✭✭
    hehe

LegendaryEE moment

The gob of Walford is back in the game.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair enough but is she denying the name Rickmann now ??
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She better not leave, its only just started! Been waiting 2 years! Love her!
  • Options
    MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmeister wrote: »
    She makes me cringe.

Ditto
  • Options
    ALowsleyALowsley Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon was EPIC today. She's finally back on form.
  • Options
    soapfan2005soapfan2005 Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And later on, "this is my Manor, I'm not going anywhere!" Thank you DTC, thank you!!!!
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denying the name Rickman now after letting Phil get off for his part in his death.

Bloody bitch! :mad:
  • Options
    soapmadsoapmad Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was good in this episode . :)
  • Options
    jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Denying the name Rickman now after letting Phil get off for his part in his death.

Bloody bitch! :mad:

tonights ep was epic, i was just waiting for the credits to have her as sharon watts,

yeah yeah poor denis but at the end of the day "sharon rickmans" was a wet lettuce,

long live sharon watts
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    The Queen of the square is BACK :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A character I never particularly liked from the beginning of EE & detest now - total cliched cringe
  • Options
    RixionRixion Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    She better not leave, its only just started! Been waiting 2 years! Love her!

Ditto! I'm unsure about that line as it seems to weaken the link to Dennis but I suppose it's a resurrection of her links to Den n Ange. I'll be extremely pissed off if she backs out or is stopped by Shirley!
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    I cannot get excited just because Sharon mentioned her original surname. Kat did the same a while back and that meant nothing.

Sharon taking charge of her life again is promising though and I like her pairing up with MC.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some classic Sharon moments in tonight's episode. DTC really gets the character and I think it's safe to say she's finally back to her best after a looooong 2 years. The lippy scene was like something from Dallas and that's the Sharon I know and love. Along with the "I'm Sharon Watts" line and the final scene in The Vic where she stated Albert Square is her manor and she's going nowhere it was everything I could have asked for. Great to see Marcus Christie again too.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she reverts back to her maiden name. Don't forget Dennis was technically a Watts by blood and he didn't have a great relationship with his mother. Losing the Rickman surname isn't a big deal. Denny will still be Dennis Rickman Junior.
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Loved it and love her.

DTC realised that Sharon needed to be re-established and what better way than to have the character actually realise this on-screen and do it herself.
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The "I'm Sharon Watts" line was a bit cringe, nevertheless the real Sharon is well and truly back. I absolutely LOVED the lipstick scene and the little pout she did before leaving the house, it was vintage 90s Sharon. She even looks like Sharon again.

I think it's fairly obvious this revenge plot won't go exactly to plan (the genius of Den's revenge on Angie for example was in the fact it was kept hidden from the audience until the divorce papers scene). I'm intrigued to see where it will go, however.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I didn't find Sharon too bad last night (from what I saw) but I still feel like I am watching Letitia Dean acting rather than watching and believing the character. Me and my friends did switch off half way through but we did make the half way mark and I agree with some who have said it that the 'No, i'm not. I'm Sharon Watts' was too contrived, like they were trying to force her 'rebirth'.

I want Phil to get his comeuppance but if anyone was to do it, it should have been Ben or even Ian imo.