Options

Dermot "Your Saturday night starts here" ....

GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
Forum Member
✭✭✭
... er, no! It starts with Strictly and then we catch up with the X Factor.

Comments

• Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    ... er, no! It starts with Strictly and then we catch up with the X Factor.

Haha sometimes I think he is a robot as he says and does the same things every week :)
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not just catch up with the X Factor...I fast forward through all the crap...the group performance, the endless re-caps of the previous night, adverts, conversations with the judges and sometimes even the guest performances. Seriously, when we have to endure a 2 and a half hour show on the Saturday, the least they can do is just get straight to the bloody point on the Sunday and give us the results.
  • Options
    david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I usually watch x factor then head out to town, so in a sence my sat night does start then
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not just catch up with the X Factor...I fast forward through all the crap...the group performance, the endless re-caps of the previous night, adverts, conversations with the judges and sometimes even the guest performances. Seriously, when we have to endure a 2 and a half hour show on the Saturday, the least they can do is just get straight to the bloody point on the Sunday and give us the results.

Me too. I only watch a fraction of the whole show:o:)
  • Options
    sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tbh I just see that as his catchphrase most well known presenters have them
  • Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Dermot is actually one of the only things consistantly good about the show year after year so its just part of his quirk :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We do too but I couldn't be bothered to go into that much detail. It's nice to watch the program without the multiple introductions of the judges.
    Dermot is actually one of the only things consistantly good about the show year after year so its just part of his quirk :)

I agree but the fact remains that most peoples Saturday evenings don't start with the X Factor.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    I agree but the fact remains that most peoples Saturday evenings don't start with the X Factor.

Just as I'm sure Claudia and Tess don't "keep dancing" all weekend considering they film it all out of the way on a Sat night. Just a catchphrase isn't it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just as I'm sure Claudia and Tess don't "keep dancing" all weekend considering they film it all out of the way on a Sat night. Just a catchphrase isn't it.

I think they say "keep on dancing".