Leg Warmers Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    trphiltrphil Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    Have you been living in a cave?:p Dodgy 80s clothing has been back for quite a while now! My 10 year old daughter's got the most god-awful leg warmers. I refuse to let her wear them if she's going anywhere public with me.:o

Do they clash with your own pair then? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    trphil wrote: »
    Funnily enough my jogging buddy asked me last night "If you could go back to any point in history what point would you choose?" and I said the 80s! Mind you I never really left them. Having said that I don't own and never have owned a pair of legwarmers. Lacy, fingerless gloves though... :o

The 80's - when Michael Jackson was black, George Michael and Elton were straight Madonna was cool and the Rolling Stones were ...old.
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    Have you been living in a cave?:p Dodgy 80s clothing has been back for quite a while now! My 10 year old daughter's got the most god-awful leg warmers. I refuse to let her wear them if she's going anywhere public with me.:o

Really cjsmummy! The SW of Scotland isn't cutting edge when it comes to fashion, how'd we get legwarmers inside ooor wellies!?
  • Options
    jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    As I go to a couple of 80's weekends a year I have quite a few pairs of legwarmers and I love them :D

I love reliving my youth.
  • Options
    howardlhowardl Posts: 5,120
    Forum Member
    Rah Rah skirts....WOW!!!!.....not