Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i rate lucy

she is blunt but she is no door mat

meh at binky tbh but then again how much of all this is true? the alex and binky thing seems sooo fake

I thought that but a pic emerged last weekend of Binky arguing with a girl at a bar over what seemed to be Alex.
  • Options
    I heart shoesI heart shoes Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    I'm finding this series really boring! The Alex/Binky story is just terrible!
    I wish there was more Proudlock. Really not keen on Emma either.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really not keen on Emma either.

I'm fascinated by her face. And not in a good way.
  • Options
    cinnamon girlcinnamon girl Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does anyone else think she looks like Sophie Ellis Bextor? A bit.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else think she looks like Sophie Ellis Bextor? A bit.

Yes! She has the whole dark hair, blue eyes and pale skin thing going on too.

Do we know who the cast are for the New York special?
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great conparison!! It's the waxed not quite real look. She was unlucky being paired with Spencer as that's an automatic dislike from Louise and Lucy.

Binky is doing New York. Don't know who else.
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I adore Lucy, probably because our personalities are exactly the same. I can't understand how Binly is getting annoyed with her, when Lucy is trying to be a friend. Louise and Rosie are acting like friends to Binky, whereas Lucy is acting like a best friend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    I adore Lucy, probably because our personalities are exactly the same. I can't understand how Binly is getting annoyed with her, when Lucy is trying to be a friend. Louise and Rosie are acting like friends to Binky, whereas Lucy is acting like a best friend.

I think that's a very good way of putting it.
  • Options
    I heart shoesI heart shoes Posts: 87
    Forum Member

:) I just feel her expression always looks blank!! Whatever emotion it's a blank look :confused:
  • Options
    SpoilerificSpoilerific Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    lipgloss wrote: »
    Great conparison!! It's the waxed not quite real look. She was unlucky being paired with Spencer as that's an automatic dislike from Louise and Lucy.

Binky is doing New York. Don't know who else.

If this season is anything to go by, Alex will probably be 'doing' New York. Then have some 'blackouts'.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this season is anything to go by, Alex will probably be 'doing' New York. Then have some 'blackouts'.

The blackout thing after the first allegation was clearly a lie as he miraculously remembered the 5 other times he cheated on her
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not convinced any of this Alex cheating thing is real. I think the whole thing might have been set up as a storyline for the show because in last weeks episodes, during some of the conversations with Binky and Alex, to me it looked like they were trying not to break into a smile or burst out laughing in the middle of a 'serious' conversation. Did anyone else notice this or is it just me? :confused:
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe of the amount of talk of if the show is real or not. The genre of the show is 'scripted reality'. 90% of it is probably fake. Even before the episodes, the E4 person says "scenes are created for your entertainment".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to tonight just for Spencers face when Binky slaps Alex. Priceless.
  • Options
    FooxFoox Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kirbyreed wrote: »

I agree, you can always count on lucy to say what needs to be said..... i usually like rosie but not her siding with louise who is like some evil munchkin i cant stand her.....i miss ollie and francis, the francis/proudlock friendship was so genuine and when francis stood up to both spenny and jamie about their behaviour he was like the mouse that roared ... back to rosie is she forgetting she cheated with hugo behind millies back?... or that she was one of the people who told louise that spencer was cheating... but now shes telling lucy off for letting binks know about alex bit two faced really..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to tonight just for Spencers face when Binky slaps Alex. Priceless.

It was like a second of surprise followed by a look of "yeah, fair enough" :D
  • Options
    heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex is such a wet fart and does Binky realise how insane she sounds - "four times only?" ONLY?! Give me strength.
  • Options
    Almira GAlmira G Posts: 18,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex is such a wet fart and does Binky realise how insane she sounds - "four times only?" ONLY?! Give me strength.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Foox wrote: »
    back to rosie is she forgetting she cheated with hugo behind millies back?... or that she was one of the people who told louise that spencer was cheating... but now shes telling lucy off for letting binks know about alex bit two faced really..

Rosie is such a flip flop. Her opinion changes depending on who's around her, it drives me nuts.
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cannot stand Binky! shes really bugging me this season.
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a cute girl, but dear god that Riley is dull. Her's and Stevie's scenes send me to sleep. It doesn't help that she doesn't seem interested in him whatsoever.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Ahahahaha, this show is becoming a parody of itself. Spencer is hilarious. How does he keep a straight face when he says he's 'hooked up' with someone else's date? And his dumb cow friend 'I don't understand why he's so upset'. It's a bit beyond the realms of understanding, just how stupid some of the things they say are.

Lucy is a pain in the arse as well, interfering in everyone else's love lives- there's caring about a friend and then there's just being plain creepy and stalkerish! Go away and take your annoying, overly affected bratty voice with you! :p
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    I can't believe of the amount of talk of if the show is real or not. The genre of the show is 'scripted reality'. 90% of it is probably fake. Even before the episodes, the E4 person says "scenes are created for your entertainment".

Exactly. The whole show is fake, i can't believe that people actually think it's real. Nobody is like this in real life. The awkward silences, fake, the camera being there at the right time, fake, kissing each other on the cheek, fake. I watch E4 a lot and this show seems to be on it a lot, i just take the p out of it :p

It's embarrassing tv and i am shocked anyone can take it seriously, surely it was made for us to take the piss out of it right ?
  • Options
    heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stevie and Stephanie?! What the... :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So disappointed in Stevie.