Options

Bush Tucker trial domination

mellickmellick Posts: 1,122
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really love this show but hate it when it is the same celebrity doing the trials day after day after day after day. When one celeb dominates the trials like this it does become a bit 'here we go again'

I wish they would make whoever does the trial one day exempt from being voted for to do it the next day, then back in the voting for it the following day.

Comments

• Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mellick wrote: »
    I really love this show but hate it when it is the same celebrity doing the trials day after day after day after day. When one celeb dominates the trials like this it does become a bit 'here we go again'

I wish they would make whoever does the trial one day exempt from being voted for to do it the next day, then back in the voting for it the following day.
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, that would improve the show! They'd get less revenue though (the same people keep getting voted because so many people are spending money to vote them to do the trials), so I doubt it will happen.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It bugs me too, and I've sort of got the impression over the last two/three years that the show actually quite enjoys it. I just don't see the appeal whatsoever - I much prefer it when the contestants pick and everyone has a turn.