Tell me what you know about..............

Comments

• deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    ...another term for a jacuzzi perhaps, or when you fart in the bath?!?!?

EVEL KNIEVEL
  • PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Knievel's sinister twin brother.

MANHOLES
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you know the sort of things I thought of first...................:D:D

*ahem*

When digging holes on the beach, the manhole is always much deeper and wider than the womanhole, which is small and neat and often decorated with shells and bits of seaweed. You can always spot a manhole by the lack of attention to detail. Childholes usually get taken over by their over enthusiastic fathers thus making them manholes.

SLOTTED SPOON
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The utensil I use to eat soup when I want my meal to seem endless. No matter how much soup I scoop with my slotted spoon the bowl never empties.

PENAL CODE
  • bcdeebcdee Posts: 317,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A code used at urinals......No sideways looks.....don't cause sprayback....three shakes is enough

Emojis
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The tenth letter of the alphabet wearing tight jeans, studded belts, black wristbands and horn rimmed glasses. The J has straight hair with long side-swept bangs, which sometimes covers the 'i'. Definitely not a Gothji.

PANTALOONS
  • Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A type of duck who talks a lot of rubbish that other people refer to as pants

Hamstrings.
  • tanstaafltanstaafl Posts: 21,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can pull them, hence the dish pulled ham.

Black holes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you are in a cellar at midnight with no lights on and you try to look through the middle of a Polo Mint

Selfie stick
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Used by the ultra-egotistical to photograph the most important thing in their totally selfish universe.

The sun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something that will damage your eyes if you look at it.

The burning star at the centre of our universe also has a similar effect.

BELLY BUTTON
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the old days it was used for storing the salt in when eating crisps in bed (after first removing the fluff).

The appendix.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An extra bit at the end of a human's intestines that doesn't appear to have a use, except for sometimes becoming inflamed and needing to be removed.

Croquet Mallet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Used in croquet. Balls, hoops and a post that you have to hit at the end are also involved. I have played it. For some it may involve tea on the lawn and cucumber sandwiches but I'm afraid that I never reached such rarefied heights.
    Optionally they can be substituted by flamingos.

Real tennis.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The tennis that will be continually on TV for the next two weeks as opposed to the game of Ping-pong that we thought was amazing when it first appeared in amusment arcades in the 1970's.

Homity Pie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit to having never heard of it but it does sound like something that it might be best to avoid. :)

Pi
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pi a mathematical measurement used to measure parts of a circle and is a bane to school kids. 2 and one seventh is not all that easy to work with. The sign for Pi looks like a kind of little stool. It was also the nickname of the boy (later man) in the book and film "The Story Of Pi" which was good.

(Homity Pie was a pie made in Devon and Cornwall by poor people and it mainly consisted of potato and a maybe a few other veg in season.)

Wimp.
  • bcdeebcdee Posts: 317,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wimp

What someone with a sore leg and speech impediment suffers from

Vindaloo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's what the mother of Vincent shouts as she is running towards the loo in a hurry because her stomach is protesting from all the curry she ate the night before. Hence she shouts "Vin da loo".

Marmoset.
  • soniaorlastormsoniaorlastorm Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    I know
    I have zero memory of how this came about or any other part of Saturday night

http://i.imgur.com/2TdqM3V.jpg?1
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    animal which fits in your hand.

FARTS
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Palindrome of STRAF.

Expectorating
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Making everyone feel sick and disgusted by hawking and gagging on spit and worse stuff and then spitting it out, hopefully on a hankerchief or tissue. Something done a lot by smokers and footballers (but the later spits it onto the football pitch).

GESTICULATING.
  • ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    When men point vigorously and enthusiastically - at their groin regions -

Tempestuous
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A play by Shakespeare

Poetry