"Gawjus" Dani in US TV show shocker!

Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a134434/danielle-lloyd-lands-us-tv-show.html

Oh no! If Gawjus Dani has landed this US TV show, does this mean we'll see the back of her? :eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

Beautifully put!

Maybe she could go and join Hef in the Playboy Mansion - or actually she's probably too old for him.

I bet it'll be riveting viewing anyway - with her monotone voice.

LOL probably but i think with her montoned voice and her Liverpool accent, the Americans are gonna have one hell of a time trying to understand what the hell shes on about most of the time:p. I know i have a hell of a time trying to figure out what shes saying...
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    ^^ I never listen to her. As soon as she comes on anywhere, I switch off..... irritating ruddy bird.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her having any type of real/credible/dignified sucess is as likely as Manchester United ringing me up to ask to play their next home game in my small garden.
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Rogue69 wrote: »
    I know i have a hell of a time trying to figure out what shes saying...

"She can't even speak English prop-ly!" :-P
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO this cannot be true ??!?!? Gawjus Danielle off to the States ? We can only hope it's a one way ticket !! :p

Come to think of it, isn't this the second or third time Gawjus Danielle has gone to over to the States to become a star ? Perhaps the type of "show" they have in mind for her won't involve talking....just making use of, or should that be showing off her, "assets !! :p

btw are we supposed to know who Danielle Park-Dempsie is :confused:
    Forum Member
    cuk wrote: »
    NO this cannot be true ??!?!? Gawjus Danielle off to the States ? We can only hope it's a one way ticket !! :p

Come to think of it, isn't this the second or third time Gawjus Danielle has gone to over to the States to become a star ? Perhaps the type of "show" they have in mind for her won't involve talking....just making use of, or should that be showing off her, "assets !! :p

btw are we supposed to know who Danielle Park-Dempsie is :confused:

They're not even hers! :p
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I'm sure the American's will be blown away!!.... once they find out about her racist out bursts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Top British supermodel and tabloid darling Danielle Lloyd set to delight American thrill seekers with her pulsating pulchritude and after-hours antics.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    America are welcome to her - but strangely enough I can't see it lasting once they discover her complete lack of talent and ability to string a coherent sentence together. :sleep:
    Forum Member
    soapmania wrote: »
    I'm sure the American's will be blown away!!.... once they find out about her racist out bursts.[/QUOTE]

That will be buried...... for a while, at least.
  • Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is this, the fifth time now she's off to "crack" the US? Only one thing I want to say about the link given by the OP, and that is the article features the words "Daily Star"; we should take anything reported in that rag with a barrel of salt. Dancer in a British gangster movie? Last I heard she was going to play pub landlady in a British film (Carry On London, wasn't it?) Funny how that has failed to materialise. Notice her PR people are a bit busier now Jade Goody has faded into the background, yes? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rogue69 wrote: »
    LOL probably but i think with her montoned voice and her Liverpool accent, the Americans are gonna have one hell of a time trying to understand what the hell shes on about most of the time:p. I know i have a hell of a time trying to figure out what shes saying...

I remember seeing the Gallagher brothers on one of the MTV channels a while back. They were subtitled.