Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Islablue wrote: »
    I'm a bit lost with this one. How does Robert end up handing her the letter??

Paddy will probably just post it through the letterbox of Home Farm. Robert will pick it up and hand it to her.
  • Options
    Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love Emmerdale to do a poll where you vote for your fav affair storyline/triangle out Debbie/Pete/Ross, Jai/Leyla/Megan & Robert/Aaron/Chrissie.

It would be very close between the three, that's for sure

:D ;-) :p
  • Options
    IslablueIslablue Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paddy will probably just post it through the letterbox of Home Farm. Robert will pick it up and hand it to her.

God I must have sounded silly with me comment - didn't mean to! Yep you're right. It probably will be as simple as that!!
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably in with the mail. Chrissie asks if the post has been, Robert picks it all up and is like "Yeah, just arrived" while handing it to her with one hand and texting Aaron with the other! :D ;-)

That way it would be Aaron's fault she got the letter in the first place :D:p

sneaky aaron lolz :blush::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love Emmerdale to do a poll where you vote for your fav affair storyline/triangle out Debbie/Pete/Ross, Jai/Leyla/Megan & Robert/Aaron/Chrissie.

It would be very close between the three, that's for sure

:D ;-) :p

omg!! itv might freeze my IP address again for voting too much :o:blush:
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »
    omg!! itv might freeze my IP address again for voting too much :o:blush:

lol They didthat to me also yesterday :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol They didthat to me also yesterday :D

they did to me wednesday when nutters were voting NO lolz :D:kitty:
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree about the chemistry thing-none of them can touch Robron ! I can't remember the last time any other couple had their type of magnetism :-) I love it and it's a rare thing
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm Gemma Oaten still not finished filming. She's not dying in the disaster that's pretty clear now.
  • Options
    RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Video previews up.

Wednesday's is Paddy telling Aaron to stay away from Robert, and Aaron FINALLY saying he's not a kid. Plenty to pack in with the kiss & the letter (I'm guessing Robert asking Aaron for a drink is Tuesday? :confused:)

Thursday's is Paddy calling for Andy to help, but he's too busy with a chainsaw. Robert's randomly drinking, and Paddy doesn't spot him leaning over with a smile on his face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm Gemma Oaten still not finished filming. She's not dying in the disaster that's pretty clear now.

I will pay someone to follow Ryan around to make sure he's still filming :D

(Just to be clear, I'm joking ;-))

But seriously, Ryan better not be going anywhere!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confusing thing is both Robert & Aaron are in their overalls on Wednesday as well. In the portacabin, they're in their own clothes (and the kiss is Wednesday). Robert must ask Aaron for a drink, and they just go back to the scrapyard? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww the Wednesday preview :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I want it to be like that all the time :p Minus Paddy moaning like ;)

And Aaron has his nice hair too :blush: Oh god I'm gonna love Wednesday... shame Thursday has to come and ruin it >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robert complains about a cup of tea on Wednesday. That surely isn't the Robert/having a drink spoiler is it? Surely not?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm laughing at Robert just drinking out of what looks like a champagne bottle & him peeping over the edge. 😂
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder why Robert's just casually downing a bottle of champagne?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robronic wrote: »
    Confusing thing is both Robert & Aaron are in their overalls on Wednesday as well. In the portacabin, they're in their own clothes (and the kiss is Wednesday). Robert must ask Aaron for a drink, and they just go back to the scrapyard? :confused:

Just means more Robert & Aaron farm scenes ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Video previews up.

Wednesday's is Paddy telling Aaron to stay away from Robert, and Aaron FINALLY saying he's not a kid. Plenty to pack in with the kiss & the letter (I'm guessing Robert asking Aaron for a drink is Tuesday? :confused:)

Thursday's is Paddy calling for Andy to help, but he's too busy with a chainsaw. Robert's randomly drinking, and Paddy doesn't spot him leaning over with a smile on his face.

It's ridiculous that Aaron has only just remembered he's not a kid. It's just been terrible writing up to this point all to keep them apart and have more drama. Never mind that it is was unbelievable but KO doesn't really care about OoC moments she builds every Thursday around them.

Wonder why Robert is hanging around there drinking and he doesn't have overalls on that day either.

They will have their clothes under the overalls. I think the suggestion is that they just skip the drink.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE Aaron stepping up for himself and telling Paddy that he isn't a kid & then right at the end looking back at his boy in his farm uniform. :blush:

I'm guessing Robert's drinking from the champagne bottle because of the letter?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw but Wednesday though. Boyfriends slyly flirting (hope we get a lot more before they give into each other). :D
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
    Forum Member
    I will pay someone to follow Ryan around to make sure he's still filming :D

(Just to be clear, I'm joking ;-))

But seriously, Ryan better not be going anywhere!

Ryan is still filming, Sam Giles (Bernice) mentioned in a tweet today that her, Ryan & Steve (Halliwell - Zak) were trying to get the TV in the green room working to watch Gaynor Faye on GMB and neither of them could figure it out.
  • Options
    IslablueIslablue Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan is still filming, Sam Giles (Bernice) mentioned in a tweet today that her, Ryan & Steve (Halliwell - Zak) were trying to get the TV in the green room working to watch Gaynor Faye on GMB and neither of them could figure it out.

Oh thank god he's still filming! I was starting to get worried because we haven't heard much from him in the ways of recent interviews.

Ryan is also one of these people that manages not to get papped by the press when he's out and about. I don't think I've ever seen a shot of him outside of ED with the exception of a few Twitter photos when people have met him at studio. Has anyone else? He seems to manage to keep a very low profile. Good for him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Robert supposed to be drunk? He's staggering a bit? Not that it excuses what he does but at least he's not thinking with a clear head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paddy mentioning about Aaron turning it on himself. I know Danny was quoted as saying the self-harm wasn't returning, but interesting Paddy says that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Robert supposed to be drunk? He's staggering a bit? Not that it excuses what he does but at least he's not thinking with a clear head.

this is a very important detail.. ED not making rob out and out Cerial Killer then..:D
This discussion has been closed.