Pobol Y Cwm

Comments

• QueenShebaVIIIQueenShebaVIII Posts: 1,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    From what I've heard, Macs didn't rape Izzy, it was more blackmail to make her sleep with him wasn't it? How dd Gaynor handle the situation?

I agree, she was so horrible to him. Even when she brought the information round for him she didn't seem very concerned.

When Macs didn't want to drive to pick the students up with Mr Price (I think) do you think that was because he didn't want to be alone with him? Why did he react like that?

I don't remember the whole storyline with Macs and Izzy so I can't really comment on whether what's happened to Macs now is as bad as what happened to Izzy. What I do remember is that Gaynor didn't really try to help Izzy much and may have not believed her for a while.

I didn't really get why Macs didn't want to drive to pick up the students. It could've been because he didn't want to be alone with a man.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember the whole storyline with Macs and Izzy so I can't really comment on whether what's happened to Macs now is as bad as what happened to Izzy. What I do remember is that Gaynor didn't really try to help Izzy much and may have not believed her for a while.

I didn't really get why Macs didn't want to drive to pick up the students. It could've been because he didn't want to be alone with a man.

Was there a police case against Macs? How long ago was it? From what I've heard, it's not as thought Macs is seen as a rapist or a really nasty character - but can just be mean, is that right? Sorry for all the questions :)

Yeh that's the only reason I can come up with
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was there a police case against Macs? How long ago was it? From what I've heard, it's not as thought Macs is seen as a rapist or a really nasty character - but can just be mean, is that right? Sorry for all the questions :)

Yeh that's the only reason I can come up with

I don't think there was a police case but if there was I may have just forgotten so someone else could correct me here.
    I think most of the time he's seen as a nasty character but sometimes as a rapist, if that makes sense. There was a time when his family hated him when they found out about what he did. But what happened with Izzy is the only truly bad thing he's done, I think; other than that, he's mostly just quite mean.

I thought it could've also been because he needed time on his own and that being with all those studnets on the bus could've been too much for him after a day of teaching students, which he couldn't cope with. It could've been that and that he didn't want to be alone with a man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there was a police case but if there was I may have just forgotten so someone else could correct me here.
    I think most of the time he's seen as a nasty character but sometimes as a rapist, if that makes sense. There was a time when his family hated him when they found out about what he did. But what happened with Izzy is the only truly bad thing he's done, I think; other than that, he's mostly just quite mean.

I thought it could've also been because he needed time on his own and that being with all those studnets on the bus could've been too much for him after a day of teaching students, which he couldn't cope with. It could've been that and that he didn't want to be alone with a man.

OK, thanks. It's just odd that if he is clearly seen as a rapist, why is he still at the school etc.

Yeh maybe is was just too much for him after the day. Either way, Rhys has given another brilliant performace as Macs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see tonight's episode
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a reason why Ffion drinks? Has it come out of nowhere?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it started because she was lonely after she broke up with her husband/boyfriend (I can't remember whether they were married or not) Hywel. Then I think she was Cai and that similarly failed. So all of the things that happened there and the circumstances of her breaks ups probably made her become depressed and need to drink.
    She was with Gary too, who stopped her from jumping off a bridge, but he was arrested and he thought she had gone to the police about him. I think she went back to drinking after that (I'm not sure when the alcoholism began exactly).
  • dids858dids858 Posts: 3,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has always loved a bottle of wine. But now is hitting everything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks :)

What is your opinion on what Gaynor said to Macs?
  • DafadDdoniolDafadDdoniol Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Ffion was at one point married to a serial killer vicar or minister or whatever he was as well so its amazing that she's as sane as she is really lol!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ffion was at one point married to a serial killer vicar or minister or whatever he was as well so its amazing that she's as sane as she is really lol!

Really?? I don't remember this at all. :p Maybe I wasn't watching then; how long ago was this?
  • DafadDdoniolDafadDdoniol Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Really?? I don't remember this at all. :p Maybe I wasn't watching then; how long ago was this?

We're probably going back about 6 years or so. He was called Owen, It was mainly prostitutes he murdered. Trying to cleanse the world!
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    ffion was married to owen what I can remember didnt Gwyneth find out about him being a murderer before anyone ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I do remember that storyline now. But I wasn't watching it much at the time, only casually. Thanks for pointing that out because I really didn't remember anything about Ffion before she was with Hywel. Didn't Ffion used to be a lot nicer though?
    Forum Member
    ffion was nicer it was after she got with hywel she went down hill but the drinking is way out of control
    it was when sheryl and will saw her on the floor drunk was enough
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really getting into the show now. I can't wait to see what happens with Macs and Gaynor now. Do we know who robbed the photos and letters from the woman in the tracksuit (still learning names). Is Liam a character?
    Forum Member
    debbie is the one in the track suit
    Liam is debbies son in the army
    Ricky is debbies son
    mark is debbies husband not sure if they married
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    debbie is the one in the track suit
    Liam is debbies son in the army
    Ricky is debbies son
    mark is debbies husband not sure if they married

I'm hooked by the Macs story. Does anyone know any spoilers about what happens next with that?
    Forum Member
    nothing at the minute really liking the story line doing a great job of it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    nothing at the minute really liking the story line doing a great job of it

Yeh definately. When I heard that Macs confides in someone, I thought the story would be coming to an end, but it seems like it's only just begun because really, he hasn't told anyone anything - he will probably become even more disconnected with everything.

The Jinx radio thing - it seems a bit weird?
    Forum Member
    couldnt help laughing at jinix with the paddling pool
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No episode till Monday now :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're probably going back about 6 years or so. He was called Owen, It was mainly prostitutes he murdered. Trying to cleanse the world!

The Mad Minister! That was amazing! Gwyneth catching him acting like Sutcliffe in Swansea, so he smashed her about and Garry Monk lived in a tent in hiding as he was getting blamed. Brilliant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good!
    Forum Member
    welsh_Gaz wrote: »
    The Mad Minister! That was amazing! Gwyneth catching him acting like Sutcliffe in Swansea, so he smashed her about and Garry Monk lived in a tent in hiding as he was getting blamed. Brilliant.

that was one of my fav ones have to say I use to enjoy foina and lisa
This discussion has been closed.