That disgusting crowd!

2»

Comments

• trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Channel 4 never let the crowd disrupt the interview like this. Its totally ridiculous.
    Speidi should refuse to do the interview if theyre not allowed to speak for the peabrains in the audience.

:confused: Davina ended up doing interviews inside sometimes because of the crowd.

Spencer wants this and he's got it. how disgusting is he if it's making Heidi cry :(
  • OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hope that Speidi boycott BOTS if it's going to be more anti-Speidi rentamob
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    They should Ditch the Crowd outside and just have a small Indoor audience and stop with the booing lark cause it is annoying and a turn of.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unknown17 wrote: »
    Channel 5 really need to do something about these inbred morons in the audience, they seem to get worse every year.

Either ban crowds at live evictions or get security to tell them to shut up.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's just a few hundred Rylans outside thats all!
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The crowd is an absolute embarrassment to BBUK.

An embarrassment to the whole Country. I just hope people aren't watching outside of the UK.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The crowd is full of chavs, probably not a brain cell between them! :rolleyes:
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Its a shame, Brits already have a bad name and those in the crowd just upholds what everyone is thinking about us,.....A load of COMMON layabouts. its so sad.
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,159
    Forum Member
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Channel 4 never let the crowd disrupt the interview like this. .
    They did with Pete Burns

Although he deserved it
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Its a shame, Brits already have a bad name and those in the crowd just upholds what everyone is thinking about us,.....A load of COMMON layabouts. its so sad.

I couldn't agree more!! Probably the most sensible post of the night on these forums!!!
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,159
    Forum Member
    hansue wrote: »
    An embarrassment to the whole Country.

Jeez

What an overreaction
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cut the chavs out completely when they come indoors
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Rikki65 wrote: »

EVERYONE thinks this??? Ive not met anybody abroad who thinks that.
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »
    Jeez

What an overreaction

Unfortunately an embarrassment to the country is exactly what these gruesome fools are. Absolutely vile and need some sort of professional help:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Mr CynicMr Cynic Posts: 5,435
    Forum Member
    I think the crowd is ace, and I'm loving all this sour grapes. Right I'm going to get some cheese for you all. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    :mad: That chav crowd was :eek: vile and disgusting throughout Speidi's interview and they were chanting Off off off and other horrible words at them they were a cruel bunch. is this what this country has come to? That interview was very uncomfortable viewing I felt sorry for Heidi she looked upset and uneasy. I'm a Speidi fan but Rylan was always the obvious favourite to win. Speidi didn't win so the crowd should be happy that Rylan won. I didn't even enjoy that Speidi interview at all it was obvious that they would get a very bad reception from that mob.
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really get the outrage here - the panto villains are getting booed and lapping it up. Who is the injured party?
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    I for one don't believe the crowds lies and they are just negative and flippant. They should get a life really rather than controlling our lives by manipulating us to vote their way to suit them. Shows what the youths of today are like. :(
  • kyrandiakyrandia Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The crowd just totally spoilt the final......yet again. Idiots, which planet do they come from?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    :mad: That chav crowd was :eek: vile and disgusting throughout Speidi's interview and they were chanting Off off off and other horrible words at them they were a cruel bunch. is this what this country has come to? That interview was very uncomfortable viewing I felt sorry for Heidi she looked upset and uneasy. I'm a Speidi fan but Rylan was always the obvious favourite to win. Speidi didn't win so the crowd should be happy that Rylan won. I didn't even enjoy that Speidi interview at all it was obvious that they would get a very bad reception from that mob.

It doesn't reflect the public voting then at all. How come Speidi came as high as second? I was definately not one of their fans but they deserved some congratulations for being runners up, they got the votes.
    I hate the crowd booing, its not nice and it's not controlled but since when did BB have a handle on this series? Speidi seemed to call all the shots and control BB.
    Anyway, typical shameful and disrespectful eviction crowds, chavs indeed.