HO E4 tonight

lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,864
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Good to see Mercedes getting the elbow, which gave us more of her great acting range - snarl or sneer. The way she's going on at Malachy now as if he's the baddie - why on earth does he put up with it? It was the same when she suddenly turned on him because he had HIV - she knew that when she married him! Sorry, but I don't think there's a nything remotely likable about the character ( I said character, lads - I know some of you appreciate certain physical characteristics!)

It struck me tonight , though, that if Cheryl's bro had a shave he'd look about 14 - isn't he supposed to be a hard man?

Comments

• andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Good to see Mercedes getting the elbow, which gave us more of her great acting range - snarl or sneer. The way she's going on at Malachy now as if he's the baddie - why on earth does he put up with it? It was the same when she suddenly turned on him because he had HIV - she knew that when she married him! Sorry, but I don't think there's a nything remotely likable about the character ( I said character, lads - I know some of you appreciate certain physical characteristics!)

It struck me tonight , though, that if Cheryl's bro had a shave he'd look about 14 - isn't he supposed to be a hard man?

Nah i've seen him shaved, he doesn't look 14..i mean that would be odd anyway seeing as the actor is over 30.
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    Nah i've seen him shaved, he doesn't look 14..i mean that would be odd anyway seeing as the actor is over 30.

Still looks a bit weedy to me!
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He certainly doesn't look weedy in his shirtless shots...
  • surfiesurfie Posts: 5,754
    Forum Member

Malachy has become Mercedes doormat. Really though the grief she has caused her own family by being unable to keep her knickers up for five minutes, it would be poetic justice if they kicked her out on the streets and disowned her.

If the McQueens were not so popular Mercedes would have probably been axed by now as the character does nothing but screw around, scowl or whine in self pity when she gets found out.
  • chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    I'm loving the Irish connection in Hollyoaks just now... I can't stand the McQueen family. Just don't get their purpose... they need to be cut back. Michaela is soon to depart but I reckon they could be doing without Mercedes and Myra anyway. in my opinion the family just don't bring anything anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surfie wrote: »
    Malachy has become Mercedes doormat. Really though the grief she has caused her own family by being unable to keep her knickers up for five minutes, it would be poetic justice if they kicked her out on the streets and disowned her.

If the McQueens were not so popular Mercedes would have probably been axed by now as the character does nothing but screw around, scowl or whine in self pity when she gets found out.

I was REALLY hoping this would happen when Carmel/Myra found out about her affair with Calvin. I was hoping they'd just literally throw her out on the street! I mean what she did was unforgiveable.

As if having an affair with your sisters fiance wasn't bad enough, but she tried to persuade Calvin to leave Carmel and go off and marry her! It angers me that Carmel will never find out about this.

She's a dirty lying cheating cow! And I for once cannot wait till Malachy dumps her sorry ass!!
    Forum Member

As if having an affair with your sisters fiance wasn't bad enough, but she tried to persuade Calvin to leave Carmel and go off and marry her! It angers me that Carmel will never find out about this.

It's like Tony though will never find out Jacqui knew he wasn't the father of baby Max, and unless Theresa blabs, it was Jacqui who persuaded Theresa to go to the police and lie that Tony seduced her, lnowing she was only 15 at the time.
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surfie wrote: »
    It's like Tony though will never find out Jacqui knew he wasn't the father of baby Max, and unless Theresa blabs, it was Jacqui who persuaded Theresa to go to the police and lie that Tony seduced her, lnowing she was only 15 at the time.

I think Tony did know that Jacqui knew about Max - I remember him saying that after all the lies there wasn't much point in it all........

Which is why I think they should never go back together - the lies Jacquie told were pretty fundamental to a good relationship and there's no going back after something like that.
    Forum Member
    I think Tony did know that Jacqui knew about Max - I remember him saying that after all the lies there wasn't much point in it all........

Which is why I think they should never go back together - the lies Jacquie told were pretty fundamental to a good relationship and there's no going back after something like that.

I think Tony was talking more about general lies, rather than him finding out Jacqui knew he wasn't Max's father.

However I agree Tony & Jacqui shouldn't get back together with Jacqui as she used him as an emotional crutch at times. as well as the way she treated him.

It's high time Tony broke out the cycle ot re-bound relationships, those that started because of sex, and those with people he drifted towards after knowing for years.

As it stands, it looks like Tony & Gabby will be getting together both on the basis they have been in bad relationships and see each other as a way out.