Trapped farts in my living room chair

Comments

• MrstimmyMrstimmy Posts: 1,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha what a funny thread.

I was sofa shopping a few months ago and so many of the sofa's leaked this awful fart smell! I kept saying to my friend, have you farted??! He was like NO, it's these sofas. Think how many gross smelly bastards have farted into them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if this problem has been resolved yet but if not, charcoal is very good at deodorising noxious smells. It absorbs them. A few slices of burnt toast over the cushion would do as long as the cushion is covered completely. It doesn't matter if you use the crusts or not, just make it as black as you can.
  • big_satsumabig_satsuma Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Classic thread!

Snigger snigger :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    bump :D
  • CruachanCruachan Posts: 7,211
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    bump :D

But, why? Home colonic irrigation kit, I can understand, but this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Cruachan wrote: »
    But, why? Home colonic irrigation kit, I can understand, but this?

:D go to the general discussion thread..will reveal all in there ( bumped it for a laugh lol)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry needed to resurrect this excellent thread to get rid of the red search words on another thread ...
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Thread of the weekend :D
  • Dan06Dan06 Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this thread :D
  • cyco2cyco2 Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Using my knowledge of medical matters I would suggest that In the event that it happens again you go on a course for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation ( CPR ) to Staying Alive.

To resus. the chair that is , not you.:D:D
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe you followed through ....
  • CruachanCruachan Posts: 7,211
    Forum Member
    cyco2 wrote: »
    Using my knowledge of medical matters I would suggest that In the event that it happens again you go on a course for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation ( CPR ) to Staying Alive.

To resus. the chair that is , not you.:D:D
    maybe you followed through ....

I fear that your observations will be missed by the "Inactive Member" OP who was last seen here on 16th November 2011.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen many crap topics since joining here but this one really is the worst.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    sorry, but I've just laughed so hard at this....

it's not that the topic is farting but the seriousness and earnestness of his post. he's genually concerned.:D

try fabric freshener or opening a window.

Are you sure the chair's not haunted?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it a wind up? Sofa so good.....
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    ...this thread needs to be resurrected - its just too amusing to let it go!!!!
  • manickangaroomanickangaroo Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is great. LMFAO.:D
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao :D:D:D
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    KidPoker wrote: »
    I've seen many crap topics since joining here but this one really is the worst.

...genius!!!!:D
  • cyber_davcyber_dav Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Insert bottom into washing machine

I fixed that for you.

Also, Homebase do a mini spring clamp for £2.99, the OP could buy one and stick it on his nose until he's saved enough money to buy a new sofa
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love this thread!!! It has made my day!!!
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this chair on ebay yet?
  • vodkamargarinevodkamargarine Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, I remember this thread from before, nearly did myself a permanent injury laughing!! I wonder why we find bottom jokes so funny?!
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Oh no, I remember this thread from before, nearly did myself a permanent injury laughing!! I wonder why we find bottom jokes so funny?!

LOL! I hope you haven't managed to trap an accident from laughing in your cushion!

This thread made me go Bwhaha. My settee smelled of fish for a while, it was a half eaten bit of decomposed mackerel, letting kids eat dinner on the settee has been banned...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NoseyLouie wrote: »
    LOL! I hope you haven't managed to trap an accident from laughing in your cushion!

This thread made me go Bwhaha. My settee smelled of fish for a while, it was a half eaten bit of decomposed mackerel, letting kids eat dinner on the settee has been banned...

This thread was clearly made up, so I'll let the gross element of that go. But what you've just said is thoroughly revolting!!!! Why didn't you have the sofa cleaned?!! :eek::eek: