Options

Rob Pattinson In the Cover of US GQ, . Simply gorgeous!

2»

Comments

• Options
    martinamerlotmartinamerlot Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever he is, thanks but no thanks! I'll make do with him instead... ;)
  • Options
    KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks alright from the front, but his profile is disappointing. His nose is too flat for the dramatic planes of the rest of his face, and his sunken eyes make him look a bit thick or unwell. Magazine covers can be photoshopped, but he looked awful in Twilight.

I'd take Jamie Bamber and the guy from 300 over him any day. :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like pretty men, but I don't like him - he's creepy.
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's quite odd looking, nothing attractive about him at all for me.
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KookyKatie wrote: »
    He looks alright from the front, but his profile is disappointing. His nose is too flat for the dramatic planes of the rest of his face, and his sunken eyes make him look a bit thick or unwell. Magazine covers can be photoshopped, but he looked awful in Twilight.

I'd take Jamie Bamber and the guy from 300 over him any day. :)

This made me lol..though perhaps it shouldn't have!:D:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    Definitely! VERY handsome looking lad.

agreed, he is pure hotness!
  • Options
    LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    Meh...i don't get all the hype around him. :sleep:

Don't get me wrong, he is an ok looking guy but i've seen better.

I actually preffered his boyish looks when he was in the fourth Harry Potter film.

yeah he looked better in HP. I actually think from all the Twiglight Men he's the most fugliest. Kellen, Jackson and Taylor Lautner and peter facilelli are much more hotter.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't get the hype about him at all to be honest, quite bland and wimpy looking

It's because of that film Twilight. I have never seen it as the book is enough to put anyone off it, vampire novel? Er.. well loosely, more of a rubbish romance novel, totally sickening to read, but has loads of women wetting themselves.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    It's because of that film Twilight. I have never seen it as the book is enough to put anyone off it, vampire novel? Er.. well loosely, more of a rubbish romance novel, totally sickening to read, but has loads of women wetting themselves.

I keep meaning to read the books but I just can't get around to it.
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member

Well not really, I think he's drop dead gorgeous and I hate the Twilight film.
  • Options
    OrexisOrexis Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep meaning to read the books but I just can't get around to it.

scone.. try giving the books a read, they are brilliant.. it is the films and these actors that are terrible :eek::)
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    In that GQ photo-shoot he looked a bit like a young Jason Preistly but not quite as hot.
  • Options
    niwdenessniwdeness Posts: 1,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people think he looks like a boy? Is it because he's not wrinkly?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not even that good looking to be honest.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

I mean, if we're talking sexy Vampires, surely we're talking about this fine example...

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/melancholysky/default/aidan-turner-plays-mitchell-vampire--large-msg-123370115099.jpg
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    He is really good looking on that photo but having met him a few times he stinks and always have in washed hair. Which turns me off as seems to not wash very often.
  • Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    He is really good looking on that photo but having met him a few times he stinks

lol :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's lovely but I can see why people think he's unattractive. I just like him, he seems smart and cool, not a d*ckhead. Lookswise yeah I think he's good looking... nice eyes, and smile, hair, legs. Yeah. :D
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    wolfpaw wrote: »
    lol :eek::D

Trust me its true, to be fair even in some pap photos he gets taken you can see his hair has not been washed in days.
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I think he's really good looking. I love the GQ pics, except the one with the cigarette. He's so gorgeous, I'm willing to ignore the fact that his hair used to look quite greasy a lot when it was longer.
  • Options
    LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    Orexis wrote: »
    scone.. try giving the books a read, they are brilliant.. it is the films and these actors that are terrible :eek::)

The actors are good bar Kristen Stewart every character is how I imagined. The script sucked but theres not much you can do with a book where nothing really happens until the last 70/80 pages.
  • Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trust me its true, to be fair even in some pap photos he gets taken you can see his hair has not been washed in days.

How disgusting!
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    He is really good looking on that photo but having met him a few times he stinks and always have in washed hair. Which turns me off as seems to not wash very often.

You met him? Where? Share the details. PLeeeeeeease!
    Is she as nice as he seems in interviews or is he a pretentious bastard?:)