Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
    Forum Member
    Indeed. Someone I hated left last year and I still went, begrudgingly. Anyway I nearly choked on my pint when they asked for my number to keep in touch :o:o. I did give it and they've texted a few times and I can't get rid of them now >:(. I was under the impression it was mutual loathing but I was clearly mistaken :blush:.

ETA: Fridays spoilers are a bit lean or is it just my imagination?

I never got on with my supervisor...He was quite patronising and used to give me disciplinaries for stuff he used to do too... It didnt help he had one of those faces that I'd like to slap for no reason either.

He's moved onto night shifts now and we occasionally see each other when our shifts overlap but we never exchange any words lol.

He's the spitting image of Nikhil aswell, and my hatred towards him made me hate Nikhil cause they were literally the same person lol
  • Options
    kalisperakalispera Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    VickyS15 wrote: »
    Sorry that I haven't said anything for a while I had to catch up,I was revising for school:(
    I'm so angry with Chas and Adam,them don't even notice something is wrong with aaron and then chas is letting all of her anger and upset about Katie 's death on aaron.>:(
    I don't know if you have said this before but when aaron was asking adam to have a beer with him at the farm,I think it was just a excuse for him to get drunk so I think that's linked up to his self harm and the exercise is also a link but he started to go running just after people knew katie was dead that must have been notice from someone.
    I'm just looking forward to the upcoming weeks what I what to know is how they going to find about Aaron's self harm and who,I don't think it will be chas because she did it last time but I don't think robert I want it to be him but I don't think it will be him.So,I'm thinking adam or Cain or even Diana(by accident).
    I'm just so excited about Aaron's reaction when he gets found out or he could get found out because he could get rushed in to hospital because of it.Poor Aaron:(
    Sorry,I have write a lot I just had a lot on my mind about it

I know just how you feel. My heart broke for Aaron the other night, he must have felt like the whole world was against him. I know Chas stuck up for him a bit, but she's been ripping in to him so much it didn't really count for much in my eyes. I hope they are all as public with their grovelling apologies are they were when they were putting him down. >:( Going to be a lot more guilty faces in due course I reckon!

As someone else said earlier, I want to see Aaron at death's door and a sobbing Robert as his bedside! Nothing else will do! Doesn't matter who discovers him, as long as they all feel bloody awful. :p
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Indeed. Someone I hated left last year and I still went, begrudgingly. Anyway I nearly choked on my pint when they asked for my number to keep in touch :o:o. I did give it and they've texted a few times and I can't get rid of them now >:(. I was under the impression it was mutual loathing but I was clearly mistaken :blush:.

ETA: Fridays spoilers are a bit lean or is it just my imagination?

Nope, it seems they're trying to keep what happens to Andy secret, although I think everyone knows Andy won't be dieing. But I'm sure Friday's episode will mostly be Andy stuff of his family etc. with him/looking after him or whatever anyway, so it'll probably be mostly Andy stuff mixed with Laurel/Nicola&Jimmy side-storylines mixed in + a feature of Robron hopefully.
  • Options
    callmemaybecallmemaybe Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow I never knew Marc and Danny didnt get on. They both seemed like nice lads lol but if that's the case I can see why is was the way it was.

ETA: Im nervous with whats to come this week but cant wait!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kalispera wrote: »
    I know just how you feel. My heart broke for Aaron the other night, he must have felt like the whole world was against him. I know Chas stuck up for him a bit, but she's been ripping in to him so much it didn't really count for much in my eyes. I hope they are all as public with their grovelling apologies are they were when they were putting him down. >:( Going to be a lot more guilty faces in due course I reckon!

As someone else said earlier, I want to see Aaron at death's door and a sobbing Robert as his bedside! Nothing else will do! Doesn't matter who discovers him, as long as they all feel bloody awful. :p

That was me... :D

I do kinda want Aaron to have an accident art the scrapyard and then Adam can feel like a right bastard for pushing his mate to the limits.. I mean Aaron is already doing that himself but I won't care if Adam thinks it's his fault....:cool::cool:
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do to. I feel Aaron might be the only that can bring out any emotion out of him. I think Robert sort of leans on Roberts shoulders a lot when it comes to certain things and if he doesnt have Aaron on his side who will he have?

Yeah I agree with this
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Robronic wrote: »
    Just watching the second hotel scene. Notice when Robert asks "who is playing?" & Aaron goes "I don't know. International." Aaron is totally not bothered about the football & is just admiring the view of Robert bending over getting a beer. I mean, who wouldn't? ;-)

Yes I loved that bit too! Also when Aaron said "you gonna come and join me then?" - first time we've ever seen him do that! Just showed how comfortable and secure he felt up to that point ... :( Wasn't to last. :cry:

I hope at some point too, we see Aaron tell Robert how humuliated he felt at Robert chucking him out like trash. He needs to know it was his actions that started the horrendous chain of events in the first place. (before I get flamed I'm not saying Aaron is a total innocent! lol )
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never got on with my supervisor...He was quite patronising and used to give me disciplinaries for stuff he used to do too... It didnt help he had one of those faces that I'd like to slap for no reason either.

He's moved onto night shifts now and we occasionally see each other when our shifts overlap but we never exchange any words lol.

He's the spitting image of Nikhil aswell, and my hatred towards him made me hate Nikhil cause they were literally the same person lol

LOL :D. Nikhil was another like Aaron and Vic who bedded a sibling combo :D.

Can't imagine Chas being happy with that but could see potential in Robert sneaking in and getting caught by her.
    Nope, it seems they're trying to keep what happens to Andy secret, although I think everyone knows Andy won't be dieing. But I'm sure Friday's episode will mostly be Andy stuff of his family etc. with him/looking after him or whatever anyway, so it'll probably be mostly Andy stuff mixed with Laurel/Nicola&Jimmy side-storylines mixed in + a feature of Robron hopefully.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Wonder if Chas sees a look between Robert and Aaron or something.

ETA: Mel wants Aaron at deaths door every week :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL :D. Nikhil was another like Aaron and Vic who bedded a sibling combo :D.

Can't imagine Chas being happy with that but could see potential in Robert sneaking in and getting caught by her.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Wonder if Chas sees a look between Robert and Aaron or something.

ETA: Mel wants Aaron at deaths door every week :D.

Ha ha!!! You noticed then?? ;) . but if deaths door is what thrusts Robron together then I'm all for it mate! :D:D
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I loved that bit too! Also when Aaron said "you gonna come and join me then?" - first time we've ever seen him do that! Just showed how comfortable and secure he felt up to that point ... :( Wasn't to last. :cry:

I hope at some point too, we see Aaron tell Robert how humuliated he felt at Robert chucking him out like trash. He needs to know it was his actions that started the horrendous chain of events in the first place. (before I get flamed I'm not saying Aaron is a total innocent! lol )

Robert kind of had to put him out though unless he was prepared to admit to what had been going on
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Maybe i don't want Aaron at deaths door but i want to see him badly hurt and rush to Hospital.

Robert being all worried Would be sooooo wonderful.:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe i don't want Aaron at deaths door but i want to see him badly hurt and rush to Hospital.

Robert being all worried Would be sooooo wonderful.:):)

Crying at his bedside and holding his hand....

Then watch Chascow walk in and ruin it all and tell Robert to do one. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First Katie now Chas ruining cute moments....

Then Robert can refuse and say that hes staying by Aarons bedside till he wakes up.
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha!!! You noticed then?? ;) . but if deaths door is what thrusts Robron together then I'm all for it mate! :D:D

I remember that theory you had involving Robert kidnapping Aaron just because he looked at some rope :D:p.
    Lmack wrote: »
    Robert kind of had to put him out though unless he was prepared to admit to what had been going on

Aye and he did try to make things better Aaron was just too hurt.
    Crying at his bedside and holding his hand....

Then watch Chascow walk in and ruin it all and tell Robert to do one. >:(

I'd love Chas to catch them at it not just kissing either.... like Alicia did with Vic and Adam. Personally I think Chas is just jealous Aaron pulled Robert and she couldn't :D.
  • Options
    LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    I don't know whether to be really excited and think this is the coolest thing ever or be slightly worried people took the time to do this....i think i'm leaning on the cool side....which make me worried about myself.:blush:

Anyway. ROBRON CAKES people, ROBRON CAKES.

Someone made Robron themed cupcakes with all Robron related stuff on, like a little Robert scarf, Robron quotes, aaron's tie....AARON'S BOBBLE HAT (which is my fave, obviously).:p

http://memorieswarm.tumblr.com/post/111028727805/phantompillow-so-this-is-how-me-alexishenke

:o:p:cool::confused:

Those are brilliant. I'm not really a cake eater (you'd be surprised how that's been an issue for people over the years) but I'd give those a go.
    Thanks Alanna. Danny and Adam look so different when they're clean shaven :p

I think there's a difference between being shaven and just not quite being able to grow a beard.
    I head rumours a long time ago that Danny and the lad that played Jackson didn't really get on, so any kind of filming with them showed it to a certain extent...

I don't know if the Jackson guy got on too well with Pauline Quirke either...

I was never quite sure but I always did have the impression there was something up with Marc in general. A decent actor but never seemed quite comfortable with things, which looking back impacted on Danny a little bit.

Apparently he's working as an estate agent these days.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I was never quite sure but I always did have the impression there was something up with Marc in general. A decent actor but never seemed quite comfortable with things, which looking back impacted on Danny a little bit.

Apparently he's working as an estate agent these days.

He is.

He's been killed off everything he's been in I think... I wonder if it's cause he's difficult to work with??

He had a part in casualty a couple of years back, but since then there's been nothing...

And people slated Danny for not finding work outside of ED....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes been on scott and bailey and he did theatre so that's good for his CV...;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lmack wrote: »

Nope. He could have told Chrissie he'd been at the hotel arranging a room for them for another night. Still would have had the same effect, with both Katie and Chrissie leaving quietly, Course he would have had to cut the night short and go home but still ...

Not quite as clever as he thinks he is!

Can't believe I'm criticising someone for not being clever enough to deceive his future wife without upsetting his bit on the side! What the hell are Robron doing to me! :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hes been on scott and bailey and he did theatre so that's good for his CV...;-)

and he's done a film, and a couple of period dramas too... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh and, here's the first chapter of my fic....

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11049210/1/That-Awkward-Moment

Loved reading that Mel, well done!! :D
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    I still want something like this (it's long so I've put it in a spoiler haha ;), Damn it's like my first every fanfiction going on here haha ;))
    Aaron's on a run, he's not really watching what he's doing and has been running for a while, but continues running despite being tired. He's running along the countryside when Chrissie is speeding into the village. In his tired state, Aaron runs into the middle of the road not really thinking and Chrissie hits him head on with her car hurting herself in the process.

Aaron's unconscious, Chrissie's hysterical but calls the ambulance. She tries to ring Robert but he doesn't answer, and when the ambulance arrives and both Chrissie and Aaron head to the hospital. She finally gets a hold of Lawrence who is with Robert in the pub. Lawrence tells Robert they have to go but not before letting Chas know that Aaron's been in an accident with Chrissie, which obviously shocks Robert to know Aaron was involved. Diane says she'll run Chas up to the hospital cause no one else is around, but Chas has to get some of Aaron's stuff first.

Lawrence and Robert rush to the hospital where they find a hysterical Chrissie, but Robert's unable to hide the fact he's worried about how Aaron is. Lawrence says they should take Chrissie home but Robert makes the excuse that Aaron shouldn't be left alone and that he'd wait for Chas to come and come home after with Diane. Lawrence is a bit miffed that Robert isn't too bothered about how his wife is, but Chrissie agrees with Robert and they leave. Robert rushes to Aaron but as he arrives, Aaron's in cardiac arrest and they can't revive him. Robert's worried but they finally get Aaron back and he stablises. Chas arrives and angrily asks Robert what he's doing there, but is then told by the doctor of Aaron's condition. Paddy arrives and Diane tells Robert they should go, but Robert struggles to leave, and finally tells Diane he can't go. Diane questions why, when Chas reveals the affair to Diane, shocking her. Chas demands he leave but Robert refuses, and Paddy suggests that Chas lets Robert go in for a minute and then he has to leave. Robert goes in and has an emotional moment with Aaron and Aaron wakes up, but Chas tells him to leave. A shocked Diane then takes Robert back to the pub where Robert explains about the affair to Diane.

Few days later, Aaron comes out of hospital and is taken into the back of the pub, but not before Robert's spots him coming back. Knowing Chas won't let him near Aaron, he sneaks in the back while Chas is busy and talks to him, admitting how worried he was and that he didn't want to lose him, which surprises Aaron. Robert kisses Aaron but Aaron pulls away telling him that he doesn't mean what he's saying but Robert affirms he is admitting he's never felt the way he feels about someone like he does Aaron before. They're quiet for a few moments, before Robert sneaks out again.

They resume their affair but on a much more intense level than before, and it begins a whole new saga for them as Robert begins to see himself in a new light.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Nope. He could have told Chrissie he'd been at the hotel arranging a room for them for another night. Still would have had the same effect, with both Katie and Chrissie leaving quietly, Course he would have had to cut the night short and go home but still ...

Not quite as clever as he thinks he is!

Can't believe I'm criticising someone for not being clever enough to deceive his future wife without upsetting his bit on the side! What the hell are Robron doing to me! :blush:

Your priorities are sorted, that's why you're doing it. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ok this sounds really stupid but I've just signed up to Tumblr for the robron stuff and have bno idea how to use it???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loved reading that Mel, well done!! :D

Thanks. I dont want it to be too long though so hopefully I'll get the next chapter up tomorrow...

I've had a little bit too much wine to get the ideas flowing properly... Oops... :blush:
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    I still want something like this (it's long so I've put it in a spoiler haha ;), Damn it's like my first every fanfiction going on here haha ;))
    Aaron's on a run, he's not really watching what he's doing and has been running for a while, but continues running despite being tired. He's running along the countryside when Chrissie is speeding into the village. In his tired state, Aaron runs into the middle of the road not really thinking and Chrissie hits him head on with her car hurting herself in the process.

Aaron's unconscious, Chrissie's hysterical but calls the ambulance. She tries to ring Robert but he doesn't answer, and when the ambulance arrives and both Chrissie and Aaron head to the hospital. She finally gets a hold of Lawrence who is with Robert in the pub. Lawrence tells Robert they have to go but not before letting Chas know that Aaron's been in an accident with Chrissie, which obviously shocks Robert to know Aaron was involved. Diane says she'll run Chas up to the hospital cause no one else is around, but Chas has to get some of Aaron's stuff first.

Lawrence and Robert rush to the hospital where they find a hysterical Chrissie, but Robert's unable to hide the fact he's worried about how Aaron is. Lawrence says they should take Chrissie home but Robert makes the excuse that Aaron shouldn't be left alone and that he'd wait for Chas to come and come home after with Diane. Lawrence is a bit miffed that Robert isn't too bothered about how his wife is, but Chrissie agrees with Robert and they leave. Robert rushes to Aaron but as he arrives, Aaron's in cardiac arrest and they can't revive him. Robert's worried but they finally get Aaron back and he stablises. Chas arrives and angrily asks Robert what he's doing there, but is then told by the doctor of Aaron's condition. Paddy arrives and Diane tells Robert they should go, but Robert struggles to leave, and finally tells Diane he can't go. Diane questions why, when Chas reveals the affair to Diane, shocking her. Chas demands he leave but Robert refuses, and Paddy suggests that Chas lets Robert go in for a minute and then he has to leave. Robert goes in and has an emotional moment with Aaron and Aaron wakes up, but Chas tells him to leave. A shocked Diane then takes Robert back to the pub where Robert explains about the affair to Diane.

Few days later, Aaron comes out of hospital and is taken into the back of the pub, but not before Robert's spots him coming back. Knowing Chas won't let him near Aaron, he sneaks in the back while Chas is busy and talks to him, admitting how worried he was and that he didn't want to lose him, which surprises Aaron. Robert kisses Aaron but Aaron pulls away telling him that he doesn't mean what he's saying but Robert affirms he is admitting he's never felt the way he feels about someone like he does Aaron before. They're quiet for a few moments, before Robert sneaks out again.

They resume their affair but on a much more intense level than before, and it begins a whole new saga for them as Robert begins to see himself in a new light.

This is perfect:D
This discussion has been closed.