Options

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Comments

• Options
    Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,900
    Forum Member
    Finished Lego Jurassic Park (xbox 360) - bit buggy in places where you can't regain control of a character and the whole machine locked up one time, but otherwise not bad.
  • Options
    BanziBabyBanziBaby Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    Arkham Knight on PC, framerate all over the place but after installing the AMD beta driver it is a bit more playable.
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AC: Rogue
    Had it since release and played about 3 hours then the inevitable distractions came.
    Doing what I did in Black Flag. Floating around destroying enemy ships and looting their holds. The Morrigan will be at full strength soon enough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deux Ex: Human Revolution

Never played it when it first came out, I'm enjoying it, not to keen on the boss fights though but everything else is top notch.
  • Options
    ArtfulDodger81ArtfulDodger81 Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im still on Mortal Kombat X
    Need 1 more trophy to platinum.

Unfortunately its to get to level 65 XP, I'm currently on 62 XP and have only realised how slow the bar moves when you are levelling up.
  • Options
    Gemma_HardingGemma_Harding Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently playing Batman:Arkham Knight, which I am really loving! I'm getting so sucked in to it all!
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yoshi's woolly world. Loving it.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAAAN!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAAAN!

*in gravelly voice* I'M BATMAN :cool:
  • Options
    Xadlei XemnasXadlei Xemnas Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    "The last of us". Story is interesting but I find the gameplay can be repetitive. Liking it though. It draws you in.
  • Options
    kerrminatorkerrminator Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shaddler wrote: »
    Currently playing Witcher 3 on my PS4 in between sessions of EVE Online.

Same here exepct Im playing witcher on pc between eve lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Dunno if it's because of all the Shenmue stuff of late, but I'm playing Sleeping Dogs on PS3 at the mo. I really love this game, and though yes it's not as varied as GTA, I seem to enjoy being in its world that bit more. It's got to be the HK setting.
  • Options
    shoestring25shoestring25 Posts: 4,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just done the protector trials in the first Bioshock DLC and minervas den DLC on bioshock 2 next protector trials boishock 2
  • Options
    Xadlei XemnasXadlei Xemnas Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Just beat the first uncharted. It was good but there are some combat annoyances. Now onto the next one.

Also beat the last of us. Very solid story and characters, nice level designs and decent gameplay.
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    Plants vs zombies the original kn the 360. For a simple puzzle game, it's quite good.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    Star Trek Online
  • Options
    sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Road Redemption.
  • Options
    ArtfulDodger81ArtfulDodger81 Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got my Mortal Kombat X platinum trophy finally last night

onto the next game.....
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to get into Assassin's Creed Unity. I like setting and the story seems interesting enough but the controls feel sluggish and not as good as they were in the other games.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    I'm trying to get into Assassin's Creed Unity. I like setting and the story seems interesting enough but the controls feel sluggish and not as good as they were in the other games.

Yeah, the controls were a bit weird in this game. I finished this ages ago and I'm sure there was an action you could do in Black flag, but they omitted it in this game. I think it might have been the whistle. I missed that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the controls were a bit weird in this game. I finished this ages ago and I'm sure there was an action you could do in Black flag, but they omitted it in this game. I think it might have been the whistle. I missed that.

No whistle? I was hoping it would be among the upgrades to make life easier.

Another thing that it bugging me a bit with Unity is nearly everyone is talking with British accents. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    No whistle? I was hoping it would be among the upgrades to make life easier.

Another thing that it bugging me a bit with Unity is nearly everyone is talking with British accents. :confused:

Lol. Yeah, I noticed that too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon Ubisoft have done one set of voice extras to cover Unity and Victory.

Currently playing Banished on the laptop and Far Cry 4 on XBox One.
  • Options
    Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm trying to play Destiny on XB1, but the constant updates (last one was 5 GB and prevented me playing all evening) and 'transferring content' messages mean I rarely get a chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've gave up for now on Assassin's Creed Unity for now. I gone back to playing Far Cry 4.

I think using the slick controls in Batman made the controls in AC Unity even harder for me to get used to.