45 ISIS fighters die after eating Ramadan meal - murder or food poisoning?

Comments

• Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,925
    Forum Member
    Should have chosen the Allah Carte menu.
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welsh-lad wrote: »

:D very good.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The chef's done a better job than those bloody drones.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully some of the dead terrorists were the precious darlings the media loves to portray as 'poor, brainwashed Britons'.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God bless DS :D
  • AxtolAxtol Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Most likely a covert job by CIA or special forces on the ground. Quite clever not only does it show that you don't need to get into a fight to take some of them out, it will also make the rest paranoid about what they eat from now on.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    "We ordered korma not karma!"
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Good :D I dont give a shit, thats 45 less evil pigs on this planet.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Good :D I dont give a shit, thats 45 less evil pigs on this planet.

That's what killed them. Bacon butties.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AnnieBaker wrote: »
    If you bothered to read the article, you will see it refers to the other reported incident in November. Something similar has apparently happened again, recently. Is that clear enough ?

The question is, have some Kurds managed to infiltrate their base disgusted as chefs? Have they escaped safely? How have they managed to pull this off twice in one year, if the reports are true?

I do apologise, the Daily Wail has that effect on me.

If it was deliberate there isn't any suggestion of who did it. I think there are countless subjugated people who could be responsible, in their midst. Infiltration wouldn't be a necessity. The Free Syrian Army Militants were supposed to be responsible for Novembers incident, if it was true.
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/08/report-45-isis-fighters-killed-by-poisoned-ramadan-meal/
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Only one thing to say about that.............RESULT !!!
  • dave666dave666 Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is sad news 100 of them are still alive. but at least it is 45 less of them
  • academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "We ordered korma not karma!"

:D:D:D
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member

They went to Alan's Snackbar instead.
  • Steve_CardanasSteve_Cardanas Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What they do get there 72 virgins: https://youtu.be/1dxpMTFBg48
  • jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    What they do get there 72 virgins: https://youtu.be/1dxpMTFBg48

You would probably catch Islamophobia by watching 'Family Guy' these days.

It might be what killed the IS fighters.
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    I do apologise, the Daily Wail has that effect on me.

If it was deliberate there isn't any suggestion of who did it. I think there are countless subjugated people who could be responsible, in their midst. Infiltration wouldn't be a necessity. The Free Syrian Army Militants were supposed to be responsible for Novembers incident, if it was true.
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/08/report-45-isis-fighters-killed-by-poisoned-ramadan-meal/

The Syrian rebels are almost entirely made up of ISIS extremists and I doubt they'd kill their own so we can rule out rebels as a major suspect. It looks more like a special forces attack, we know that America and Britain have boots on the ground (covert ones) so I'd be more leaning towards them. That's not to say I disagree with them taking action like this and I in fact support it as it's a good effective way to kill ISIS fighters without getting into an actual firefight with them.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Axtol wrote: »
    The Syrian rebels are almost entirely made up of ISIS extremists and I doubt they'd kill their own so we can rule out rebels as a major suspect. It looks more like a special forces attack, we know that America and Britain have boots on the ground (covert ones) so I'd be more leaning towards them. That's not to say I disagree with them taking action like this and I in fact support it as it's a good effective way to kill ISIS fighters without getting into an actual firefight with them.

I agree about this method. The Free Syrian Army refused to join the US coalition, their aim was to topple Assad, but they were also fighting IS.

http://www.ibtimes.com/four-years-later-free-syrian-army-has-collapsed-1847116
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    The Syrian rebels are almost entirely made up of ISIS extremists and I doubt they'd kill their own so we can rule out rebels as a major suspect. It looks more like a special forces attack, we know that America and Britain have boots on the ground (covert ones) so I'd be more leaning towards them. That's not to say I disagree with them taking action like this and I in fact support it as it's a good effective way to kill ISIS fighters without getting into an actual firefight with them.[/QUOTE]

It's also a way of creating mistrust and paranoia within ISIS as it would have to be someone close to them with access to the food.
  • dave666dave666 Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Syrian rebels are almost entirely made up of ISIS extremists and I doubt they'd kill their own so we can rule out rebels as a major suspect. It looks more like a special forces attack, we know that America and Britain have boots on the ground (covert ones) so I'd be more leaning towards them. That's not to say I disagree with them taking action like this and I in fact support it as it's a good effective way to kill ISIS fighters without getting into an actual firefight with them.[/QUOTE]

It's also a way of creating mistrust and paranoia within ISIS as it would have to be someone close to them with access to the food.

if it saves our armed forces i am all for it let them kill each other trying to find out who the traitor is they will be less of them for us to worry about
    Forum Member
    dave666 wrote: »
    if it saves our armed forces i am all for it let them kill each other trying to find out who the traitor is they will be less of them for us to worry about

Correct by doing it this way not only do we kill them but we make them suspicious about each other and that can really disrupt their operation.
  • happyfiuhappyfiu Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Maybe one of the Yazidi slaves these monsters rape, beat and torture daily took her revenge.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    idlewilde wrote: »
    That's what killed them. Bacon butties.

Very good :D
    They had their revenge :D
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    dave666 wrote: »
    this is sad news 100 of them are still alive. but at least it is 45 less of them
    Hopefully the others suffered a bad attack of the shish kebabs afterwards.