100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    Was another of her siblings monica gellars friend?

Wasn't her brother was Monica's husband?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. That's terrible. She's so young
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    Wasn't her brother was Monica's husband?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. That's terrible. She's so young[/QUOTE]

Well I've just googled her, and she was in NY last week for a premiere but there us no mention anywhere of her being ill so it can't be her.

I can't think of anyone else who it might be.
  • sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely it's MTM:(
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I'm aware, she wasn't my guess.

Oh right. I'll throw my guess in then, Goopy if the timing is all wrong and if not Mask of Zorros wife.
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Pop Bitch:

At the recent BAFTAs, which of the winners refused to eat with fellow actors, asked to be in a separate hotel and when asked to share a people carrier - said "not goin' with them c*nts"?

From Crazy Days & Nights:

What A+ list mostly television actress who's a legend in the medium thanks to two shows which are constantly in reruns might not live to see the rest of the year? She's currently in a coma at an NYC hospital and her family is preparing for the worst.

Could this be a wanna be hard man currently running a pub in the East End?

Edited to add - stupid idea. He hasn't wn a bafta. Doh.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueh21 wrote: »
    Surely it's MTM:(

I agree. She was in some legendary US old school sitcoms and had her own production company.
  • Claire_BryantClaire_Bryant Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    RoseAnne wrote: »
    I agree. She was in some legendary US old school sitcoms and had her own production company.

Anymore clues? :confused:
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

Initials MTM

First name - Jesus' mum
    Second - My surname without the a
    Last - What Oliver Twist asked for

Good effort for this time of day :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member

It has to be awkward when you are an A+ list singer and your dad is dating one of your backup dancers.
    Probably not your first guess.
  • BirdsworthBirdsworth Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In her heyday, she was probably better known as "MTM" than she was by her actual name!
    So if you can't get it from that, you're probably too young to remember her anyway.
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Initials MTM

First name - Jesus' mum
    Second - My surname without the a
    Last - What Oliver Twist asked for

Good effort for this time of day :D

Got it. Thank you;-)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

It has to be awkward when you are an A+ list singer and your dad is dating one of your backup dancers.
    Probably not your first guess.

My first thought was Sasha Fierce, and then my second was Bangerz. I don't know whether either of them were supposed to be my first guess...
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My first thought was Sasha Fierce, and then my second was Bangerz. I don't know whether either of them were supposed to be my first guess...

Mine too ! ! !
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Probably not your first guess - Could it be a male backing dancer hence this wording? Or maybe a male singer (Most people assume it's a female singer)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine too ! ! !

Great minds :D

I did think of Daisy Duke too, on the subject of dodgy music dads and the fact the blind didn't stipulate it was a female dancer, but I don't know if she's had any need for backing dancers recently.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    Probably not your first guess - Could it be a male backing dancer hence this wording? Or maybe a male singer (Most people assume it's a female singer)

That's true, I did automatically think of female singers... What about Baby's dad, is he not a bit on the douchey side?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »

Ah. Excellent point. I've just realizes the blind is a gender neutral.
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tigerowl wrote: »
    Could this be a wanna be hard man currently running a pub in the East End?

Edited to add - stupid idea. He hasn't wn a bafta. Doh.

An eastender has just been in the papers for punching a few taxi driver who was driving him home from the baftas..maybe he wasn't expecting to be in a cab alone that night,he didn't have money to pay.
  • ElCantoDelLocoElCantoDelLoco Posts: 6,637
    Forum Member
    Soomacdoo wrote: »

What A+ list mostly television actress who's a legend in the medium thanks to two shows which are constantly in reruns might not live to see the rest of the year? She's currently in a coma at an NYC hospital and her family is preparing for the worst.

Is the clue possibly in 'medium'? I wouldn't call her A+ or legend but she is from an acting family and she was also in Boardwalk Empire.

I wondered that too - I don't think the medium herself fits and the only regular/semi regular cast member I could think of might be A+ list was the witch who was the partner of the one who flew over the cuckoos nest, but I'm not sure she has two classic shows or is mostly tv, and I agree MTM fits more, it was just the word jumped out and hit me in the face being a fan of the series :D
    Forum Member
    FilliA wrote: »
    An eastender has just been in the papers for punching a few taxi driver who was driving him home from the baftas..maybe he wasn't expecting to be in a cab alone that night,he didn't have money to pay.

This was in the papers this week. The guy who played dexter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Who's bangerz?
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Who's bangerz?

The twerker.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    The twerker.

Ah enough said. Yep id believe that
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Medium is in a new show in the US and filming. So not her for sure. Sorry I cannot remember the name of the show but they made a big Hey to the media about her being in it.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

I would have thought the initials (MTM) would have given it away. But, more clues: she was Dick Van Diykes screen wife in a sitcom I used to watch centuries ago, then had her own two highly successful shows and had her own production company named after her initials. If it is her who is so unwell. However, as the woman would now be 78, and as we all die at some point, I can't quite see why this is 'tragic' if it is her. I don't mean to be callous, but as sure as eggs is eggs we all get ill of something and fall of our perches. It's when folk die young, especially children, that it gets sad.
This discussion has been closed.