Options

"I'm Not Racist" BNP Voters Are Hypocrites..

RaffleRaffle Posts: 198
Forum Member
Because lets say you vote for BNP next year in the elections and they win..

How will you feel when you see all coloured people being sent back to their homes, even those that were born in the UK?

Before you defend the BNP and say you're not racist for voting for them, just remember that your vote went towards a party (even if they're not racst) that cleared England of all races apart from English-Whites. You'd be living in a Nazi-type England.

Congratulations, i hope your grandfathers would be proud that fighting against the Nazis would only eventually led us to living like Nazis.

Before you defend them and vote for them, just realise what will happen if ever they do win.
It'll be the end of this country because of all the problems with system..

E.G.

Unpaid mortgages, debts from all non-whites will remain unpaid, companies go under?

Purchased property by non-whites, what will happen to them?

Interracial Marriages - uh?

CEOs of Companies who reside in England and operate in england - what will happen to them?

etc etc

P.S. Sorry for the typo in the title :D

Comments

• Options
    starman700starman700 Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think you are worrying too much,its not gonna happen

a few ignorant,frightened people are gonna maybe vote BNP

thats about it
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad they're leaving Scotland and Wales alone!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are hypocrites, actually I'll go further they are either totally moronic or out and out liars.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first poster doesn't need to worry, as there's an extremely slim chance of the BNP getting in to power........thankfully.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have much time for people who start their sentence with "I'm not racist but..." and then go on to trot out a racist statement such as "I vote BNP."

At any rate, don't worry yourself too much OP.

The far-right typically do better during a Labour government and even more so during recession.

The BNP might win a handful of council seats here and there but they will never be a real force in British politics. You'll find British people are generally too decent, tolerant and rational to allow that to happen.
  • Options
    WombatDeathWombatDeath Posts: 4,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    I don't have much time for people who start their sentence with "I'm not racist but..." and then go on to trot out a racist statement such as "I vote BNP."

Yeah. "I'm not racist, I just don't think races should mix".

They probably don't see themselves as racist. Years ago I was chatting to my landlord's daughter when she happened to mention of Asian people in general: "they're fine, but you wouldn't want to live next to them". I was so taken aback that I didn't call her on it (for which I'm still kicking myself ten years later).

I think that out-and-out, die-hard racism is on the wane, but this sort of background, low-level, subconscious racism seems fairly common. I'd hazard a guess that most BNP supporters genuinely don't think that they're racist.
  • Options
    TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. "I'm not racist, I just don't think races should mix".

They probably don't see themselves as racist. Years ago I was chatting to my landlord's daughter when she happened to mention of Asian people in general: "they're fine, but you wouldn't want to live next to them". I was so taken aback that I didn't call her on it (for which I'm still kicking myself ten years later).

I think that out-and-out, die-hard racism is on the wane, but this sort of background, low-level, subconscious racism seems fairly common. I'd hazard a guess that most BNP supporters genuinely don't think that they're racist.

Er, have you read the Daily Heil comments recently? If they are representative of the British public, then we are f***ed.

I actually know of a white woman with mixed race kids who said she would vote BNP because she doesn't like all those East Europeans coming into the country. She's obviously so thick (and racist despite having mixed race kids) that she doesn't realise that the BNP would welcome the East Europeans as they are white, but her kids would be the first ones into the gas chamber.

I think that is the level of thickness.

And if you look at pictures of those EDL and WDL thugs, they are just skinhead Nazis. They keep saying they are not Nazis, but there was a picture of one of them giving the Hitler salute last week - he just couldn't keep his hand down. So used to doing it at home with his mates I suppose, it just "slipped out".
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The BNP would not send british people anywhere.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAL_9000 wrote: »
    The BNP would not send british people anywhere.

I take it by the word 'British' you mean white British people. If so, then this would be pretty obvious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I take it by the word 'British' you mean white British people. If so, then this would be pretty obvious.

No. I meant anyone who is legally British. White, Black, Asian...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could you imagine how boring our food would be if we were left with a whites only UK?

*shudders to think*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAL_9000 wrote: »
    No. I meant anyone who is legally British. White, Black, Asian...

I wish I was as confident of my family winning the lottery this week. I think you're deluding yourself if you think that the BNP wouldn't send back the non whites if they got in to power.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could you imagine how boring our food would be if we were left with a whites only UK?

*shudders to think*

They'd cut off our connections with most of the world. They're just a bunch of idiots.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I was as confident of my family winning the lottery this week. I think you're deluding yourself if you think that the BNP wouldn't send back the non whites if they got in to power.

Maybe I am, Maybe Im not.
  • Options
    Phil SPhil S Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even if they did get into power which is by all practical purposes immpossible. They would never get away with it.

I think the BNP are getting far more press than thay deserve. They probably love it.

WHY are people so worried about them. They are a fringe party that have no chance of any meaningful power.

Oh - and by the way ... if people think that most British people including Asians, Black people and Eastern Europeans are NOT racist in some way then they are the true deluded ones.

From what I've experienced nearly everybody is racist in one way or the other.

My West Indian neighbours go hammer and tongs at their African neighbours. It has got nasty on more than one occasion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil S wrote: »
    Even if they did get into power which is by all practical purposes immpossible. They would never get away with it.

I think the BNP are getting far more press than thay deserve. They probably love it.

WHY are people so worried about them. They are a fringe party that have no chance of any meaningful power.

Oh - and by the way ... if people think that most British people including Asians, Black people and Eastern Europeans are NOT racist in some way are the true deluded ones.

From what I've experienced nearly everybody is racist in one way or the other.

My West Indian neighbours go hammer and tongs at their African neighbours. It has got nasty on more than one occasion.

Yes, it's not just whites that can be racist, but the BNP are dedicated white supremacists. As for the BNP not being able to 'get away with it', we really can't take that chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raffle wrote: »
    Because lets say you vote for BNP next year in the elections and they win..

Will never happen.
  • Options
    jim_ukjim_uk Posts: 13,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'd cut off our connections with most of the world. They're just a bunch of idiots.

The civilised parts of the world would cut off their connections with us if we were stupid enough to elect a BNP administration.
  • Options
    Phil SPhil S Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's not just whites that can be racist, but the BNP are dedicated white supremacists. As for the BNP not being able to 'get away with it', we really can't take that chance.

I hate all politians ever since we gave Tony Blair a "chance" and went on to destroy the country.

He hasn't got away with it - his mob are just about to be thrown out!

The BNP would be no different except if they tried anything over the top they'd get thrown out far earlier.

They're not going to get elected and nor would I want them to be but we do need some balance in this PC country now after Labour let everything run amok.

If we don't want the BNP (which we don't) who gives that balance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we should respect people's right to vote or whoever they see fit.

Knobs are people too you know.
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*shudders to think*

Thats actually quite a racist comment in itself IMO.

And people call BNP voters hypocrites.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're mostly politically ignorant. The Daily Mail may also have a part to play.
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »

At any rate, don't worry yourself too much OP.

The far-right typically do better during a Labour government and even more so during recession.

The BNP might win a handful of council seats here and there but they will never be a real force in British politics. You'll find British people are generally too decent, tolerant and rational to allow that to happen.
    Indeed: I'm not racist but...I'm not sexist but...I'm not homophobic but, followed by a comment that at best suggests and at worst confirms, the very opposite.

I hope Sid - I hope and pray!
  • Options
    jammers1978jammers1978 Posts: 2,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starman700 wrote: »
    i think you are worrying too much,its not gonna happen

a few ignorant,frightened people are gonna maybe vote BNP

thats about it

Last i checked one thing this country wasn't short of was muppets though (or indeed any country).

I'm not that worried though either because they're too useless and thick to have a hope of running the country.
  • Options
    guypdguypd Posts: 2,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raffle wrote: »
    How will you feel when you see all coloured people being sent back to their homes, even those that were born in the UK?

The answer to this, and moreorless al the other points, is that the civically British (I should include "indigenous", but indigeneity is too hard to define) would be going nowhere. Only the illegals.

In terms of numbers, the focus appears to be stemming the influx rather than booting everyone out.