Options

Eastenders Question

PRITHVIPRITHVI Posts: 84
Forum Member
Do we think we'll see Sam give birth? If so how will it happen?

Comments

• Options
    mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think there was a report somewhere last week claming that danielle westbrook had filmed the birth scenes so i do think we will see her give birth
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    Her waters break in the Vic so it looks like it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Her waters break in the Vic so it looks like it.

Has this been confirmed or just speculation?
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    PRITHVI wrote: »

How do you think they put out the fire?:p
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member

Its confirmed. There are spoilers somewhere on it. I think if you read through the DS one's its in there.
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we know who's the daddy??
  • Options
    wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Do we think we'll see Sam give birth? If so how will it happen?

Well it usually starts with some light to heavy contractions and more often than not the waters will break.

If you want the full details you should find them here:

www.nhs.uk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well it usually starts with some light to heavy contractions and more often than not the waters will break.

www.nhs.uk

:p Very Funny!
  • Options
    Eve3275Eve3275 Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gv6l wrote: »
    Do we know who's the daddy??

Jack Branning?
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eve3275 wrote: »
    Jack Branning?

UGH! I hope not!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should put spoiler tags in the first post or a warning or something for those who don't want to know about Sam.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Where's the spoiler? I'm just asking a question! :p
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    i think
    ricky is the dad as... Minty proves how far he will go to support Sam after Ricky refuses to have anything to do with her baby
    from radio times
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    I thought it would have been Jacks to cause disruption in the ongoing Ronnie/Jack relationship
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    I thought it would have been Jacks to cause disruption in the ongoing Ronnie/Jack relationship

i think BK is stopping the on/off thing with them and it makes sense for it to be
    rickys
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh, someone got there first! :p Though I'd have put it more simply: "She squeezes it out of her front bottom!".

Sometimes I digust myself...
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really hope not they are up and down more then a Yo Yo plus it just repetitive.

Jack's sperm and the Mitchell Woman other then Ronnie don't go well together, it would make more sense for it too be Ricky's as it gotta tie in with Patsy's Maternity leave too give Ricky a story that if Sam is stick around of course!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where's the spoiler? I'm just asking a question! :p

The fact that Sam is pregnant. :confused:

I didn't know and I wasn't given a chance not to find out because it's right there the moment you click on the thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

www.nhs.uk

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sleepydove wrote: »
    The fact that Sam is pregnant. :confused:

I didn't know and I wasn't given a chance not to find out because it's right there the moment you click on the thread.

Seriously? It's been all over this site for weeks on end and you haven't seen it till now? Not everyone puts spoiler tags on their threads anyway, I think its fair to saw most people have read a few things they didn't want to see in their time, I'm sure you'll live!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously? It's been all over this site for weeks on end and you haven't seen it till now? Not everyone puts spoiler tags on their threads anyway, I think its fair to saw most people have read a few things they didn't want to see in their time, I'm sure you'll live!

I wasn't suggesting it is such a shock that I'm going to break down right now :confused:

It is just manners, that's all. Just manners to point out that a thread contains spoilers even if in your opinion the spoilers are "obvious", it's just manners to let other people make up their own minds as to whether they want to read it. It's no big deal - it just boils down to whether or not you think about other people before you open your mouth.
  • Options
    wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Oh, someone got there first! :p Though I'd have put it more simply: "She squeezes it out of her front bottom!".

Sometimes I digust myself...

Squeezes? Nah, it just drops out leisurely. All this fuss over sore front bottoms...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sleepydove wrote: »
    I wasn't suggesting it is such a shock that I'm going to break down right now :confused:

It is just manners, that's all. Just manners to point out that a thread contains spoilers even if in your opinion the spoilers are "obvious", it's just manners to let other people make up their own minds as to whether they want to read it. It's no big deal - it just boils down to whether or not you think about other people before you open your mouth.

I agree but this common courtesy of putting things in spoiler tags that you speak of is never going to catch on with every single poster on DS. So I think you are wasting you're time complaing about threads that give things away