Options

team ashleigh! ; appreciation

Comments

• Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voted ! vote in this poll as well guys click on 'I think someone else will win' :)http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1992312

Talk about a loaded dice.:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Keep an eye on C5 site, HM get to watch a focus group talk about them, hosted by Matt Johnson.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep an eye on C5 site, HM get to watch a focus group talk about them, hosted by Matt Johnson.

This series is just ruined.
    It was ruined a while ago, but now they just seem to be heaping even more ruin onto an already destroyed show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have Christopher and Ashleigh made up yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They are more or less saying that Ashleigh's turn around is down to Helen and she respects Ashleigh but Ashleigh doesn't respect her, its the ppl who be on bots thet are the panel, hand picked by BB, I REALLY AM ABOUT TO STOP WATCHING IT'S REALLY DOING MY HEAD IN NOW, sorry just fed up with it all.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    I don't think she will be a 'victim' of one of these evictions especially if they are to save. I remember one year the one who everyone thought would win but had never be up for eviction so no one knew how many fans he had. When they decided to do a save he was the one with the least votes and went a week before the final. ;-) :)

Who was that? (I'm wondering if I though he would win.)
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are more or less saying that Ashleigh's turn around is down to Helen and she respects Ashleigh but Ashleigh doesn't respect her, its the ppl who be on bots thet are the panel, hand picked by BB, I REALLY AM ABOUT TO STOP WATCHING IT'S REALLY DOING MY HEAD IN NOW, sorry just fed up with it all.

So basically, this is a way to get dubious BOTS opinions into the highlights (where more viewers see them) and to let them affect the house too. :mad:

BTW, I like your earlier post re Ashleigh and Crhis being the ones Helen goes to when she is upset or she hears bad things about herself from outside.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    So basically, this is a way to get dubious BOTS opinions into the highlights (where more viewers see them) and to let them affect the house too. :mad:

BTW, I like your earlier post re Ashleigh and Crhis being the ones Helen goes to when she is upset or she hears bad things about herself from outside.

Thank you I enjoy reading yours, it gets worse Helen is just a strong woman and not a nasty beep beep ,They have hand picked the ones out of bots that would say what they wanted them to, Helen needs to stay in as long as possible in order for BB to make money, all hm gets a contract some 1yr some 2 Helen has a book deal and all the mags and np will want her story and BB get a nice % of it all:o>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

Very good point. This series has been an abomination. Completely and totally corrupted.
    Less about what actually happens in the house, 23 hours of which we get hardly anything, but all about getting external opinions into the house.
    That's why this series has been corrupted.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    According to some Christopher fans on the main forum apparently she's setting Chris up to look bad by being nasty to him etc. Apparently she's worried about him splitting the NI vote. I give up I really do.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to some Christopher fans on the main forum apparently she's setting Chris up to look bad by being nasty to him etc. Apparently she's worried about him splitting the NI vote. I give up I really do.
    I just ignore it now some people really do post so much rubbish I wonder if I'm watching the same show .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well I've given up on the Christoper appreciation thread now. I still like Christopher though.
    I was just checking some of the posters whose names I recognised on the main forum who are very confrontational, and the Ashleigh fans on here who also like Christopher were supporting Christopher long before they started posting on there.
    I also notice Jale keeps getting mentioned a lot, and how Ashleigh fans are to blame, completely forgetting that Christoper, Chris, and Ashleigh were all up that week and therefore it wasn't just Ashleigh fans who got Jale evicted.

However there are some very nice and more reasonable Christopher supporters who are very nice and will always will be welcome on here as far as I'm concerned.
    But I have to say yellowlabbie that I don't think it's a good idea to keep talking about Christoper fans, because ultimately that will cause all sorts of problems for both Ashleigh and Christopher in the long run. That's the very thing that causes the problems in the first place. Once you have two sets of fans fighting with each other on the forum it only serves to create damage and is never useful.
    Yes some people appear to have created a divide with people, and been quite successful, but I think we are better off just letting it go now or we'd only end up creating further divide.

I'm not going into the Christopher thread anymore as I've been put off by the aggression that has appeared in there quite recently. But I'd still welcome Christopher supporters who do visit here as It's nice chatting with them.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just ignore it now some people really do post so much rubbish I wonder if I'm watching the same show .

I agree. It won't do anyone any good. Better to just have good conversations with friendly people no matter who their favourite housemate is.
    Best approach is to be positive towards people if possible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I've given up on the Christoper appreciation thread now. I still like Christopher though.
    I was just checking some of the posters whose names I recognised on the main forum who are very confrontational, and the Ashleigh fans on here who also like Christopher were supporting Christopher long before they started posting on there.
    I also notice Jale keeps getting mentioned a lot, and how Ashleigh fans are to blame, completely forgetting that Christoper, Chris, and Ashleigh were all up that week and therefore it wasn't just Ashleigh fans who got Jale evicted.

However there are some very nice and more reasonable Christopher supporters who are very nice and will always will be welcome on here as far as I'm concerned.
    But I have to say yellowlabbie that I don't think it's a good idea to keep talking about Christoper fans, because ultimately that will cause all sorts of problems for both Ashleigh and Christopher in the long run. That's the very thing that causes the problems in the first place. Once you have two sets of fans fighting with each other on the forum it only serves to create damage and is never useful.
    Yes some people appear to have created a divide with people, and been quite successful, but I think we are better off just letting it go now or we'd only end up creating further divide.

I'm not going into the Christopher thread anymore as I've been put off by the aggression that has appeared in there quite recently. But I'd still welcome Christopher supporters who do visit here as It's nice chatting with them.:)

I am cross Alrightmate because I was sticking up for Ashleigh re the Christopher tiff when I got pulled up by some of the more verocious Christopher supporters mentioning the pact, even though they have never joined in the pact.. They also keep going back to Helen and Jale etc and I know some of them were Jale supporters previously and are still bitter towards Ashleigh and her supporters.

There are some very reasonable Christopher fans I know and they are not insulting Ashleigh or Chris for that matter but I cannot sit by and let it pass, especially as I suspect others will vote to evict both of them if they get the chance.

I am only concerned about Ashleigh and Chris now and fear it will only be Ashleigh after Friday night as many of the Christopher supporters say they are voting to evict Chris.

I will however continue to support both of them and will also have a go at Christopher if I think he has done something wrong but I will try to stop talking about some of his supporters.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, its not that easy, I was on the Christopher appreciation site last night as I like Ashleigh and Christopher, and I did not feel welcome at all.

It was just about all negative towards Ashleigh and there are some really objectionable people there.... nm, I will support him from afar together with Ashleigh of course.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

...And it's the Christopher fans that say Ashleigh fans are obsessive, haha! :D

His fans are really starting to put me off him. I like him and don't mind that he's probably more popular than her right now, but there's no need to bring down Ashleigh every time they mention their love for Christopher.

P.S. Christopher has now overtaken Ashleigh in the odds. I'm guessing she'll drop a bit further, but I can't see her having a "Gina style" downfall that everyone else is suggesting. She's still in with a chance I reckon.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    ...And it's the Christopher fans that say Ashleigh fans are obsessive, haha! :D

His fans are really starting to put me off him. I like him and don't mind that he's probably more popular than her right now, but there's no need to bring down Ashleigh every time they mention their love for Christopher.

P.S. Christopher has now overtaken Ashleigh in the odds. I'm guessing she'll drop a bit further, but I can't see her having a "Gina style" downfall that everyone else is suggesting. She's still in with a chance I reckon.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner

I still maybe feel she is still more popular than Christopher. Does anyone know how the polls on other forums are going?

As for Ashleigh trying to demonize Christopher and splitting the NI vote, in one of the latest vids she is supporting him and telling him to calm down because it doesn't look good to the public.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Well the bookies' favourite never wins, so it's probably good if she's not the favourite at the moment!

It is funny what a massive reaction there's been to one little tiff. The latest video shows that Ashleigh and Christopher are still good friends. The incident between them was probably forgotten by both within hours, whereas here it'll be discussed endlessly for the next few days.
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I still maybe feel she is still more popular than Christopher. Does anyone know how the polls on other forums are going?

As for Ashleigh trying to demonize Christopher and splitting the NI vote, in one of the latest vids she is supporting him and telling him to calm down because it doesn't look good to the public.

According to Tellymix:
    Ashleigh Coyle (48%, 1,990 Votes)
    Chris R Wright (15%, 618 Votes)
    Christopher Hall (13%, 541 Votes)
    Helen Wood (5%, 221 Votes)
    Ash Harrison (5%, 217 Votes)
    Winston Showan (5%, 204 Votes)
    Mark Byron (3%, 135 Votes)
    Zoe Birkett (2%, 94 Votes)
    Pavandeep Paul (4%, 85 Votes)

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/190549-poll-big-brother-2014-housemates-whos-your-favourite-week-8.html#ixzz394x6dyVN
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Bare in mind however this was from the start of the week before Chris started to get the shaft by the editors.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    k0213818 wrote: »
    According to Tellymix:
    Ashleigh Coyle (48%, 1,990 Votes)
    Chris R Wright (15%, 618 Votes)
    Christopher Hall (13%, 541 Votes)
    Helen Wood (5%, 221 Votes)
    Ash Harrison (5%, 217 Votes)
    Winston Showan (5%, 204 Votes)
    Mark Byron (3%, 135 Votes)
    Zoe Birkett (2%, 94 Votes)
    Pavandeep Paul (4%, 85 Votes)

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/190549-poll-big-brother-2014-housemates-whos-your-favourite-week-8.html#ixzz394x6dyVN
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Bare in mind however this started at the start of the week before Chris started to get the shaft by the editors.

Thanks for this:) She looks to be doing more than OK but as you say things can change from one week to the next.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well that seems to be the 'thing' on the forum this year. Take the slightest of things and blow it up into the most extreme proportions.
    Or worse, speculate on what might happen, and treat it as though it actually has happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for this:) She looks to be doing more than OK but as you say things can change from one week to the next.

Yes it's fine. I quite like the idea of simply being in the top 3 at this stage. being at the top makes you a target to be toppled.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes it's fine. I quite like the idea of simply being in the top 3 at this stage. being at the top makes you a target to be toppled.

Don't put ideas into my head:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chris is a lovely man who is trying to help both Ashleigh and Helen get through BB I think he see's good and bad in both and has helped them both to grow, I also have to tell the truth I did get a bit is he being creepy but caught on to the fact that I was going on to many threads, Chris has put himself in the line of fire because he seen wrong in the way a young girl was being treated by some HM and BB and has become good if not a great support and friend to Ashleigh and I want them both there at the end, I put the bit in a bout Helen because they say he is up her ass but I think he saw something in her that I for one don't. Chris has to stay tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chris is a lovely man who is trying to help both Ashleigh and Helen get through BB I think he see's good and bad in both and has helped them both to grow, I also have to tell the truth I did get a bit is he being creepy but caught on to the fact that I was going on to many threads, Chris has put himself in the line of fire because he seen wrong in the way a young girl was being treated by some HM and BB and has become good if not a great support and friend to Ashleigh and I want them both there at the end, I put the bit in a bout Helen because they say he is up her ass but I think he saw something in her that I for one don't. Chris has to stay tomorrow night.

I really hope he does too Majella:)