Options

Get Luke A Out - campaign starts here!

Comments

• Options
    LarryHillingtonLarryHillington Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occulta7 wrote: »
    I admire your persistence and I promise to have a right old knees up come friday when luke the bore goes through the doors! just dont know where you get the energy larry but
    you have made me chuckle:D

Oh we'll celebrate alright! :D
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clarence12 wrote: »
    WTF?

So many on here who make dual accounts, caught that KArezza guy out twice lol

I can't imagine being sad enough to make multiple accounts to back up my posts. :o

But you're right, there are a few around. They don't even bother to alter their posting style, so least there's a giggle to be had. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick update:

All OFFICIAL campaign members will be receiving an email over the next 24hrs regarding further plans for Friday. Please check your email regularly. Any further questions please contact me.
  • Options
    purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Larry = Gothic
    Gothic = Larry

Whichever you are tonight, please get a life.

Oh I thought Larry was Terry and Terry was Larry...it seems I was wrong..:eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slight improvements in the voting today with Lauren's odds rising to 9/4. :)

The campaign has been a huge success so far and we're way ahead of schedule but it's important we continue to vote. Just over 24hrs left now.
  • Options
    DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LAAAAAAAAAAARYYYY

LAAAAAAAAAAARYYYY

LAAAAAAAAAAARYYYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEr6WAC5FDc&feature=related
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, we had a feeling Luke A would play dirty as eviction night approaches and he certainly hasn't disappointed.

Pushing Adam to make a move on Lauren was a cunning and calculated move to make Lauren look bad.

This man is absolutely DESPERATE for the money and he'll trample over anyone who gets in his way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next eviction odds:

Luke A -- 4/9
    Lauren -- 11/5

Lauren still a big fav to stay but it's important we continue to vote. I've just emptied my piggy bank to save her.

Come on, one last push guys. Let's get rid of this ghastly individual.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren 2 stay! Lauren 2 stay! Lauren 2 stay! Lauren 2 stay!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Lauren 2 stay! Lauren 2 stay! Lauren 2 stay! Lauren 2 stay!

Yayyyyyyy, our newest member!

Save Lauren and get Luke A out! :)
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope Luke goes tonight!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    I really hope Luke goes tonight!

I think the majority of us feel the same, dillan. He's been utterly boring since day one and his behaviour since being nominated has shown him up for the two face liar that he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No thanks Larry just voted for Luke A. Had quite enough of seeing Lauren walking round half naked, flashing her minge, etc. I guess she'll stay but not without a fight lol.
  • Options
    weeeselweeesel Posts: 5,256
    Forum Member
    Not a single vote will come from me for the rest of the series.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very disappointing, weeesel. We'd love to have you involved with the campaign. You have a lot to offer.
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,439
    Forum Member
    I'm SO on this campaign!! I've voted Lauren a few times and going to give her some more votes tonight. I'm really scared that Luke A is going to get saved! He doesn't deserve it, so so boring.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's spent his whole time smoking, bitching, sulking and moaning. He's a truly awful housemate.
  • Options
    weeeselweeesel Posts: 5,256
    Forum Member
    Very disappointing, weeesel. We'd love to have you involved with the campaign. You have a lot to offer.
    Indeed I do, but having enjoyed Friday nights so much more since I gave up watching, I cannot involve myself, alas.
  • Options
    Brandy211Brandy211 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke A has got to go!

I have never seen such a boring contestant, who manages to do absolutely nothing to deserve winning.

Sympathy votes should stop
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correct, to hell with the sympathy vote!

If you read his appreciation thread you'll find most of his supporters feel sorry for him more than anything else.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dazjam wrote: »
    LOL WOW ! I think you are right...

The dude is even having conversations with himself... and I thought this thread was as sad as it could get.

Wow man, get a life LOL!
    :D Lol It's like watching Waldorf and Statler on the Muppet show.
    So far so good people.

Opinion polls suggest Luke A will leave and he's odds on fav with the bookies to leave.

Just got to keep voting! :)

I guess since you are so pressing I'd better put in a few more votes for Luke then...
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank God it's not just me. This is a really bad series for trolling.

I don't understand why DS has allowed him to get away with it. People are banned for far, far less than what he has done and it is winding people up now - whoever they support. He must lead a very sad life to make BB so important :D
  • Options
    Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in.

His red face also annoys me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Correct, to hell with the sympathy vote!

If you read his appreciation thread you'll find most of his supporters feel sorry for him more than anything else.

Pretty desperate to trawl the appreciation threads of someone you dislike in the hope of finding ammunition. We are in the appreciation thread because it is a good place to express our affection and amusement for the way he has entertained us in the house. Why are YOU there? You have claimed in the past to be a fan of Deana, but have never explained why this takes the form of a barely sane saturation campaign of denigration towards someone she likes and relies on, and virtual silence about the person who has consistently tried to make her life hell.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    i really wouldn't want to ever get on larry's bad side. :p
    luke a might be toast this week, i doubt there's any campaign to get lauren out.
    i hope after luke a you don't move on to caroline.