Options

Erics Boobs!

I often wonder what the others think when they see Eric's boobs dangling over the side of his hammock like a pair spaniels ears.

Flabby boobs aren't exactly nice to look at anyway, but his should be covered up or flung over his shoulders so nobody can see them.

Do cover up, Love!

Comments

• Options
    GandolfGandolf Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Helen should have given him her bra
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are fantastic..he should do a calendar and then nationalise them..........................
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm well jell.
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GGzSux wrote: »
    I often wonder what the others think when they see Eric's boobs dangling over the side of his hammock like a pair spaniels ears.

Flabby boobs aren't exactly nice to look at anyway, but his should be covered up or flung over his shoulders so nobody can see them.

Do cover up, Love!

Flabby relaxed pecs are a common problem for men over 40 who dont exercise a lot. He cant do much about them.
    Do we have to be beautiful to appear in a game show?
  • Options
    LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    Flabby relaxed pecs are a common problem for men over 40 who dont exercise a lot. He cant do much about them.
    Do we have to be beautiful to appear in a game show?

"can't do much about them" - course he can - he could exercise.
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilyAnna80 wrote: »
    "can't do much about them" - course he can - he could exercise.

I'm afraid you are incorrect with your statement. That's not realistic in this time period at his age and in that environment. You have altered context in order to make your disagreement, I know why.
  • Options
    LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    I'm afraid you are incorrect with your statement. That's not realistic in this time period at his age and in that environment. You have altered context in order to make your disagreement, I know why.

Age is no barrier to exercise, infirmity is, Eric seems pretty mobile to me: if he is happy with his physique then that is fine. As for the rest of your statement - what on earth do you mean, and just what is it you "know"?
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would take quite a long period of intense exercise to get those beauties under control before the show started. He must have run out of time.
  • Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hormone levels change. He could have them reduced surgically. They are about the biggest I've seen on a man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My son commented that Eric's boobs are pointed - now I'm going to have to actually make a point of looking at Eric's boobs to see if they are!
  • Options
    viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So long as we don't see Rosemary topless :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ever thought he may not be bothered about them?
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I respect that he don't give a dam and is a confident person, let the usuall take the mick.
  • Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the question was going to be whether Eric's boobs are real or fake.?