Will Ben and his new boyfriend do it?

2»

Comments

• radyagradyag Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha. It is a stupid thread. It's just standard forum users getting obsessed with LGBT characters and sex scenes.

I personally think that there are a lot of older generation viewers watching soaps who will find these scenes uncomfortable to watch. We have to respect the older generation and we cannot force gay sex scenes on them.

Television watching is the viewers choice! The broadcasters don't force anyone to watch, it's free will.

The old and straight men viewers should just grow up and join the real world.
  • nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radyag wrote: »
    Television watching is the viewers choice! The broadcasters don't force anyone to watch, it's free will.

The old and straight men viewers should just grow up and join the real world.

Quite a self centred answer there from you.

You can't expect a whole generation to just change their views. I personally don't care about gay scenes in soaps. I know it's all part of the modern day TV and I accept that. However there are a lot of 65+ year old viewers who cannot be expected to change their views because YOU decided Radyrag.
  • Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather Tina and Sonia did it on screen
  • BHAnorthstandBHAnorthstand Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Go Away.

He has a point. There really is no need for it.
This discussion has been closed.