5ive, 911, Liberty X, B*Witched, and Atomic kitten reuniting...911 aged well

12345679»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Tejas wrote: »
    Glad to hear the show was good, shame it wasn't more songs per act but with 7 groups that was inevitable! I'm very surprised that Honeyz got 4 songs though when B*witched and 911 only did 3, or was it kind of a medley?

I assume btw that the acts were all singing live over a backing track?

Those who got two songs at a time, the first one was shortened.
  • Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone think theyll announce other dates for the tour? I missed it when tickets went on sale when I was on holiday and it makes me sad :( I really wanted to go as well
  • Theo_BearTheo_Bear Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone think theyll announce other dates for the tour? I missed it when tickets went on sale when I was on holiday and it makes me sad :( I really wanted to go as well

Last night, there were a few tickets left for the LG Arena in Birmingham if you can get there. There were some in the expensive VIP section at about £75 a time if you're desperate.

B*Witched played G.A.Y. very early this morning. By all reports, they were absolutely smokin'.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't help but laugh at this thread title saying that 911 have aged well. They have not ages well at all!!! Lee has had cancer so obviously that explains the way he looks, but the other two look seriously rough, obviously down to drink and drugs.
  • Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loll yeah the other 2 havent aged well especially the bald one. Lee looks soo young, HOW IS HE ALMOST 40? It's like he has a suspicous oil painting in his basement. Even in the 911 days he looked so young. In the bodyshakin video he should be 25.. looks about 13 though.
  • anna42hmranna42hmr Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you can't get tickets, a second best option may be the big reunion live DVD its available to ore order on amazon for £9
  • Theo_BearTheo_Bear Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anna42hmr wrote: »
    If you can't get tickets, a second best option may be the big reunion live DVD its available to ore order on amazon for £9

It's on ITV2 Thursday next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

extra dates go on sale this week,

THE BIG REUNION - FINAL DATES ADDED

FINAL DATES ADDED DUE TO DEMAND

Featuring

5IVE, ATOMIC KITTEN, B*WITCHED, LIBERTY X, 911, HONEYZ

Tuesday 23rd April 2013 – Due to phenomenal demand, The Big Reunion Christmas Party – featuring 5ive, Atomic Kitten, B*witched, Liberty X, 911 and Honeyz – has added an extra three shows to their December arena tour. The new dates include the first matinee shows to be added to the tour in London and Manchester, as well as an additional Nottingham date. The full tour dates are as follows:

MAY 2013

***ALL DATES SOLD OUT!***

FRIDAY 3 MOTORPOINT ARENA SHEFFIELD

SATURDAY 4 MANCHESTER ARENA

SUNDAY 5 METRO RADIO ARENA NEWCASTLE

MONDAY 6 ABERDEEN AECC

TUESDAY 7 GLASGOW SECC

WEDNESDAY 8 LIVERPOOL ECHO ARENA

THURSDAY 9 CAPITAL FM ARENA NOTTINGHAM

FRIDAY 10 BOURNEMOUTH BIC

SATURDAY 11 MOTORPOINT ARENA CARDIFF

SUNDAY 12 BIRMINGHAM LG ARENA

MONDAY 13 BRIGHTON CENTRE

TUESDAY 14 O2 ARENA

DEC 2013

WEDNESDAY 11 CAPITAL FM ARENA NOTTINGHAM*New show*

THURSDAY 12 BIRMINGHAM LG ARENA

FRIDAY 13 SHEFFIELD MOTORPOINT ARENA

SATURDAY 14 LONDON O2 ARENA – Matinee show *New show*

SATURDAY 14 LONDON O2 ARENA

SUNDAY 15 MANCHESTER ARENA – Matinee show *New show*

SUNDAY 15 MANCHESTER ARENA

Tickets for the newly added shows will go on sale at 9am on Friday 26th April priced at £42.50/ £34.50 (Nottingham), £42.50 / £32.50 (London Matinee) and £37.50 / £29.50 (Manchester Matinee) (subject to booking fee) from www.livenation.co.uk or www.ticketmaster.co.uk

The hit ITV2 show, has joined the six chart-topping groups as they reunite a decade after they ruled pop. From oblivion right back onto a stage in front of 3000 screaming fans, viewers and fans have witnessed every step of the journey as the six bands have reformed, rehearsed and returned to the limelight.

After a sold out Hammersmith Apollo show in February that saw all six bands stun those lucky enough to get a ticket with their veritable pop extravaganza, the mega-tour will hit arenas across the UK for the first time on their sold out May arena tour, followed by their second run in December for the ultimate Christmas Party – a celebration to round off a phenomenal year.

5IVE (Ritchie Neville, Scott Robinson, Abz Love, Sean Conlon)

Atomic Kitten (Natasha Hamilton, Liz McClarnon, Kerry Katona)

B*Witched (Edele Lynch, Keavy Lynch, Sinead O’ Carroll, Lindsay Armaou)

Liberty X (Jessica Taylor, Michelle Heaton, Kevin Simm, Kelli Young, Tony Lundon)

911 (Lee Brennan, Simon ‘Spike’ Dawbarn, Jimmy Constable)

Honeyz (Celena Cherry, Mariama Goodman, Heavenli Roberts)

Tickets for the newly added shows go on sale at 9am on Friday 26th April priced at £42.50/ £34.50 (Nottingham), £42.50 / £32.50 (London Matinee) and £37.50 / £29.50 (Manchester Matinee) (subject to booking fee) from www.livenation.co.uk or www.ticketmaster.co.uk.

Tickets for the previously announced December shows are available now priced £42.50 / £34.50 regionally and £47.50 / £38.50 / £35.00 in London (subject to booking fee) and are available from www.livenation.co.uk or www.ticketmaster.co.uk.

For Further information on The Big Reunion show head to http://www.itv.com/thebigreunion/

source http://www.pressparty.com/pg/newsdes...on/view/73764/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is true: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...-involved.html

ITV2 has also reportedly commissioned a show following the first series' acts on tour, which kicks off next month.

The source revealed: "The follow-up will give viewers a chance to see the first series' acts again and fill the gap between now and series two."

On another tour note, five's own tour has gone on sale today
  • KiskinKiskin Posts: 6,280
    Forum Member
    I hope this is true: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/...-involved.html

ITV2 has also reportedly commissioned a show following the first series' acts on tour, which kicks off next month.

The source revealed: "The follow-up will give viewers a chance to see the first series' acts again and fill the gap between now and series two."

It did go on sale this morning and I got my tickets for Hammersmith :D
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B*Witched - Love & Money debuts tonight at the tour!
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not surprised, hope they bring out some new music soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    Not surprised, hope they bring out some new music soon.

hopefully they will, but have not made any announcements of a new recording contract yet, would be good if they did. fingers crossed by their tour in November they will have something new in the pipe line. I got tickets yesterday for their show in Wolverhampton. should be good.