Options

X Factor USA: Children and screaming audience.

unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The X Factor USA is abysmal and unwatchable. They allow talentless under 16's to enter which makes it makes seem like some sort of Justin Bieber/One Direction wannabe show and then there's the disgusting audience who constantly scream over everything:mad:

Lets the hope the UK version doesn't go down this route.

Comments

• Options
    Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its absolutely appalling! not sure i can tolerate all that screaming to stick with the show, :( the hosts are shockingly bad too, hes just too OTT (feels more like watching a circus than a talent show! o.O) and shes absolutely dismal at reading the autocue.

& WTF is up with the hairy caterpillars crawling above demi's eyes? o.O
  • Options
    noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no longer a point in the 'Over 25s' category in the UK or USA show, the age allowance is so low (in USA especially) that the show is just about the teens, young adults (USA) or Girls & Boys (UK)/

The Over 25's category is now just people who are 26-28 (still young) with the odd 30+. In australia, there was a man who was about 40, and he was in Overs, and came second, he is to me what the Overs category is all about, older talent (IE MARY BYRNE)
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    The audience is a valid complaint I've been having an issue with, but when you consider the best singer in the competition is a 13 year old I find it hard to think of the under 16 year olds as talentless...
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    those kids are better than the grown ups we have on x factor uk
  • Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Just watching the show now, can't believe what's happened, it's so amateurish. It was bad enough last year with Steve Jones and his pointy finger, but these hosts are even worse!
  • Options
    JackassfanJackassfan Posts: 3,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Screaming girls deserve to be shot in the head
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It sounds like a school playground in the snow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    satellite wrote: »
    Just watching the show now, can't believe what's happened, it's so amateurish. It was bad enough last year with Steve Jones and his pointy finger, but these hosts are even worse!
    Cant believe Willie has gone over thay rubbish cie cie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    Willie couldn't decide if he was country or rnb so he deserved to go imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tj999 wrote: »
    Willie couldn't decide if he was country or rnb so he deserved to go imo.

You have a point.