Stuff you really wish were true?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,492
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is there anything from fiction that you wish was true? I have no shame in admitting this. I accept that it's a total work of fiction but I really really really with all my heart wish it was somehow true...

I really wish Harry Potter was true. Not the voldermort taking over world side of it as such but the idea of the whole wizard world exisiting behind our backs etc I really really wish that was all true. I know It's not I'm saying I think it is. IT'S NOT! but I reallly wish it was.

Anyone got something they wish were true?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anything from fiction that you wish was true? I have no shame in admitting this. I accept that it's a total work of fiction but I really really really with all my heart wish it was somehow true...

I really wish Harry Potter was true. Not the voldermort taking over world side of it as such but the idea of the whole wizard world exisiting behind our backs etc I really really wish that was all true. I know It's not I'm saying I think it is. IT'S NOT! but I reallly wish it was.

If life were so much like The Simpsons... it would make life completely hilarious.
  • richard craniumrichard cranium Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honesty is the best policy.................. Hah, as if.

Beauty is only skin deep ...............yeah right, any ugly females on TV then ?

The meek shall inherit the earth................... like that's gonna happen.
  • MarieHMarieH Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Santa
  • Stiffy78Stiffy78 Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beauty is only skin deep ...............yeah right, any ugly females on TV then ?

They sometimes let Margaret Beckett on Question Time.
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes i wish we could atcully travel the world with pokemon and battle gym leaders. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honesty is the best policy.................. Hah, as if.

The meek shall inherit the earth................... like that's gonna happen.

Kerry Kotona, :p
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Sometimes i wish we could atcully travel the world with pokemon and battle gym leaders. :o

I used to wish for that too, it would be a lot of fun!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That my teddy bear was alive. :o
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarieH wrote: »
    Santa

What?? :eek:
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seconding Harry Potter. I'm still waiting on my Hogwarts letter...

Also, Santa Claus.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TomGrant wrote: »
    What?? :eek:
    I wish Santa was real,that way he'd pay for,wrap and deliver all my kids presents free of charge! Plus it would be nice for all the kiddies in the world if he was real, even the poor folks would get a prezzie or two,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Santa was real,that way he'd pay for,wrap and deliver all my kids presents free of charge! Plus it would be nice for all the kiddies in the world if he was real, even the poor folks would get a prezzie or two,

Are you trying to tell me that he's not real here...??
  • PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish certain women on here really were women.
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TomGrant wrote: »
    Are you trying to tell me that he's not real here...??

Well since you just insulted my husband's name on another thread, let me be first to break the news to you - he;s not real:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d0lphin wrote: »
    Well since you just insulted my husband's name on another thread, let me be first to break the news to you - he;s not real:p

Dammit ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d0lphin wrote: »
    Well if I wasn't..... :D
  • Red OkktoberRed Okktober Posts: 10,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fred Green wrote: »
    That my teddy bear was alive. :o
    Don't say that too loud near Jumbo whatever you do
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to wish for that too, it would be a lot of fun!

who wouldn't want to shout pikachu i choose you, and pikachu atcully appears and your not standing there like a numnut whos just thrown a stuffed toy. :)
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Santa
    You could've broken that to me more gently, 'specially at this time of year. :(:cry:
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    Time-travel. Life would be so much more exciting if I could go back and witness major historical events, or visit the world in the far future and see how things are going to progress over time.
  • MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Picto wrote: »
    I wish certain women on here really were women.

What! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    That Katie Price is actually good looking and a nice person.
  • Lola UKLola UK Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wish Harry Potter was real too! I would LOVE to be a witch and I don't care how dorky that sounds :D:D

(I was secretly hoping for a Hogwarts letter)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Pokemon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Pink Floyd would reform and tour; less likely now Richard is no longer with us.