Chanelle and her stories

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    OMG I cannot think of anyone more pathetic than Chanelle and her obsessions. First it is VB who does not want to know her now it is her continuing obsession with getting back at Charley who she still fears even on the outside.

Sex with her only if he he snubs Charley. Oh excuse me Bunny Boilers emerging.

I suspect that the Daily Star article was completely made up bollocks, actually. In my humble opinion, of course. Like virtually all of their stories this series.
  • LENCHSALLENCHSAL Posts: 12,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I don't think Chanelle has the right to dictate who her future boyfriend speaks to. It would continue on and on, maybe even with a friend who Ziggy has had for ages, but Chanelle meets and dislikes. It's just not right.

He told her not to associate with Billi, Nicky and Charley whilst in the house. Whats the difference?
    I actually dont believe she has even said this rubbish. Once again its spin for maximum effect.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LENCHSAL wrote: »
    He told her not to associate with Billi, Nicky and Charley whilst in the house. Whats the difference?
    I actually dont believe she has even said this rubbish. Once again its spin for maximum effect.

We will see on Friday I suppose and thereafter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read this and apologise :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BRACE yourself Ziggy! Lovely Chanelle Hayes wants red-hot action with you.

The Big Brother babe says her romance with the hunk is back on track, after the pair enjoyed an emotional reunion in the House.

And now the loved-up pair are planning sex on Friday night when they meet up after BB’s grand finale.

But Chanelle warned Ziggy the date is only on if he snubs her arch enemy Charley Uchea and humiliates her in front of millions of viewers during the live show.

Chanelle will set one condition: He must cut all ties with BB bitch Charley, 22, who has boasted since her exit that she is a bigger star than “cheap tart” Chanelle.

Chanelle said: “She is a vile and nasty person and I don’t want him anywhere near her.”

So er, what I did say WAS SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES!! Whether it is true or not so shame on you rolling your eyes. God, people on here :yawn:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/13908/CHANELLE-S-LUST-FOR-ZIGGY/

Didn't realise what I'd kicked off there. Must admit, the only reason I used that was as I didn't have time to explain properly what I was annoyed about. However, the rude remarks you made were enough for me not to bother with an apology, and your explanation of the Chanelle comment wasn't accurate about the humilation of Charley as it stands, anyway :confused:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angel121 wrote: »
    I don't think Mrs Jones likes Chanelle that much. If i were Chanelle i would be looking at the money side of things too. There is an old saying which goes make hay whilst the sun shines.

Chanelle is doing nothing wrong and if the public and magazines want to pay for her stories then she should take them for as much as her agent can get.

I agree with what you are saying. What I do feel is that Channel walked she really does not deserve all this adulation. What happens next year ? (if there is a next year) Will HMS just decide to walk knowing they might attract more attention out of the house than inside it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    I agree with what you are saying. What I do feel is that Channel walked she really does not deserve all this adulation. What happens next year ? (if there is a next year) Will HMS just decide to walk knowing they might attract more attention out of the house than inside it?

What an interesting thought - they could all walk out on the first day of BB9. Then we could spend three months just watching an empty house.

What a brilliant idea for a series, I'd certainly watch it.

As for the tabloid stories remember this:
    If you're a tabloid reader, there's no truth in the news.
    If you're a tabloid editor, there's no news in the truth.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Well there's plain old ordinary "walkers" and "walkers" who have got more charisma than the final 6/7 put together. If Chanelle had come out on the final day without winning, she would have got more attention than the winner. The media know a winning formula when they see it.

What's more, by walking after 8 weeks, Chanelle showed she was prepared to give up the fame and fortune for the sake of her sanity. She said today on "This Morning" that she was told (possibly by BB, possibly by another HM) that she wouldn't be on any of the shows if she walked.
  • Kezia7Kezia7 Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by Remaha
    There was not that much difference between what she said in the Heat interview and on BBLB. Have you even bothered to read it?

Anyway one (Heat) was before the reunion and BBLB was after the reunion. I think most people could see there was still a spark between them at the reunion and Chanelle even said today on "This Morning" that she had "softened" towards him after meeting him again, but not so much that there didn't need to be a lot of talking before she would think of getting back together again.
    Yes a lot of talking between agents and magazines regarding deals and £££'s.;)

What she said was they (her & Ziggy) needed to do a lot of talking with apologies given, on both sides, before she could think about getting back with him. She said they needed to have a mature 'talk'.
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm assuming everybody here is intelligent enough to realise the Daily Star article is a made up, load of twaddle, right?..............RIGHT?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    mags and papers print what they like and thats the problem.
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    I'm assuming everybody here is intelligent enough to realise the Daily Star article is a made up, load of twaddle, right?..............RIGHT?

It doesn't look like it does it?
  • tuesdaytuesday Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vindictive Chanelle still afraid she cannot keep Ziggy away from Charley. She still on her control trip and thinks that by banning him from seeing Charley telling him to humiliate her in public, is some how going to endear him to her.

Chanelle is a b*tch of the highest order, I had hoped that she would get her own life than aspiring to be VB of when she left the house, but obviously fame and fortune and her agent rules her heart as well as her head. I really hope Ziggy gets wised up and realises that he was right to dump her in the first place. Chanelle is a user and control freaks, who took the cowards way out and walk out of BB
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JennyZZ wrote: »
    Didn't realise what I'd kicked off there. Must admit, the only reason I used that was as I didn't have time to explain properly what I was annoyed about. However, the rude remarks you made were enough for me not to bother with an apology, and your explanation of the Chanelle comment wasn't accurate about the humilation of Charley as it stands, anyway :confused:

Yes it is
  • FiftyFifty Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read this and apologise :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BRACE yourself Ziggy! Lovely Chanelle Hayes wants red-hot action with you.

The Big Brother babe says her romance with the hunk is back on track, after the pair enjoyed an emotional reunion in the House.

And now the loved-up pair are planning sex on Friday night when they meet up after BB’s grand finale.

But Chanelle warned Ziggy the date is only on if he snubs her arch enemy Charley Uchea and humiliates her in front of millions of viewers during the live show.

Chanelle will set one condition: He must cut all ties with BB bitch Charley, 22, who has boasted since her exit that she is a bigger star than “cheap tart” Chanelle.

Chanelle said: “She is a vile and nasty person and I don’t want him anywhere near her.”

So er, what I did say WAS SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES!! Whether it is true or not so shame on you rolling your eyes. God, people on here :yawn:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/13908/CHANELLE-S-LUST-FOR-ZIGGY/

Thanks for that.

What a shelfish cow, she need to grow up. Channelle is still very jealous of charley, why dont she grow up.

Selling yourself cheaply in those glamour pictures needs to be considered, considering she was alway talking about charley waking around with her ass out. Who got their ass and all out.

Bye bye Channelle.
  • FiftyFifty Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We will see on Friday I suppose and thereafter.

Another quote last week was that Charley was going to throw boiling water on her at the rap party.

Charley had to respond to the same after a week of ignoring it. Charley was right to say she would consider legal action over her remark.

Now again another story to sell herself cheaply.

Good bye to bad rubbish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    I think Chanelle is probably the cleverest housemate ever to appear on BB...

She did everything in the house to ensure she got huge amounts of airtime - romance with Ziggy, arguing with Charley, throwing tantrums.

When her on-screen nemesis had been evicted she walked out to milk the publicity machine... No eviction - so she can't have any negative image of the Public not liking her enough to vote her out - and no boo's on eviction night.

Then she gets all the publicity in the world for the next 3 weeks.... goes back into the house to get seen again, to remind the public she is Chanelle from Big Brother...
    And then on finale night she will have her bug reunion with Ziggy, in full view of the cameras... there will be more photo's and column inches (not Ziggy's inches obviously ;) ) of Chanelle and Ziggy than the winner, because their soap opera romance story has been high in the gossip news ratings for weeks

Chanelle is going to be the one who makes the most cash out of her BB time, cos after BB is over the gossip rags will move quickly onto something else, so the winner will have limited appeal, but Chanelle, she will have already had 4 weeks on the front pages and more with her ongoing Ziggy saga after she comes out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ziggy may well shag Chanelle again and then dump her. For a man who is alleged to have dated Scarlett Johansen and had an affair with Sophie Anderton, would he really want to settle for being seen as Mr Chanelle Hayes? ;) More to the point, how long will he put up with her pathetic jealousy? Chanelle need not worry about Charley. She would not want Chanelle's SLOPpy seconds. But how is the spoilt child going to deal with all those women, who will be throwing themselves at Ziggy and won't hesitate to elbow Chanelle aside? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Jones wrote: »
    Well I have seen Chanelle (again) on the cover of Heat with the headline of 'Ziggy your dumped'. But then she was on BBLB and said to one of Girls Aloud that she will talk to Ziggy when he comes out of the house to see what happens next (one of Girls Aloud said they make a great couple)

Why cant she just stil to her guns?? Ziggy made her look silly on BB so why on earth does she not cut all ties with him and move on???

QED ££££££££££££ will be in short supply when twins grab the media by throat..she is history..she needs a new media scam
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dr Knookie wrote: »
    I think Chanelle is probably the cleverest housemate ever to appear on BB...

She did everything in the house to ensure she got huge amounts of airtime - romance with Ziggy, arguing with Charley, throwing tantrums.

When her on-screen nemesis had been evicted she walked out to milk the publicity machine... No eviction - so she can't have any negative image of the Public not liking her enough to vote her out - and no boo's on eviction night.

Then she gets all the publicity in the world for the next 3 weeks.... goes back into the house to get seen again, to remind the public she is Chanelle from Big Brother...
    And then on finale night she will have her bug reunion with Ziggy, in full view of the cameras... there will be more photo's and column inches (not Ziggy's inches obviously ;) ) of Chanelle and Ziggy than the winner, because their soap opera romance story has been high in the gossip news ratings for weeks

Chanelle is going to be the one who makes the most cash out of her BB time, cos after BB is over the gossip rags will move quickly onto something else, so the winner will have limited appeal, but Chanelle, she will have already had 4 weeks on the front pages and more with her ongoing Ziggy saga after she comes out

If all that amounts to "clever" I would hate to witness stupidity.!!! She is a total cloned moron
  • TaffycwmruTaffycwmru Posts: 9,304
    Forum Member
    tuesday wrote: »
    Vindictive Chanelle still afraid she cannot keep Ziggy away from Charley. She still on her control trip and thinks that by banning him from seeing Charley telling him to humiliate her in public, is some how going to endear him to her.

Chanelle is a b*tch of the highest order, I had hoped that she would get her own life than aspiring to be VB of when she left the house, but obviously fame and fortune and her agent rules her heart as well as her head. I really hope Ziggy gets wised up and realises that he was right to dump her in the first place. Chanelle is a user and control freaks, who took the cowards way out and walk out of BB

I agree. She's probably controlled her parents all these years and now she wants to control everyone else. Well, it's not going to work. People will soon see through her and realise what she's like. The twins will be on all the front pages soon and Chanelle will be history. That's why she's keeping her options open re chiggy. If I was Ziggy I would run a mile.