Hemlock Grove

olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
Forum Member
✭✭
I have just finished watching season 1 of this and wow!

very weird but very good and Im not quite sure I understood it completely :blush::)

I was just wondering if anyone knew is there was going to be a second season? (sorry, i searched through 13+ pages for a thread and couldnt see one)

Comments

• MaccaMacca Posts: 18,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    I have just finished watching season 1 of this and wow!

very weird but very good and Im not quite sure I understood it completely :blush::)

I was just wondering if anyone knew is there was going to be a second season? (sorry, i searched through 13+ pages for a thread and couldnt see one)
    Season 2 is already airing on Netflix.
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got quite a way in to season 1 and got bored with it and stopped watching.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a show that you need to have patience with and my god, it did test my patience. It plants many seeds and they take ages to grow but by the last two episodes, you feel you have been rewarded.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok, thanks - I dont have Netflix but I might have to invest in it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok, thanks - I dont have Netflix but I might have to invest in it
    Try the one month free trial, you can then binge watch season 2.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maccadanny wrote: »
    Try the one month free trial, you can then binge watch season 2.

Ive just signed up :D

guess what I am doing this weekend lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive just signed up :D

guess what I am doing this weekend lol
    If you haven't seen 'orange is the new black' or 'house of cards', try them they are both excellent shows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maccadanny wrote: »
    If you haven't seen 'orange is the new black' or 'house of cards', try them they are both excellent shows.

have been wanting too watch 'orange is the new black' for a while now and noticed its available on Netflix so thats on my list too

thanks
  • jake_moore08jake_moore08 Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I have just bought the DVD set of Season One, and it looks very interesting from the first two episodes I've seen.
  • jake_moore08jake_moore08 Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I have now watched the lot, and thought it was excellent. Although I had to really study to realise what was going on at times, it could be quite confusing. Slow moving, but very enjoyable. I will buy the second series.