More "evidence" of Beyonce's fake baby bump...?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe shes wearing a padded bump to protect her baby from crazy arse fans... who im sure rush her in the streets.

Or maybt its to have some privacy on dates? throw ppl off.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So whats in it for Beyonce then?

What could she possibly have to gain and is it worth taking such a huge risk to get it?
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da3bool wrote: »
    No, she never spoke about her dates.

The Huffington Post was actually where it said she was 5 months pregnant. Got my info a bit mixed up.
  • swaydeto12swaydeto12 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    bambii wrote: »
    If it was publicity she wanted I am sure they would have sold their wedding to the highest bidder.

I don't think she is faking anything, she has not said how far on she is, when she is due. This is all speculated by the media. What exactly do you think she is faking?

oh my, first of, it was an opinion, secondly did u see her holding what is blatantly a 5-6 maybe 7month bump in her red dress at the VMA's and then the other day shes in a bikini with barely a bump, this is what im saying although she may be preganant shes definately enhanced it a few times its so obvious and i will appologise if im worng but i 10000 percent believe shes making herself look more than what she is, whart more do you want, look at her holding that bump at the VMAs and then look at the pics in her bikini seriously guys...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swaydeto12 wrote: »
    oh my, first of, it was an opinion, secondly did u see her holding what is blatantly a 5-6 maybe 7month bump in her red dress at the VMA's and then the other day shes in a bikini with barely a bump, this is what im saying although she may be preganant shes definately enhanced it a few times its so obvious and i will appologise if im worng but i 10000 percent believe shes making herself look more than what she is, whart more do you want, look at her holding that bump at the VMAs and then look at the pics in her bikini seriously guys...

Ok where do I start....Firstly you need to decide what you opinion is was it blatantly 5, 6 or 7 months? There is a bit of a difference, a baby does a bit of growing in this time, body changes bump changes, early on in pregnancy there is alot of fluid, later on (for example 7 months) there is less fluid more baby.

This is Beyonce at the VMA's
    This is Jessica Alba at 7 months pregnant
    This is Chanelle Hayes at 6 months pregnant

Some big differences there.

No pregnancy is ever the same, we are all different have different body shapes.

We can look big one day, neat the next in pregnancy depending on what your wearing, how much fluid you are holding or if you are maybe a bit dehydrated due to sickness. All sorts of factors affect you.

If you believe that she is deliberately misleading people about her pregnancy thats up to you.

In my opinion the only thing she has done is reveal her pregnancy she has not divulged dates so any speculation on how far on she is just that, speculation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    i think she's genuinely pregnant as her boobs look huuuge!!!she's also got that glowing pregnancy look about her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    She admitted wearing a fake bump at the VMAs though what was that about? something is fishy ..it's like Katie Holmes who was pregnant for like 13 months and her bump was big then small then big again!

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/did-beyonce-fake-her-baby-bump-vmas59219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She admitted wearing a fake bump at the VMAs though what was that about? something is fishy ..it's like Katie Holmes who was pregnant for like 13 months and her bump was big then small then big again!

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/did-beyonce-fake-her-baby-bump-vmas59219

It doesn't say anywhere in that article that she has admitted anything, there are no quotes from Beyonce in that article.
    Forum Member
    It doesn't say anywhere in that article that she has admitted anything, there are no quotes from Beyonce in that article.
    It's strange though that even after the VMAs people accused her of wearing a fake baby bump, then her belly collapses for us all to see in that interview.. it's all a bit weird, no smoke and so on, she is up to something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's strange though that even after the VMAs people accused her of wearing a fake baby bump, then her belly collapses for us all to see in that interview.. it's all a bit weird, no smoke and so on, she is up to something.

I don't get what you mean? Beyonce AFAIK is not a known attention seeker. Other than her actual job as a singer/Actress and her deals with certain brands she is not known for pulling stunts.

Both her a JZ never spoke about their love life, they got married without broadcasting it or selling it, the only thing I have ever seen about Beyonce's private is that stuff about her dad, but again she has never publicly talked about that.

I think as a whole we are all a bit too cynical, but its not really our fault as we have the zeleb culture that pull stunts and attention seek all the time for a few column inches.

I really don't think she is faking anything, I think the belly collaopse thing you are on about is the dress material, not her tummy. Try wearing a dress thats not totally fitted to your body and you will see it will bunch out at the front when you sit down aswell.
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    I don't get what you mean? Beyonce AFAIK is not a known attention seeker. Other than her actual job as a singer/Actress and her deals with certain brands she is not known for pulling stunts.

Both her a JZ never spoke about their love life, they got married without broadcasting it or selling it, the only thing I have ever seen about Beyonce's private is that stuff about her dad, but again she has never publicly talked about that.

I think as a whole we are all a bit too cynical, but its not really our fault as we have the zeleb culture that pull stunts and attention seek all the time for a few column inches.

I really don't think she is faking anything, I think the belly collaopse thing you are on about is the dress material, not her tummy. Try wearing a dress thats not totally fitted to your body and you will see it will bunch out at the front when you sit down aswell.

I agree with all of that, notoriously private and yet she the one time she chooses to share with her fans this is what she has to put up with, it will serve the world right if she retreats and dosent let us see any more of her or her baby.

I think theyre a fantastic couple who have worked hard to achieve what they have, the "bump collapse" is simply a dress malfunction, get over it people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    I can't quite bring myself to believe she's faking a pregnancy and pulling some outrageous Days of Our Lives stunt in front of the world but i'm struggling to see how her entire stomach 'folding' has anything to do with 'the fabric of the dress.' Ok lets accept that her made to measure, perfectly fitted dress outlining every inch and crevice of her parading baby bump, somehow billowed as she chose to sit down like she wasn't even pregnant in the first place..then where did the bump go? Lol.

And the fact that she is so notoriously PRIVATE about her family life in general - refusing to even confirm she and Jay Z were even an item for years - but for some reason decided she wanted to be so garishly public about carrying her first child, cavorting on stage and whipping out her dress, rubbing her stomach like her pregnancy is meant for public entertainment. LOL. It's just so far removed from her desires to keep family matters under lock.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    I agree with all of that, notoriously private and yet she the one time she chooses to share with her fans this is what she has to put up with, it will serve the world right if she retreats and dosent let us see any more of her or her baby.

I think theyre a fantastic couple who have worked hard to achieve what they have, the "bump collapse" is simply a dress malfunction, get over it people.

Completely agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miela wrote: »
    I can't quite bring myself to believe she's faking a pregnancy and pulling some outrageous Days of Our Lives stunt in front of the world but i'm struggling to see how her entire stomach 'folding' has anything to do with 'the fabric of the dress.' Ok lets accept that her made to measure, perfectly fitted dress outlining every inch and crevice of her parading baby bump, somehow billowed as she chose to sit down like she wasn't even pregnant in the first place..then where did the bump go? Lol.

And the fact that she is so notoriously PRIVATE about her family life in general - refusing to even confirm she and Jay Z were even an item for years - but for some reason decided she wanted to be so garishly public about carrying her first child, cavorting on stage and whipping out her dress, rubbing her stomach like her pregnancy is meant for public entertainment. LOL. It's just so far removed from her desires to keep family matters under lock.

I doubt her dress was made to measure perfect. Celebs, just like us mere mortals, buy stuff off the rack. A very expensive rack, but a rack nonetheless. I don't know if you've ever been pregnant, but nothing, not even maternity clothes ever fit right.

How do you think pregnant women sit? I am 7 months gone and I have the world's biggest bump plus a condition called SPD and I sit down normally. The only time I ease into a chair is when I am full term and the little person is doing a soft shoe on my bladder. Shock horror, I can still run after a tram! (Though I am sore as hell afterwards!)

Yes she is private about her family life and I can fully understand why someone would want to keep their relationship under wraps and their wedding private. However, pregnancy is a totally different thing and for one thing, you can't deny it for very long. She's blissfully happy about being pregnant and she has never made a secret about her becoming a mother once she reached her ambitions. Furthermore, her little thing at the VMAs totally scooped the press and she got to announce it on HER terms. Look at Lily Allen-- she was forced to go public quite early on with 2 of her pregnancies thanks to the press and both ended tragically.
    Forum Member
    Miela wrote: »

It wasn't just the way her belly/dress moved she sat really awkwardly like she was trying to avoid squishing her fake belly and then she saw her belly moving and her face looked so guilty.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what someone posted elsewhere regarding Beyonce......it does kind of make sense.
    There’s a rumor floating that her former assistant, Janet, has moved to 5-star digs in Bermuda and is 3 months pregnant and that she is carrying Beyonce’s child for her. I remember reading an interview years ago when Beyonce first went solo that quoted Kelly Rowland and some other long-forgotten names talking about Bey being very concerned about her body and gaining weight, and spending hours on the treadmill as a result. I can totally see her using a surrogate at this point in her career.

What’s more, consider this: she and Jay-Z hid their engagement and marriage forever. She wore a glove in the “Single Ladies” video hiding the tattoo she got on her ring finger, as well as her actual wedding ring. She and Jay-Z have always been incredibly private…and now that she has a flopping album, she is all of a sudden pregnant and eager to do as many appearances as possible talking about both that and her relationship with Jay-Z? I don’t buy it. The new maternity clothing line is suspect…the timing is all suspect. It seems like she is concerned about her career following multiple crappy singles off the new album. Aside from the Australian appearance (anyone who has been pregnant knows it’s impossible for a real bump to fold–come on), several urban gossip sites have recent pictures of her showing virtually no bump at all. The bikini pictures are easily faked – her suit covered the upper and lower borders of her belly, which appears much smaller than the belly she had on MTV anyway. Anyone who saw the fake bump of Paz de la Huerta on Boardwalk Empire this last week knows that makeup artists have come a long way with fake bumps, and the way you stand has a lot to do with it. Those pics were ultra-staged.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Fake baby bumps not possible? Then think again! :D... Oh Yes, miss Bey could be faking it. Ask Hollywood!
  • shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I have always wondered why everyone was being so silly saying Beyonce was faking it wearing a fake bump..BUT having just looked onto this thread for the first time and seeing the photos of her sitting down and her tummy folding I do find it looks very much like she is wearing something..
    I have had 3 babies and can honestly say by the time your tummy is as big as in those photos they way you sit down is not normal..you dont bend down at the waist..you kind of use your legs for strngth to sit back in a chair without bending your tummy..you dont do this on purpose..your body just wont let you bend quite the same..so you naturally find other ways to do things..it does look unnatural from the photos..but I cant understand the reason why she would wear a baby belly..when she is pregnant..does not make sense
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shirlt9 wrote: »
    I have always wondered why everyone was being so silly saying Beyonce was faking it wearing a fake bump..BUT having just looked onto this thread for the first time and seeing the photos of her sitting down and her tummy folding I do find it looks very much like she is wearing something..
    I have had 3 babies and can honestly say by the time your tummy is as big as in those photos they way you sit down is not normal..you dont bend down at the waist..you kind of use your legs for strngth to sit back in a chair without bending your tummy..you dont do this on purpose..your body just wont let you bend quite the same..so you naturally find other ways to do things..it does look unnatural from the photos..but I cant understand the reason why she would wear a baby belly..when she is pregnant..does not make sense

I am on my third pregnancy and I sit down as normal as well as bend at the waist ( I am often picking up a toddler, though I know I shouldn't). I am 7 months pregnant, and not much has changed about the way I do anything. If you didn't bend your tummy, how did you get your shoes on and/or tie them?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would she fake it?
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DaisyLou wrote: »
    Why would she fake it?

Here's why:
    There’s a lot of money to be made in pregnancy. If you’re already famous, your public profile skyrockets even higher. You’ve got heat. You get more cover photos, more interview requests, more gossip column inches, more talk show appearances. You can expand your own product lines, as well as shill for products that were previously just out of your childless reach. Because, once you’re seen as a mother, you can add paragon of selflessness and motherhood and traditional family values to your resume. Even if you’re the most vain and selfish human being on the planet.

Yes, there’s a lot of money to be made in pregnancy. Even if you’re not as pregnant as you’re pretending to be. Even if you’re not pregnant at all.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    shirlt9 wrote: »

Near the end of the interview she also leans right forward WITHOUT opening her legs (in fact, they are crossed!) and gives the interviewer a kiss! I'll make it clear (again!), i'm not going down the road of saying it's a fake pregnancy but at least some of that bump in Oz really was fake. And LOL at the poster saying Beyonce would be wearing something 'off the peg'.

PS Has the video disappeared? I can't find it anymore? :confused:

PPS Found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxWysnuumlA&t=11m0s
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    Fake baby bumps not possible? Then think again! :D... Oh Yes, miss Bey could be faking it. Ask Hollywood!

WT... :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    Near the end of the interview she also leans right forward WITHOUT opening her legs (in fact, they are crossed!) and gives the interviewer a kiss! I'll make it clear (again!), i'm not going down the road of saying it's a fake pregnancy but at least some of that bump in Oz really was fake. And LOL at the poster saying Beyonce would be wearing something 'off the peg'.

PS Has the video disappeared? I can't find it anymore? :confused:

PPS Found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxWysnuumlA&t=11m0s
    I said she wear something off the rack. Do you have a lot of contact with celebs? I worked in entertainment journalism and celebs are not as exclusive as you think. How else do you think they turn up at events wearing the same thing?
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re the fake bump conspiracy, what do you guys make of this?

'This is crazy!' Beyonce shows bare baby bump and first sonogram of Blue Ivy... in new trailer for HBO film
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2261400/This-crazy-Beyonce-shows-bare-baby-bump-sonogram-Blue-Ivy--new-trailer-HBO-film.html