Options

Well done, the winner !

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
Forum Member
Currently, I want Abbey to win, although not clearly enough that I can't be swayed by the dances in the final, I will certainly weigh these in along with the reasons I have for currently favouring Abbey.

I quite enjoy a good debate and have given reasons on other threads why I currently favour Abbey, which has included my personal likes and dislikes about the various contestants ( although those are relative, and overall I certainly don't dislike any of the finalists )

Sometimes, I will end up effectively agreeing to disagree with a fellow poster. That's fair enough, we inevitably will often look at things from different angles, which helps bring different conclusions. Different things will be more important to some than others. And that's all fine and we can have a respectable debate. But what I do find soo irritating are these high and mighty folk that keep insisting their way is right and other folk are stupid or whatever for not focussing on the same things as they do and / or supporting some other particular dancer or not supporting their favourite. Also, some folk can't distinguish between non support and dislike. If they personally dislike someone, fair enough, that's for them.

Currently, as I say, for various reasons, I support Abbey. And if that remains the case after the final and Abbey wins over the others, great. If, in these circumstances, she doesn't win I will be a bit disappointed, to different degrees, depending on how well she does and who does win. But, as far as I am concerned, who wins will be OK with me ( I would only, maybe a bit hypocritically, have an issue if the winner came from one of who I thought was in the relative poorest dancers in the series, and to me none of the final four are that ).

Whoever of Abbey, Sophie, Susanna or Natalie wins, they will deserve it.

Well done, the winner !

Comments

• Options
    Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    I agree. I'd like to see Natalie win, but whoever it is will deserve to win because they will be the public's choice.

So well done the winner, whoever you are!
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to see Susanna win but won't be upset if any of the others do
  • Options
    yosemitesamyosemitesam Posts: 869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An unusual title for a thread, but only a matter of time before the titles are 'Insert name was robbed', 'Judges bias ruined final' and 'Fix, what a farce'. :D
  • Options
    MoonbeanMoonbean Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want either Abbey or Sophie to win, depending on who dances better on the night. But as the OP said, well done to whoever wins, they're all good. :)