Emmerdale Webcam (Part 7)

Comments

• dalemandaleman Posts: 226,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »
    Dale, I was right. I have been back to 2010 and the ivy was cut(pruned) back then and it hasn't been done since. The original Emmerdale Web posted about it see here post number 2619

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1111823&page=105

Also you see in this pic that the ivy is covering the webcam
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/amycraz/22-6.jpg
    This was in 2010.
    Then later on you can see the trimmed ivy and it was pruned right down to half its height then back in 2010.
    See this Dale on 9th August 2010. It is brunrose's picture that she posted. The ivy had been pruned right down well away from the cam.
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2i7qskh.jpg

Them pics show how quick the picture quality has gone , With Ej saying he had asked for it to be looked at before christmas I thought they had been to check it out and found nothing in the cams view , So it looks as if nobody has done anything , We will have to keep waiting .:yawn:

:confused:iv_zps36c682f1.jpg:D
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    Yes Dale it is hard to believe how bad the picture quality is now compared to 2010!
  • stevepjkstevepjk Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looks cold on the set today

this is the way we make a soap on a cold a frosty morning :)
  • brunrosebrunrose Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone plenty going on just seen Lisa, Sandy and Belle. Ashley and Jimmy are on the scene now we are getting our moneys worth today:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woolie cam moved , Looking up the village now .Good it is being moved about .:)

fa_zpsb9b08b00.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes EW must be there and know that they are going to be filming by the cafe he is definitely moving it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    brunrose wrote: »
    Yes EW must be there and know that they are going to be filming by the cafe he is definitely moving it

He does get a bit of stick at times , But he is looking after us .:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think hes too scared to come on here, filming outside cafe now but it looks like its going to pour down any minute
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think hes too scared to come on here, filming outside cafe now but it looks like its going to pour down any minute

It would be nice is he came on a bit more often , Even if it was to tell when the cams are going off or coming back on , But I imagine the cams are only a small part of his job and he as more pressing things to do .
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    Morning brunrose, Dale, Joe ,RG and all.
    The weather doesn't look too good at Emmerdale at the moment or is it that the Woolie cam has the light filter switched on so it is darker than real life?
  • Joe PikemanJoe Pikeman Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atefroon all,,

Neice to ees yuo all bcak to neoaml,,:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your obviously not:D:D
  • stevepjkstevepjk Posts: 2,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wonder if they have got a dedicated webcam person to move it round to where the action is, much better than having all the action outside David's when the cam is looking at the cafe for example :)
  • Joe PikemanJoe Pikeman Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your obviously not:D:D

Was out wtih Gr lsat ngith & on the wsikey,,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they have at the moment but he'll probably go missing again and we'll be back to normal:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atefroon all,,

Neice to ees yuo all bcak to neoaml,,:D:D

Hookey Joule Lo :confused: .:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All. The cams don't look very clear today.I know its a dull day but they seem more dull.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stevepjk wrote: »
    wonder if they have got a dedicated webcam person to move it round to where the action is, much better than having all the action outside David's when the cam is looking at the cafe for example :)

They do have someone who looks after the cams,which he dos now and again when he is not on benders ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rgflynn wrote: »
    Hi All. The cams don't look very clear today.I know its a dull day but they seem more dull.

They look dull now RG but if you got out of your pit a bit earlier you would have seen what a lovely day it was:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look dull now RG but if you got out of your pit a bit earlier you would have seen what a lovely day it was:D

B/r I am surprised at you putting this gentlemans name in question , He arises from his resting room not his pit ! .:D

morph11.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wont mind Daleman and I have had lots of abuse off him in the past. Ah I wonder what happened to Morph?
  • lindauklindauk Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi could someone please re-post the link to the cams, thank you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • lindauklindauk Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank you.. has anyone got the link to the split screen which shows both cams on the same page? as that's what i had before my pc crashed
This discussion has been closed.