Options

Max and Stacey for Gods sake MAKE IT STOP!

loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've always hated max and not in a love to hate way either. Lets face it max and Stacey will happen and eastenders will try and get across how it's the greatest love story. I actually find it hard to swallow and find it in extremely bad taste. I'm shocked they didn't start having sex there and then!

Is this like a joke the writers are playing on us how max becomes because of Stacey?!>:(

Alice is his niece! Bradley was his son!

As much I like Stacey, nothing will change it will be the Stacey show all over again and the same stories. Saint Stacey who everyone must do everything for. I'm with Alfie on this.

Once again I hate max! Get rid of him. Kristen wearing was right. Why is max seen as a lothario etc!

Comments

• Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon he pleasures himself to birds of a feather...
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im surprised Max didnt jumo on Stacey the minute he saw her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know he wanted to. And everybody just enables them!
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely don't think they'll go down this road. They'll probably hint at it, but I think (and at least hope) that they realise that Max and Stacey work best as very close friends.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    You know he wanted to. And everybody just enables them!

That's why Kat was outside listening. Dirty bitch.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Max will take Stacey advice and get himself a cat aka Kat...
    I hope they don't go down the Stax route, also hope it doesn't become Stacey Slater show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I wonder if Max will take Stacey advice and get himself a cat aka Kat...
    I hope they don't go down the Stax route, also hope it doesn't become Stacey Slater show.

True, to make sure she wasn't misunderstood she coulda said get yourself a new pussy.
    Um.
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Nothing in tonight's scenes suggested anything romantic/sexual, I've said many times, and I still believe it, that they will just remain close friends this time around.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing in tonight's scenes suggested anything romantic/sexual, I've said many times, and I still believe it, that they will just remain close friends this time around.

I hope so. I really cannot be bothered watching those two slobbering over each other again.
  • Options
    JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you OP. She's already taken over, I'd like to know what it is about Stacey that makes people drop everything just for her. The writers really need to stop this.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The producer thinks it's what the viewers want
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JigglyBall wrote: »
    I agree with you OP. She's already taken over, I'd like to know what it is about Stacey that makes people drop everything just for her. The writers really need to stop this.

Some says she's born with it. But maybe its Maybelline! :p
  • Options
    BeaconboofBeaconboof Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max desperately wanted to make love to Stacey tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JigglyBall wrote: »

Yup , I don't get even why they've made a connection out of her and max full stop! Argh! >:(