Mel just gave game away

13»

Comments

• dia6olodia6olo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is there any evidence that the show wanted rid of Andrea and that Mel bravely fought and won against this decision :confused: Zilch. There is some circumstantial evidence that the judges knew the result before we heard and Mel's strop and refusal to stand with Andrea could be part of that but all Mel demonstrated was childishness, selfishness and a huge lack of professionalism.

She was angry that the shows manipulation caught up with her act an act she deeply believes is very very good!
    Get a grip and open your eyes! :o
  • dia6olodia6olo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she knows less about the votes than anybody watching who could work out who was going to be the bottom two?:confused:

Andrea was weak and boring, more same old, same old (and this week worse than usual IMO).
    Why do you think Mel couldn't identify that herself?

Laughable :o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the interesting bits of this are

1-the judges know the voting for the B2,.
    2-rigging goes on, like we all suspect at the sing off stage
    3-was Mel upset because Andrea was bottom of the vote, therefore if it went to deadlock he was gone and was there a threat or move to make the judge vote go 2-2 and this was what she was upset about. The order in which Dermot went for the judges vote seemed unusual because doesn't he usually go to both mentors involved first? Last night he went to Mel, then Cheryl then Simon. I thought Louis was going to do a total about turn and vote for Andrea to go home and that was curtains forhim.
    If you look at it like that you can then see why Mel is blowing her stack and very upset.
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »
    Just watching it now and after the add the 3 artists are standing on stage with their mentors except Mel but then just after the close up of Lauren Mel appears. Maybe she was caught short. You lot are making up what you THINK happened. No proof of anything suspicious.

I noticed when Dermot announced the judges at the start Mel was having a go at Simon while they were walking down the stairs and then later she was still giving off to him about something while Dermot was announcing the first guest act and then we discover her act is in the bottom 2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Laura82x wrote: »
    It did look really odd how she wasn't on the stage with him just before the announcement. Cheryl and Simon were there with their acts and Andrea was just stood in the middle on his own looking lost. It seems similar to when she's lost acts before and then refused to come onto xtra factor straight away. So yeah, while I normally find these conspiracy theories a bit tenuous, I do think the evidence suggests she did know he was going to be in the bottom two and threw one of her teenage strops.

She was there, she was simply late back. She was standing hugging Andrea as the bottom two were announced.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Felix- wrote: »
    On Xtra Factor yesterday I felt sure Mel knew Simon was gunning for Andrea. There was a caller talking about how Fleur was great and could win it. Simon said he wouldn't have thought so a few weeks ago but his mind has been changed about some things - at which point Mel cut in with 'Andrea.'

To me, it sounded like she was referencing the clear de-ramp he's been getting and Fleur subsequent pimping. It's painfully obvious that Simon doesn't want him to win.

Simon wants the act who will make him money to win and Andrea won't make him money. He'll have a very specific audience and won't set the music charts alight with sales. He's the male version of Sam Bailey. Fleur is the one who will be the cash cow.
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Simon wants the act who will make him money to win and Andrea won't make him money. He'll have a very specific audience and won't set the music charts alight with sales. He's the male version of Sam Bailey. Fleur is the one who will be the cash cow.

theres no gurantee she will
  • Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    julie2009 wrote: »
    I noticed when Dermot announced the judges at the start Mel was having a go at Simon while they were walking down the stairs and then later she was still giving off to him about something while Dermot was announcing the first guest act and then we discover her act is in the bottom 2

I noticed that Mel was having an argument with Simon as they walked on the stage too. Then Loius and Mel stood with a large gap between them and Simon and Cheryl. Seems to me that Mel is just causing trouble on the show and is like a spoilt child when she doesn't get her own way. I hope so much that she doesn't return next year.