Robron from that whole pub scene?:confused:

Literally she was across the way from that whole convo taking place, then saw Robert randomly go through to the back with Chaddy and then Paddy even looked at her on the way! :o:confused:

So i mean even if she didn't hear anything it's very bizarre we never even saw her asking what all that was about!? :confused:

I dunno, they don't seem all that bothered about explaining these type of moments where in normal life any normal person would say something haha!
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,593
    Forum Member
    I haven't the experience of the world but when people are in a heightened emotional state like fear, anger, jealousy doesnt it make ... erm passions flare. Especially if the emotion is shared

Yes, that is quite common. Many people need that sort of release.
  • FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    I think Rhona did hear and at some point it will come back when it falls into place like Paddy's 'so he's your married man'
  • Steph_BatesSteph_Bates Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, I'm home from work and happy as can be to be back in the bosom of Robron land!

Hayley - Robert was very moody at Sugden Estates today but I had a great day drueling at him ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member

Yes, definitely.

At times of grief and guilt, people turn to each other and since there's only Aaron and Robert who know about this guilt and this dark secret, the only person they can turn to is each other, for comfort and/or tension release.
  • LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It mentions the residents recovering from events on Friday.Are they talking about what Andy does ?
    Forum Member
    Yes, meaning we have no idea whatsoever about what happens between Robron in that ep, if anything, as the spoiler is so vague and just an overview.
  • Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Yes, definitely.

At times of grief and guilt, people turn to each other and since there's only Aaron and Robert who know about this guilt and this dark secret, the only person they can turn to is each other, for comfort and/or tension release.

Yes, Ronnie's in a coma in Eastenders and her sister and husband, after comforting eachother, started kissing. I don't think I saw the episode after that yet so I don't know if it went any further.

I'm not feeling too positive it's gonna happen with them after Andy's suicide attempt. Maybe next month or the month after but I'd be surprised if there is a kiss or something similar between them this month.
    Forum Member
    Yes, Ronnie's in a coma in Eastenders and her sister and husband, after comforting eachother, started kissing. I don't think I saw the episode after that yet so I don't know if it went any further.

I'm not feeling too positive it's gonna happen with them after Andy's suicide attempt. Maybe next month or the month after but I'd be surprised if there is a kiss or something similar between them this month.

I think they slept together but I'm not sure either. :D

I dunno if it'll happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it did, at least we know it wouldn't be implausible with how much they're both going through.
  • LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, meaning we have no idea whatsoever about what happens between Robron in that ep, if anything, as the spoiler is so vague and just an overview.

It's all very vague !
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,374
    Forum Member
    Greetings Robronics! Are we well??
  • callmemaybecallmemaybe Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all :)

Just getting caught up now.

About the top 5, considering Ryan is a newcomer and a recast i'll say #4 isnt too shabby. i really hope he wins an award this year as well. he has been amazing at portraying Robert and taking characteristics from the old robert and making it his own..if that makes since.

I hope once our boys take a hiatus this thread doesnt go quiet.:)

ETA: I see Im not the only one that rewatched Aaron and Jackson...love Marc but I prefer Robert :blush:
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,374
    Forum Member
    I've got an idea for a fanfic. Im gonna try and write it tonight....It's going to be a funny one too.... No angst and depression from me anymore!*

*Today.
    Forum Member
    Thinking of the Roxy/Charlie thing, I'm glad they've not gone down the route of a Chrissie/Andy sleeping together. Although I wouldn't put it past them to do it in the future...
    Forum Member
    I'm pleased Aaron got no3 in the poll. It's nice to see that in his second stint he's still straight away up there as one of the best and most popular characters. I'm not that surprised that Robert is also there in the top 4 though as well, he might of only been in the show a few months but he's had more screen time and stories in that period than half of other good characters are given in a year.

Lets be real though, both only did so well cus of the fans of this story uniting.
    Forum Member
    Thinking of the Roxy/Charlie thing, I'm glad they've not gone down the route of a Chrissie/Andy sleeping together. Although I wouldn't put it past them to do it in the future...

Part of me thinks Andy might kiss her, or try to, but I can't see it going beyond that because poor Chrissie does really love Robert. But she'll have a lot on her plate with Lachlan, I guess.
  • callmemaybecallmemaybe Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Andy. The fanbase for Robert and Aaron definitely play a part as to why they are so popular. Gotta thank he actors for portraying them so well :)

Hoping this helps Ryan and Danny to extend their contract.

Question I know it's weird but do you see Aaron getting married? If so do you think Robert will be the one? lol IDK it's been playing in my mind for awhile.:blush::blush::blush:
    Forum Member
    I agree Andy. The fanbase for Robert and Aaron definitely play a part as to why they are so popular. Gotta thank he actors for portraying them so well :)

Hoping this helps Ryan and Danny to extend their contract.

Question I know it's weird but do you see Aaron getting married? If so do you think Robert will be the one? lol IDK it's been playing in my mind for awhile.:blush::blush::blush:

Maybe in the future. At the moment, of course, I don't see it being Robert. I don't think Aaron would be the type to rush into marriage, regardless of sexuality.
    Forum Member
    Well i mean in the distant future he could do...though i'm not sure he's the sort. Certainly not in the next few years though.
    Forum Member
    I don't think he is the sort, really. Or he would get married, but he's not one to lose his mind over the prospect of it. Mainly because of how disinterested he was when Robert was talking about wedding rings for Andy and Katie being melted down, and stuff. He said "That's... nice, if you like that sort of thing".

So I don't think he's bothered, either way.
  • VickyS15VickyS15 Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Sorry that I haven't said anything for a while I had to catch up,I was revising for school:(
    I'm so angry with Chas and Adam,them don't even notice something is wrong with aaron and then chas is letting all of her anger and upset about Katie 's death on aaron.>:(
    I don't know if you have said this before but when aaron was asking adam to have a beer with him at the farm,I think it was just a excuse for him to get drunk so I think that's linked up to his self harm and the exercise is also a link but he started to go running just after people knew katie was dead that must have been notice from someone.
    I'm just looking forward to the upcoming weeks what I what to know is how they going to find about Aaron's self harm and who,I don't think it will be chas because she did it last time but I don't think robert I want it to be him but I don't think it will be him.So,I'm thinking adam or Cain or even Diana(by accident).
    I'm just so excited about Aaron's reaction when he gets found out or he could get found out because he could get rushed in to hospital because of it.Poor Aaron:(
    Sorry,I have write a lot I just had a lot on my mind about it
This discussion has been closed.