Emmerdale next week Lochlan*SPOILERS*

Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That little sh it tells the Police and his stupid mother that Alicia is his girlfriend. OMG, if this storyline drags on and on and splits Alicia and David up, then I giving up watching Emmerdale. I'm really cross that he did this to Alicia and will now spin a web of lies. I'm hoping it will all be ok in the end then they can get rid of that awful White family. You can tell Alicia and David are my favourite couple ! Also, I liked the way Leyla took charge last night and helped them.

Comments

• Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    That little sh it tells the Police and his stupid mother that Alicia is his girlfriend. OMG, if this storyline drags on and on and splits Alicia and David up, then I giving up watching Emmerdale. I'm really cross that he did this to Alicia and will now spin a web of lies. I'm hoping it will all be ok in the end then they can get rid of that awful White family. You can tell Alicia and David are my favourite couple ! Also, I liked the way Leyla took charge last night and helped them.

Thank You for the spoiler.:) I think David and Alicia will stay together, but it will obviously will be tough for both of them to cope, which is understandable.
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    The little shitbag, I hope he ends up in jail.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I adored Leyla last night, she was brilliant.

This is going to be very painful to watch. I'll be screaming for Alicia to get justice.

The only way for that to happen is for Lachlan to get punishment though - so I don't see now how he can be a very long-term character. I personally like Lawrence a lot, and Chrissie is a good character as well, so I hope it doesn't do long-term damage to them.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Aargh I thought it was all brilliantly done last night but I'm not sure I can watch another rape storyline where the victim is torn to shreds and vilainised by other characters. Too frustrating.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I care for Alicia more than I do for Linda Carter on EE, I watch Emmerdale more so more in with the character.

Hope it doesnt Damage what we have the Whites, as i like them, Lawrence being my favourite.

David didnt come over that surprised last night
    Forum Member
    I care for Alicia more than I do for Linda Carter on EE, I watch Emmerdale more so more in with the character.

Hope it doesnt Damage what we have the Whites, as i like them, Lawrence being my favourite.

David didnt come over that surprised last night

David was a bit of a weak link, for me. I know he's in shock, and Alicia is holding him at arm's length, but he seemed far too calm (apart from one outburst). A man who's just found out his adored wife has been sexually assaulted would have been eaten up with horror.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Absolutely HATING this storyline, last night went too far, we heard that this boy had also attacked a girl before and we have to sit there and watch his sexually abuse one of the loveliest women in the show, whoever thought this was a good idea has a twisted mind. A child raping a woman is just not the kind of story for a 7pm soap IMO.

Hope it ends quickly and he goes away for a very long time, had enough of him and his whiny mother and bloody Robert, they all need to leave.

Close to stopping watching yet again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Absolutely HATING this storyline, last night went too far, we heard that this boy had also attacked a girl before and we have to sit there and watch his sexually abuse one of the loveliest women in the show, whoever thought this was a good idea has a twisted mind. A child raping a woman is just not the kind of story for a 7pm soap IMO.

Hope it ends quickly and he goes away for a very long time, had enough of him and his whiny mother and bloody Robert, they all need to leave.

Close to stopping watching yet again.

Yet again. Emmerdale warned viewers about the scenes, which may distress viewers. Viewers need to take responsibility themselves and not watch something, if they feel it will upset them in any way. I do not see the problem showing these stories, if viewers have been warned, which they were last night. I want to watch issues, which could happen in real life and good drama, like Emmerdale, not just people drinking tea.
    Forum Member
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    Yet again. Emmerdale warned viewers about the scenes, which may distress viewers. Viewers need to take responsibility themselves and not watch something, if they feel it will upset them in any way.

I didnt see the start as it started earlier but I dont care about the warning the storyline is just a step too far. making a child character rape a grown woman is just for the shock and ratings.

The scene was horrible and disturbing for that time of night.

I bet a lot of people missed the start because of the time change and sat there is disbelief too.

The words' he assaulted me internally' were also not appropriate for the early evening showing.
    Forum Member
    It was very shocking, no question. It left me seriously wandering if it was the most shocking thing I've ever seen on a soap. But it was handled very very well.

And I'm an adult. I can make my own choice whether to watch it or not. If I don't want to watch, I can switch off. I know how to take care of myself. We can all do the same, if we don't like it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lachlan was introduced just for this storyline I guess
    Forum Member
    Lachlan was introduced just for this storyline I guess

It seems so, he is psychotic and has attacked before it seems, he has just been invented for the shock value and ratings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chrissie will know that he done it surely, and believe Alicia.

Chrissie isnt Stupid, wwll apart from not knowing her husband, is Bisexual at the least, and has been kncking about with an excrim
  • JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    Chrissie will know that he done it surely, and believe Alicia.

Chrissie isnt Stupid, wwll apart from not knowing her husband, is Bisexual at the least, and has been kncking about with an excrim

Eventually she will, but in the short term will probably go on the offensive against Alicia and lots of the village will probably join her (for some unknown reason)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alicia is liked by every person in the village though, would they turn on her
  • JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    Alicia is liked by every person in the village though, would they turn on her

Well if Creepy says they were in some sexual relationship then they might.

That boy can convincingly lie
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor Alicia :(
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I hope Chrissie doesn't defend him. She has evidence of him stalking Alicia and I hope she gives it to the police. I have a feeling she will delete the photos though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the scene would have been cut out of the ITV2 lunchtime airing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if Creepy says they were in some sexual relationship then they might.

That boy can convincingly lie

I think the ones who know Alicia will believe her and know she is telling the truth. David, Leyla, Chas, Diane, Andy, Lisa. I think Robert will believe her too and will know Lachlan is the liar.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is the first storyline in ages that I'm actually looking forward to seeing how it pans out. Normally I'm like "when will it end?" but I've got patience with this story and hope they do it justice.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,888
    Forum Member
    The maddening thing is I bet Chrissie will try and defend him and cover it all up despite knowing he has a history of this type of thing. Have they ever said in detail what he did in the past as all I ever seem to hear is Chrissie saying "We can't do this again/we can't go through this again" etc without actually explaining what "this" is. I am guessing he may have become infatuated with one of Chrissie's friends in the past, or a girl at school, but the White's managed to cover it up, probably paying them off.

Despite all this Chrissie will swear Llachlan is innocent snd believe whatever lies he tells her. :mad:
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    The maddening thing is I bet Chrissie will try and defend him and cover it all up despite knowing he has a history of this type of thing. Have they ever said in detail what he did in the past as all I ever seem to hear is Chrissie saying "We can't do this again/we can't go through this again" etc without actually explaining what "this" is. I am guessing he may have become infatuated with one of Chrissie's friends in the past, or a girl at school, but the White's managed to cover it up, probably paying them off.

Despite all this Chrissie will swear Llachlan is innocent snd believe whatever lies he tells her. :mad:

I think you're probably right. I like Chrissie in other ways but she clearly is an atrocious parent who has no idea what goes on with her son. She doesn't seem to have done anything to instill any particular values in him or discipline him in any effective way, it's maddening to watch. He clearly has an unhealthy attitude to women and she's basically oblivious, she seems to expect problems with him to just right themselves with no input from her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder whos side Edna will take in this, she is very reilgous, I can see her siding with Alicia, than her own family
  • missemmerdale22missemmerdale22 Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder whos side Edna will take in this, she is very reilgous, I can see her siding with Alicia, than her own family

Edna not related to the Whites Lawrence had an affair with Edna husband.