Sophie Anderton arrested

Comments

• Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    What has she done previously? I remember her from I'm A Nobody but that's all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arrested? - She should be locked up in a mental place making threats like that. :eek: Stupid Woman. :mad:
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    What has she done previously? I remember her from I'm A Nobody but that's all.

She was/is a model, was on I'm A Celeb, been a big feature in the tabloid press for years, ex-Coke addict, was on the game for a while, I believe......not sure of anything else!
    ladyinblue wrote: »
    Arrested? - She should be locked up in a mental place making threats like that. :eek: Stupid Woman. :mad:

She clearly needs some help. She's an insecure mess.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will keep her off the reality shows for a while I suppose
  • Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    Hardly a surprise.

This idiot is in need of a job in tesco and a little semi in some rural town somewhere, in other words reality, not fame and attention
  • m1pnkm1pnk Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dont you just want to see her in celebrity big brother ?
  • Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    m1pnk wrote: »

I think she'd be a good case study for the psychiatrists. Although I'm sure it would be very interesting watching her crack up in the house, but she wouldn't pass the sanity tests to start with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was exposed as a hooker last year, and I believe, is about to be made bankrupt so I guess her claims of not being able to love without her millionaire boyfriend are true in more ways than one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wasn't a footballer knocking her off years ago, i'm thinking teddy sheringham, but i could be wrong!!

edit, i think it was that mark bosnich bloke!!
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    m1pnk wrote: »

Not particularly if the linked DS article is anything to go by.

The Bedlam days are supposed to be behind us.
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wasn't a footballer knocking her off years ago, i'm thinking teddy sheringham, but i could be wrong!!

edit, i think it was that mark bosnich bloke!!

It was Bosnich yeah - they made a right pair!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    I hope she sorts herself out. She's clearly very, VERY messed up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    I think she'd be a good case study for the psychiatrists. Although I'm sure it would be very interesting watching her crack up in the house, but she wouldn't pass the sanity tests to start with.

You think watching someone deteriorate mentally would be entertaining? Shame on you.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All those years of drug abuse have clearly taken their toll. Every show I've seen her on, she has come across as utterly vile and ghastly, but I hope she can find some inner peace and sort her demons out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    give her a razorblade and let her get on with it.

she has every right to do what she wants with her own body
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has been gradually losing the plot in recent years.

This is the only way she seems to make the news these days.
  • muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've lost count of the number of times that Miss Anderton has appeared in the glossies and told us she is a "reformed" character, off drugs and with a new boyfriend etc etc... and then soon afterwards some catastrophe always happens, this being the latest.

The last time I saw her in the mags was a couple of months ago on a charity trip to Africa. She said that she had finally found something that's not "all about me". Unfortunately things have gone wrong yet again.

She needs serious help and fast - her Love Island appearance should have been the final straw.
  • MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has bipolar, which I truly believe affects her very badly, and I wouldn't be surprised if she had borderline personality disorder, if she's doing stuff like threatening to kill herself in front of her ex because he wants to split up with her. I feel extremely sorry for her, but people with mental disorders should not touch drugs, it makes you a trillion times worse. She shouldn't be arrested, she should be sectioned. Not that sectioning makes you better, they just drug you into submission.
  • davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey not another bipolar candidate. :eek:
    I blame it on Raul Amundsen.