The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Do you not think the staining of association with that tart is bad enough ?
    And being lurid pink !
    Anything on the interior can be valeted out. Hopefully. Through time.

I hope whoever buys it is colour blind, or has a really good paint stripper
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can almost see the frowns already on a few faces here ... this doesn't match our motives, danger, danger :eek:

Think you ought to get yer best pants out cyril and give this wiggly dreamboy malarkey a bit of a go, because due to the amount of times your name is mentioned by others on this thread, you definitely have a following :) must be love :D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

Incidentally, weren't you slagging the DBs off a few posts ago because they've signed with CAN?

Convienient amnesia. ;):D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard that the vehicle was filthy inside and had never had a service allegedly :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I heard that the vehicle was filthy inside and had never had a service allegedly :D

Something tells me you are not talking about the car....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something tells me you are not talking about the car....

Yes I am talking about the range rover

http://swns.com/news/katie-price-wedding-models-pink-range-rover-towed-33359/

Looks like something went wrong with it recently
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Think you ought to get yer best pants out cyril and give this wiggly dreamboy malarkey a bit of a go, because due to the amount of times your name is mentioned by others on this thread, you definitely have a following :) must be love :D

Amazing idea Cym... that thing Kieron does holding the english flag in front of his bits and getting it to twitch. I was thinking of maybe trying a bit of souvenir jubilee plate spinning in a similar style ...

... and then i could afford her pink rangerover

:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I am talking about the range rover

http://swns.com/news/katie-price-wedding-models-pink-range-rover-towed-33359/

Looks like something went wrong with it recently

You were! God I really need to get my mind out the gutter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You were! God I really need to get my mind out the gutter

There's never a shortage of servicing from men with permatans and bare chests for the Pricey :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Hairy Bikers would still stay :D

For some reason this made me imagine the hairy bikers as page three girls. I really need coffee
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oh come off it, Cyril. As if. Such snobbery! The DBs are a very popular act that are doing really well as far as I can see and have a big audience - a far bigger one in fact than most of CAN's current clients. If the current ragtag of clients wouldn't put someone off, then the DBs are certainly not going to. On the contrary, they might even be an upgrade.

To be fair lex .. very true. The current CAN list wouldn't bat an eye lid. Pete will be flexing his pec/s as we speak.

The snobbery certainly exists elsewhere though still
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair lex .. very true. The current CAN list wouldn't bat an eye lid. Pete will be flexing his pec/s as we speak.

Tell me about it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Though surely if you were a 'serious' act you wouldn't even coincided can in the first place?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing idea Cym... that thing Kieron does holding the english flag in front of his bits and getting it to twitch. I was thinking of maybe trying a bit of souvenir jubilee plate spinning in a similar style ...

... and then i could afford her pink rangerover

:cool:

So you watched it! :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pete may well be flexing his moob but that's not the point, he's an existing client, you were suggesting that the DBs would put off potential new clients, and I'm suggesting that this is cobblers for the simple reason that everyone knows the type of PR CAN is about - pile em high and sell em cheap - and there are plenty of people out there who want exactly that. No one with any serious talent ambitions would be eyeing CAN up as a means of fulfilling that particular brief so suggesting that the clientele would put people off is suggesting that people think CAN is on a par with CAA or ITG.

Like Ronseal varnish (or fakebake), CAN does exactly what it says on the tin(can).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    So you watched it! :D

I knew someone would comment that :D

Yep .. but i draw the line at Dane Bowers ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Pete may well be flexing his moob but that's not the point, he's an existing client, you were suggesting that the DBs would put off potential new clients, and I'm suggesting that this is cobblers for the simple reason that everyone knows the type of PR CAN is about - pile em high and sell em cheap - and there are plenty of people out there who want exactly that. No one with any serious talent ambitions would be eyeing CAN up as a means of fulfilling that particular brief so suggesting that the clientele would put people off is suggesting that people think CAN is on a par with CAA or ITG.

Like Ronseal varnish (or fakebake), CAN does exactly what it says on the tin(can).

She did work with at times (according to her website ... either PR or management i guess) Aldo Zilli, Martine, Nell, Linda Barker, Rachel Hunter and worked for the company that did Take That (admittedly in their trashier days) so i was hoping she might have been aiming for better since reality tv is literally DYING on its arse - and there are other agencies (Money etc) that i think do a better and more professional job even sometimes with z listers. But i'm not suggesting shes CAA.

Honestly though, how you can call yourself a manager when half the time you are opening up high street shops with your clients and jumping in on their TV shows is beyond me. They will be getting less than 100,000 per ep for Petes shows and he only does a short series, plus the fans even had to pretty much fund his album, Amys work seems to have dried up. And so there isn't a Kate bias, she's pretty much non-existant too. At least she has the wealth (must have made about 4 mil from that tv bidding war) and businesses to fall back on. But anyone can open a salon in Essex, the point of CP is that she's there to get them industry work.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I knew someone would comment that :D

Yep .. but i draw the line at Dane Bowers ;)

YOU LOOKED ? OH ....EMM....GEE ! :eek:

Shame on you secret cyril. :D
    I hope you used eye bleach after watching Kev wave his tackle for your titillation.
    Anyway why discriminate against Daney ? The poor guy did his best bearing in mind what he had to work with.
    Forum Member
    Yep. They look the type to be seen in that vehicle right enough.
    Still,either one would be a step up in ownership for the pink passion wagon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She did work with at times (according to her website ... either PR or management i guess) Aldo Zilli, Martine, Nell, Linda Barker, Rachel Hunter and worked for the company that did Take That (admittedly in their trashier days) so i was hoping she might have been aiming for better since reality tv is literally DYING on its arse - and there are other agencies (Money etc) that i think do a better and more professional job even sometimes with z listers. But i'm not suggesting shes CAA.

Honestly though, how you can call yourself a manager when half the time you are opening up high street shops with your clients and jumping in on their TV shows is beyond me. They will be getting less than 100,000 per ep for Petes shows and he only does a short series, plus the fans even had to pretty much fund his album, Amys work seems to have dried up. And so there isn't a Kate bias, she's pretty much non-existant too. At least she has the wealth (must have made about 4 mil from that tv bidding war) and businesses to fall back on. But anyone can open a salon in Essex, the point of CP is that she's there to get them industry work.

I think she is still living as if its the glory days of reality tv, where you simply had to sneeze to get these bimbos industry work. I don't think KP or PA would have the same success if CAN worked with them now, but from what I have seen she has to adjusted to the new climate, it's still same old same old. People have grown bored if these famewhores but I don't think CAN has woken up yet
    Forum Member
    I think she is still living as if its the glory days of reality tv, where you simply had to sneeze to get these bimbos industry work. I don't think KP or PA would have the same success if CAN worked with them now, but from what I have seen she has to adjusted to the new climate, it's still same old same old. People have grown bored if these famewhores but I don't think CAN has woken up yet

Well her team woke up enough to bag the Dreamboys who are very current & VERY popular,so that ought to keep the wolf from the door for a while.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Well her team woke up enough to bag the Dreamboys who are very current & VERY popular,so that ought to keep the wolf from the door for a while.;)

If in doubt, sign the strippers :p
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But i'm not suggesting shes CAA.

I know, I was just exaggerating for effect. ;)
    Honestly though, how you can call yourself a manager when half the time you are opening up high street shops with your clients and jumping in on their TV shows is beyond me.... But anyone can open a salon in Essex, the point of CP is that she's there to get them industry work.

Exactly, which is why I was saying that the DBs are an upgrade - they're popular, fun, have a big fanbase and seem to be doing well - and are, in relative terms, a catch for CAN and, by comparison with the existing clientele, the client equivalent of a Cate Blanchett or a Jennifer Lawrence! :D
    Forum Member
    If in doubt, sign the strippers :p
    Well they are popular you have to admit. And going by their vids they are VERY professional, focusing on the dancing & stylising of their routines rather than just stripping,admiring their own willies and flopping them at the audience like Kev & other Poundshop wannabes do.
    I've been to a couple of the less pro stripper-crew gigs & found them sloppy (NO pun intended :) ). The best one I saw though was some local lads doing it for charity & they were great. Not great bodies,just OK,but enthusiasm,well rehearsed ,in synch & with humour without needing to resort to body lotion or squirty cream for grubby effect .
    As I say,the Dreamboys seem to get it just right where it is an artistic entertaining performance as well as titillation without things getting messy & childish.
    Plus they are global rather than purely UK/Ibiza based.
This discussion has been closed.